• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hey when and where do you guys play. I'd like to learn some things before I visit MLG Chicago. I was the kid who got ***** for the first time at the 8th tourney,

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
dasaman said:
Herro ... I finally made a SmashBoards account :D ... Just sayin sup to the smash peoplez ... Name is Tyser btw.
Tyser....that name is awseome.

Echo

Smash Champion
I guess I main Peach now. Thats tough. Especially seeing that I like to walk off the stage and kill myself with her more than anyone else.

Echo

Smash Champion
oh and check out this krust I found from the last tourney lol.

Operation Melee Teams
1. White Mexi’s (Devon Dillon and Mike Nims): $150.00 cash
2. One Night Stand (Mo Nowwarah and Mike Zuerlein): $100 cash
3. Mexi’s (Juan Carlos Garcia and David Navarrette): $50 cash

Operation Melee FFA
1. Michael “Echo” Zuerlein: $30 Gamers’ Gift Card
2. Mo “Mo” Nuwwarah: $30 Gamers’ Gift Card
3. Devon “Smeesh” Dillon: $20 Gamers’ Gift Card

Operation Melee Singles
1. Devon “Smeesh” Dillon: Tony Hawk Prize Pack (Autographed Tony Hawk skateboard, gaming shirts, game discs, crash bandicoot figure)
2. Mike “Mike Falco” Nims: MTV Price Pack (MTV book bag, jacket, shirt, CD, gaming shirts)

anyone else notice that they say DEVON got first, when it was MO?! and they call me MICHAEL. LOL its too good - gamers sucks x_x ****it thats not even the real prizes for FFA, i got 40. they dont even know their own stuff.

btw I love you guys.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i'm sorry guys that i missed the smashfest, i'm down for holding one at my house one of these upcoming weeks if anyone is interested, and echo you have a nice peach, just try not to sd so much.

Echo

Smash Champion
thats not even it though... i didnt SD once at the smashfest... but I guess it doesnt matter you can kill yourself repeatedly at a tourney. its probably my fault though, I hadnt played for over a month, and I shoudl have expected it as such.

Anyway, theres a new tier list, and I thought I had it on Copy/Paste but I guess not - you shoudl check it out in Melee Discussion its like top tier is Fox/Falco, high tier is Sheik/Marth/Peach, and then down.

Echo

Smash Champion
since falco is like, the greatest chr in the game >_> lol dude i'm ****in bored i've posted like 10 times in the past 2 hours.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
falco deserves to be there, whats actually amazing and i learned this awhile back, but falco and fox are more favorable to the match against marth, due to pillaring waveshine, shine spikes, etc. marth just can't keep up with that, he's only got chainthrowing, and his range.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Fox rips Marth apart with his speed, grab game, and waveshining. Also, the increased widespread skill at teching Marth's edgeguard has helped a lot. Falco is more even match up.

I wanna go to FC bad but I can't afford it Jeff :-/

....Devon want your skateboard? I'm sorry I stole it.

Uli

Smash Champion
Tyser (dasaman) hangs out with me, he is the other asian kid with the riced out honda civic and plays samus! FC6 i wanna go so bad but i doubt i could T_T

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Smashed

Could one of you guys point me in the right direction on when and where I can play Nebraska's best? I thought I was good cauase I was like the best player i've ever known untill the 8th tourney and just got blown away. Thanks for your help.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
well uhh idk what to say
imma try my best to get the money needed to go to fc lol, lol god ****
and uhh i guess this sucks...you know, like hmm, i took first last gamers tourny :laugh: and i guess for some reason i couldnt even place...idk man, i guess we all cant be good in smash...

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah i'm with Mo on this one... I wanna get to FC more than you know... but I just cant.
MLG Chicago sounds more realistic to me.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
idk bout mlg chicago, we would prolly have to get a hotel, now im sure thats anywhere from 50-100 bucks a day, and i think this is a 3 day tourny.
idk too much i havent read all that **** yet.

but uhh, if you wanna make mlg look more realistic, then how bout someone gets a price on how much it would cost us.

anyway, im still up for fc if i can get the money.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully one of you guys will post when you play again, cause I live in Lincoln and have just talked to a few of you guys at the gamers tourney and don't know any of you personally. You could aslo give me a call at 402-669-6623 if you get a few people together to play again. Thanks

Echo

Smash Champion
I'm in Columbus, which is about an hour from Lincoln. I like, only smash with newbs since no one lives here... but I guess if you're ever around I'd be down. my email is zuerlein_05@hotmail.com if you like got MSN or anything... whatever.

I dont know if it'd be worth playing me though, obviously from the last tourney I just like to SD so you might not even have fun cuz i'll kill myself instead of you getting to kill me. but hey whatever works.

And wtf is this **** about you guys going to FC without Me, Mo, or Mike? Thats god awful dude....

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
well wtf do you want.
like, you even shoulda said mike, it woulda been just fine had you said just you and mo...but mike...mexi...idk man

i'll give you dome when i get back...kool?

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
aight peeps...we are head'n in about 15 minutes
mo...i'll keep in touch, keep doing stellar in poker
mike...dude i'll kreep you the most absolute stellar 10 star mad dog godly like dome ever when i see you again
mexi...

Echo

Smash Champion
smeesh, tank, yosh, some random yosh friend that doesnt even play smash, and leon.

lol i dont even wanna think about how its goin right now, but oh well, hopefully you guys are havin fun =/

I take it MLG Chicago is a nah now too, since you guys just blew all your money doing that. I say Me Mike and Mo go do some **** without you and see how you like it >_>

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well as Devon and them already know, last night I managed to win a $3 satellite tourney online that gave me a $215 entry fee into the Sunday Million tournament on Empire. Wish me luck on Sunday guys :-P

Echo

Smash Champion
haha GL ***** you know if you win some big bucks we're takin our road trip to Colorado :p

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
People of Omaha, call me whenever you get a few people to play smash brothers. I'll give you a dollar. 4026696623.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol i just got a call from Leon, saying all the Samus players at FC suck and I should be there to show em up >_>

eh sometimes i wish i had money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom