• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
i quiver at the thought of actual husker football forums

edit - omg me and DYC have the same post count... we must be soul mates.

I <3 DYC.

and i'm not talkin about smeesh this time ;);)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah...we you know....I live here. THe team's called "Nebraska." See the name? Represents a state, one in which I live.

Mike you're about to nerd your way past me in post count most likely in the next month lol....that's kinda sad. At least you're dedicated I guess my *** :-P Chairnerd of Nebraska smeash. Good ****, that used to be me.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
I agree wholeheartedly with Uli.
I saw my friend on a Husker football forum and I was like "umm..dude..."

So I'm thinking of bringing a carload of nerdy electronic stuff to PP2 is that cool with you Echo.

I'm going to get a Wii too, where are you guys getting yours?

Uli

Smash Champion
GoW is pretty cool, but i cant see anyone playing that for so long... my friend beat it in like 7 hours and the story was lacking HORRIBLY, it didnt a deserve a 9.6 outa 10... the multiplayer is alright but idk its not my kinda game i guess O.o

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Uli I'll kill you. Gears is the ****in greatest game ever. Show me a better game than Gears I dare you no I double dare you muthafuka

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
uhh its called "******s Cold Heartedly Killed, ***** and Murdered My Neighbors"
and like, OMG, ive heard its the hardest game evAr!

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah uli i'm gonna have to say i lost all respect for you now that you said you dont like gears of war :(

hey who wants to team with the masterful crew at PP2? So far its Me, Smeesh, and Leon... we're looking for anyone who doesnt play Fox, Falco, Marth, Falcon, Samus, or Peach.

Echo

Smash Champion
who cares about the story dude its about the MULTIPLAYER.

about MLG - I already called that one lol, i told leon even.

and crews - yeah right we dont have the best chrs, we dont want a space animal main. ;)

you crewin with your peeps uli?

Uli

Smash Champion
yea thats true mike but ud think it would be a little more indepth then just getting out of jail then killing things. me jon(slik) and FROinthemaking are crewin, and tyser if he comes >_> so we might need one more!

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
you know thats how good this game is, it does not need a good story or a story at all for that matter it would'nt matter if they put you in some random fire fight and did not say a single word for the entire game. thats how fuking good it is. If you want a good story, pick up a ***** book. you want to have fun blowin **** up and chopin muthafukas in half then play gears

DYC

Smash Champion
Yeah...we you know....I live here. THe team's called "Nebraska." See the name? Represents a state, one in which I live.

Mike you're about to nerd your way past me in post count most likely in the next month lol....that's kinda sad. At least you're dedicated I guess my *** :-P Chairnerd of Nebraska smeash. Good ****, that used to be me.
Watching Football, playing poker, and pretending you don't like video games doesn't suddenly make you no longer a Nerd.

Echo

Smash Champion
well aaron, we figured you were going to team with Yosh and the people you guys would find, seeing as you do doubles n stuff

but if its not the case, then yeah we'll take your ganon.

Uli

Smash Champion
so like tyser cant go, we need a 4th for our crew, anyone want to be with us bad kids :D

Echo

Smash Champion
doubles start at 1 on saturday, and dont konw exactly how many crews, but there has to be 4 to a crew, no more no less.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
It's not a question of liking video games, I don't have time for them any more since I got this job. It's seasonal till mid-December. Thus, I can't be chairnerd of Nebraska any more, Mike's taken that title. He's gotta lead our program to restore the order! lol Husker football joke, sorry....

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yo me and Quen where playing games right, my peach vs his roy. Out of 3 games in this match up I pulled up 3 stitch faces. One in each fight. **** was to funny. Remember when you where doing that **** Mike :chuckle: X20

Also check this out
M. Bison vs. Super Mario Bros. World 1-1

Echo

Smash Champion
Everyone please bookmark this one it is very difficult to find, and I have come accross it once again.

This ones for you, Leon? :) I know only a true ***** can appreciate this ****. it is THE KING of all youtube vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r550CHamr2k

oh my god. that feels so good. oh yeah. slow down. oh yeah.. slow down... oh yeah.. who's yo father LOL ITS SO GOOD.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Oookay. Right.

So apparently, I'm going to Mike's tourney...

Who's picking me up and when are we leaving exactly?

Big Burn

Smash Lord
idk.... im taking devon and my truck is only a two seater... so i think you will need to talk to mexi about a ride

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf? I thought devon was going to come with this relatives? that was going to pick Leon and Quen up. And Maybe even Kintehr and Friend from Iowa if you had room.... wtf is going on now?

we can't just say nah to these people guys, so many people have been bailing this tourney its pathetic, I can't beleive you guys are gonna do it now.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
If you are talking about Yosh, I don't know.

Mexi...I thought he was done for awhile?

Anyway, **** needs to come together, like now. Because if I don't have a ride, I'm not going. And I'd think that my mother would rather not take me down to columbus. Please, I'd have a better chance in asking her if I could put a bullet in one of her dog's heads.

If I'm not going, Gears of War, here I come.

Echo

Smash Champion
smeesh will hook you guys up with a ride.

I have to talk to people about the next tournament after this... I think I have a better Idea than Colorado... unless you wanna do both... I dont know I'll talk to you guys about it while you're here.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it I mean I haven't even talked about a ride or even touched Smash in at least 3 weeks. *sigh* Sorry dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom