• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah well, im gonna step up my smash game, and as far as i know, other people want to as well... if you wanna get left behind then do it, but with the sponsership lookin pretty certain, we need to step this **** up, and we're going to be going to more OoS touranments more often.

If you can't make it, then thats cool, some people can't cuz they have jobs and go to college and play poker and watch football and stuff thats all cool, the thing is that we ARE going to get sponsership, and we NEED to know who is going to actually get sponsered.

They arent going to be interested in sponsering a player that isnt interested in out of state tournaments, or rather, isnt going to make it to any. They want to sponser people that are going to make it to every tournament that they have the chance to, and oftenly.

but we're gonna need some people that wanna compete. and I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to take this **** to the next level. I mean I'm assuming smeesh is down, of course I am since im talkin about this, Leon probably is too, Yosh probably is too... I have yet to get hold of JBM because he's never on AIM... holla at me bout that.

Echo

Smash Champion
heh I guess, Leon...

Yosh never called me back, so who knows what he's doin, but I don't care if I have to drive there myself, I'm goin, hopefully some people will come with :p

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'll be honest, if it were my company offerin sponsOrship I'd be very hesitant to offer some to anyone who couldnt spell sponsOr. With an O. A ****ing O O O O O O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Got it?

Whether we get rolled on or not remains to be seen but it wouldn't matter if we were playing Ohio State, I still wouldnt miss the game to decide the season.

Echo

Smash Champion
Mo... it really doesn't matter... because Legion does all that business crap for meh and he = better speller than myself :D

bawrsch.

Echo

Smash Champion
Aaron - I beleive those are just the pre-order bundles you can order, but they still get the systems/games/accessories all in seperately to sell on day of release.

thats what they did with 360 anyway, all we can really do is hope.

Echo

Smash Champion
its the 19th, actually.

i should be heading up to Omaha any minute now... assuming Yosh doesnt ****game...

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Anyone play halo? Anyone know the map "Lockout"?

We're rebuilding it for our videos.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Well, it certainly is alot more informative than the one that came out earlier this year.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
it went well in some cases.
although imo, they shoulda just said nah to crew battles and they should have had more pool rounds instead of just the 1.

there were 108 people kreep'n at smym, i think thats the most thats krept that, which is pretty neat, but uhh, i think i might be able to speak for others when i say this but like, i was ****ing tired lol.

mapquest sucks, anyONE gas station thats right off the interstate and is not open 24 hours a day sucks, a marth player that just throws out fsmashes...sucks. but other than those few minor inconviences, smym was king games.

Echo

Smash Champion
a smeesh and i are obviously the kings of NE smash. step it up to our level.

and just a warning to y'all... Leon's marth is kreepn, you gotta watch out for that ****.

edit - anyone notice Leon kinda talks like frylocke from ATHF.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
hmm
well if you can write up a 1400 word essay explaining in full detail the possibilities that quen has to play smash on a competitive lvl, go to tournies and not lose to people who have been playing the game longer than he has, or might play chars that are a bit to sweeet for his taste.
if you can explain to me why quen wants to play smash on a competitive lvl, and keep in mind, the criticism he'll face will be sooo overwhelming.
if you can give me a descent explanation as to his where abouts from the last gamers tourny and the last tourny in columbus,

if you can answer me all of that and give me a reasonable explanation to even think about the thought of thinking about there may be some hope for quen, then i'll gladly take.........
no time to think about what i'll say to you in return.

Echo

Smash Champion
i just got really bored...
and yes, i am addicted to that picture, i am going to paste it into as many things as possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom