• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uli

Smash Champion
capture card is to record stuff to your computer and have pretty quality, therefore u can make vids and show the world nebraska isnt trash.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah uli own that *****.

phantasy star for 360 is ****in stupid. there are SOOOOOOOO much better games for that system.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
I might be bringing a laptop to NFC 2...and of coarse a capture card. See you guys Saturday!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
So what time is everyone going to devons at tonight? and is it at his Gma's over by 22 & center or his sisters? also, do you need to pre register for the gamers tourney? and what time is it at? Devon, call me tonight, either before 6pm or after 7:30pm

Echo

Smash Champion
5 Vids of a set we did yesterday.

its not our best, in fact we suck most of the time, but we figured thats the best way to do it, actally put reality vids instead of ones that jus tmake you look good.

we'll be in omaha around 3 or so tomorrow. see you guys tomorrow (tonight). Peace.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
I'm leavin' in a couple minutes so I guess I'll see ya soon, Echo. Should be there before 5.

I went to GoGamers.com and I couldn't find anywhere to register, so I guess you just gotta 'call it?' lol
But then again, I'm lazy, so meh.

^_^ 100th post!

Uli

Smash Champion
dragon i would preregister or else it cost an extra 10$ at the door, and we are going to his gmas house

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
So yeah, sorry i didn't make it to smeashes, was out buyinh a new laptop :)
But for tomorrow, anyone need a partner for doubles? I need one so someone help me out. See you all tomorrow

Dragon

Echo

Smash Champion
I have argued with mexi this past weekend more than I have argued with anyone in the past year.

seriously, if we're going to work as a crew, we need to get along here people. Especially if we're going to do the sponser thing and hit up MLG and such.

I'd hate to have to be the *** here, but honestly, I hate argueing with crewmates.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
whats going on Mike's

And grats on taking 1st Mike, just wait till I get some paper. Cause I'm rocking the afro now so i'll be back

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys smashfest at UNL on wednesday nights. if you are interested send me a pm.

Echo

Smash Champion
i'd really like to make one some time, but I dont know if I would be able to get to Lincoln for a while :(

Uli

Smash Champion
school fawking sawks ARSE, we should all get together and smash again!!:) :laugh: :( :dizzy: ;) :embarrass :ohwell: :mad: :chuckle: :psycho:
i am very bored...

MaJiK

Smash Ace
like if we're arguing its because we have gone into the realization that smash is not just a game but a way of our own realities

sounds deep but if u think about it too much it'll blow your mind like what echo got from smeesh's cat :)

Echo

Smash Champion
omg kitty shmash my best friend.

next thing i see myself doin smashwise is PP2... but who knows somethin could happen.

who wants to go to SMYM?

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
KittySmash always was a giver. ;)
It's that friggin' dog that needs blown...apart.

Edit-
I'd go to SMYM, if I had a ride. IL is a too far just for Smash. Are you goin' Echo?

Uli

Smash Champion
id like to go to another tourny but the only one i think i will be able to go to is PP2 T_T

Echo

Smash Champion
well JBM you should try to get to SMYM if we end up going, could be real good experience for you to get to.

I guess we might go to CO now though... who knows....

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Colorado is looking more likely than not for me at the moment. It all depends on if I can secure some tickets for the Colorado vs Nebraska game or not.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Colorado is looking more likely than not for me at the moment. It all depends on if I can secure some tickets for the Colorado vs Nebraska game or not.
you are the worst ever Mo. you mant to go see to shi1ty teams. over smash. Huskers suck Mo get over it aight

Echo

Smash Champion
DOOD. Huskers were close to winning their toughest game this season, I have to give minimal cred. I read in the newspaper estimated 258 deaths around Nebraska that night, people hung themselves from such a game, and someone even bombed a local bar...

anyway, Colorado could be real, I guess... Who do we have so far...
Me
Smeesh
Mo
Leon
Yosh?

Did Murn want to come? What about all your tekken friends Leon? Who's driving? Who's meeting in Columbus the night before, since it IS on the way.

or moreso, who's meeting in GI? Thats even more west. dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNN. think about it kreepers.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
idk man colorado is ways out there reguardless what mapquest says... i would almost rather go to a mlg or something....

Tacoom

Smash Lord
you are the worst ever Mo. you mant to go see to shi1ty teams. over smash. Huskers suck Mo get over it aight
If it comes to it, you can fully take over as our marth player.
Im in for Co. ill have to think about the whole driving thing... I might be able to kreep that

Echo

Smash Champion
well as far as I know Mo wants to go to CO... so that means no Mike :)

YAY LETS PARTY

NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUN

NUUNUUUNUNUNUUUUUN NO MIKE YEAYHUUUUUUHZZZ NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUN

:)

finally... maybe... a quiet, friendly car ride that I may enjoy.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol leon like mexi is "your dude" now, you hate him just as much as we do :)

...don't lie...

Echo

Smash Champion
nah I was just kiddin man for real though I think Mike is coming to Colorado...

But Mo really needs to figure out what he's gonna do. If we go to colorado... I might just barely be able to afford entry fee and thats it... so i dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom