• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
i wouldnt mind smeashing at my place before the tourney normally but i dont know about this time... im turning 21 on oct 19th and i will more than likely be getting crunk out of my mind thursday and friday... idk we will c..... but i defiintly should be there, even if i have a crusty hangover...

ahh good **** Murn i'll my 21 bday coming pretty soon as well can't wait

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Johnny, do you work tomorrow? I think I may be headed up to Souix City tomorrow morning to go hunting with my friend, and I think we could play some smash on saturday afternoon. Let me know, or I will probably call you some time tonight and see what time you would be free.
Dragon

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
That's ok then, I don't know if I am feeling well enough to drive to Soiux City, I've been freaking sick all week. Also, Smeash, gimme a call tomorrow sometime, if I am still home, I will play smash with ya, so you can see the new place and all. And Johnny, me and Jerilyn may be moving to GI sometime next year, depending on how the house hunting goes up here, and also if she is wanting a new job.
Dragon

Echo

Smash Champion
pro shmash. pro shmash pro shmash pro shmash.

we find a place to go on the 20th yet? Sounds like Smooth One and them are interested, so lets get it together people.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to find out next week if the place I'm thinking would work out, if not I'll keep looking.

Echo

Smash Champion
Legion - are you coming to the gamers tourney with some lincoln people?

better yet... are you coming to my tourney with some lincoln people? That would be awesome.

lol btw random name changes at will = too good ;);)

Echo

Smash Champion
dooooood did i not prove that like 200 times already

GET WITH IT QUEN

...blarg

that reminds me... mike still owes me like 60 bucks for that.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol Mo's right dude... my forward air is too ****in good. he and devon have felt its true wrath >:] smeesh post your address on this **** so people know how to get to your house on the 20th.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
You can't **** with this dude's forward air game. He'll forward air into forward air. Forward air approaches. Forward air suicide spike. He uses forward air the way Peach players use downsmash....for whatever they want. I'm telling you, his Mario pooped on my Marth. Well he actually got 2 stocked but still....

Echo

Smash Champion
lol its too ****in good.

dude Mario only gettin 2 stocked by Marth is like, an accolade in any Mario's game. Marth has like quadruple the range lol...

btw smeesh STILL hasnt put that address up so people can kreep to his place, becuase he drinks like an idiot. and we need to make sure we do some doubles this time, too... I don't want any more ****games like rainbow cruise...

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
"because he drinks like an idiot". . . we'll ****ing see bout that.
we can smash at my place on the 20th but im not sure on what time we can do that becaues i dont know if imma be bowling or not.
my address is: 2210 Hanscom Blvd
you can reach me at: 402-346-1299 if you have any questions.
i'll post that in the other thread as well.

i have no cube so someone is gonna have to bring a cube, as well as we'll need another cube too cause i have another tv for us to use, but we're gonna need an AV hookup for a tv.

so basically, we need 2 cubes, 1 RF adapter, and 1 AV outty, and people to attend...

Echo

Smash Champion
i can bring a cube... and 80% sure of a TV it'd be a nice flatscreen one much like the ones from gamers... like 17inch or somethin... i'll have to holla lata bout it.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Im guessing that if we cant make it to SMYM, we'll go to that instead..
or maybe.
A group can go to SMYM and another can go to this
:)

MaJiK

Smash Ace
the 20th thats like ........ummmm........next uhhhhh..... saturday......no....uhhh.........FRIDAY! yay im coming i can bring a cube knock one off your list

Echo

Smash Champion
alright here it is guys... my 1000th post is here to just say....
BEST ****ING SAMUS IN NE BIRCHES
LOLOL
and I do have to thank Mike Falco Lover for this great saying that has influenced us all to be birches. His sig has been an inspiration to me ever since I began my career in competetive smash. Although he sucks at smash, he has invented an entire language on his own, that only krusty Nebraskans can understand.

and Thank you to my ***** Leon who has been my ***** all this time and has never capped me. I love you brotha.

also thank you to smeesh for showin me teh love when i was just a little nooblet and playing for like 3 straight days at johnny's house without sleep... and pissing off Aaron's wife. :)

thank you to johnny and aaron for letting us make alot of noise and stay at your apartment alot of times lol

thank you to mo for almost being good enough in teams to take first place but always pulling 2nd... ;)

thank you to quen for giving me someone to 4 stock :O dun dun dunnnnnn

thank you to Uli for being so asian and kreepn a camera

thank you majik for giving us a reason to make fun of ganondorf whenever anyone does DownB.

thank you murn for never actually quitting smash becuase you love it too much and you know you do.

thank you JBM for letting us know what it is truely like to meet someone that can never keep their word on anything.

thank you everyone else i'm failing to mention but i have typed enough already! peace n love.

BTW - WTF EVER HAPPENED TO OLD SCHOOL ANGEL!??!
lol think about that ****.

p.s. I own all of you.

Echo

Smash Champion
dooood like ganon's uptilt is rigged, it can hit you while you're behind him O_O

btw **** worlds of fun I'M THE KING at finding real ****.

Echo

Smash Champion
oh uh btw **** that worlds of fun idea.... i just hit a much better find.

leon i need to talk to you tomorrow... i think you'll really like this one. make sure you dont have plans for thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom