• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
i am the king of ****ting on fox. now y'all get on MY level. lol st. louis was too good. lol leon is too cold man, hatin' on that white boy.

i love you guys. but i hate noobs. so please... GTFO? :)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Wow this thread got pretty gay in the last few days lol....

DarkCobra I'm gonna have to agree you need to GTFO. lol naw I'm just playin man that was a pretty ****ty argument overall, too much hate is flying around here.

Uli

Smash Champion
hmm, solar yak....
anyway who is planning on going to smym, me and my friends are thinking about going!

Echo

Smash Champion
as of right now, i'm down for SMYM... but we'll have to see how much money i have when the time comes. if alot of people go, how are we all going? we shouldnt take a couple of cars becuase thats hella gas money... I think iowa wanted to like get a bus and we could all go with them or something? Or maybe we could rent a van or borrow it from someone... we'd have to look into somethin.

for those of you who are too lazy to check, or stupid, St. Louis was like diz:

Singles
1 Darkrain Winnings: $240.00
2 Jiano Winnings: $120.00
3 Viperboy Winnings: $40.00
4 Echo
5 Andy
5 MikeFalco
7 smeesh
7 dmac
9 Jesi
9 nikePK
9 Zec
9 Bob from NC
13 Rent
13 Lixium
13 Soroush
13 Random
17 BlackPanther
17 MuBa
17 Geno
17 vomjom
17 YoshGamer
17 Mune
17 Toga
17 Brett Reichart
25 Alex
25 Samantha
25 zig
25 Motion
25 Neil Fox
25 Sir Roy
25 Fred
25 Josh Peters
pools to seed into a 32-man bracket. there were like 60 people overall.

Doubles
1 Dark/Dmac
2 Jiano/Soroush
3 Viperboy/Zig-Zag
4 Echo/Smeesh
5 Mike/Yosh
like 20 other teams
Last Jesi/Sir Roy

NE respresent. :samus:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Gamer tag didnt work out for me this time. :p
Im down for SMYM but like Echo said, Ill see how much money I have when it comes

SliK

Smash Journeyman
God do i wunna go to smym and get my *** owned by chu dat and what not i hope we can find a way down there. :chuckle:

Uli

Smash Champion
Thread wars? What is this! You guys are just as bad as HALO kids, you bring shame to the smash community. GTFO lawl :D

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yeah i guess its got a little out of hand, but hey thats what the net/forums are for talkin trash. Its just outa fun any way...most of the time

Echo

Smash Champion
well, it seems my smash game has gone emo again, i'm sd'ing like mad. oh well.
leon where you been man, we need to game next time i'm up in omaha... i might come up sometime to check out some capture cards.

Any word on that gamers tourney? I heard it could be at the end of this month...

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Darkrayne wins again? Someone from Nebraska take him down...please...I'm begging you.
Starting in Nov. I'll be hosting smash tourneys every other weekend. The first few will be in Omaha. I'll be bringing Lincoln.

Uli

Smash Champion
darkrain iss too good! anyway that sounds sweet, lets hope people from here well go

Echo

Smash Champion
hey legion lets see you take out darkrain ;) lol good to hear some lincoln should be comin to the tourney down here though, should be real nice.

btw my phone died again, sorry Leon :(

SliK

Smash Journeyman
i wanted to play Darkrain at the last gamers tourny but he was to busy playing people better.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Not to nitpick Echo, but I thought there were 47 in the tourney in STL.

So when is the next Smashfest in Omaha? Are they still weekly?

Echo

Smash Champion
lol i'm sorry smooth, i'll do better next time, promise :(
about smashfests - why, would some Missiori people be interested in coming? Hell if thats the case I think we should get something planned.

btw - my Mario is too good.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
I'm just looking for stuff to go to, if it's worth the drive time. If I did come I could bring up to 3 others with me.
Not that any of us are at YOUR level, Echo/Smeesh. =/

Wait, so is there anything planned yet? :confused:

Echo

Smash Champion
sounds good. The Gamers Tourney will be on the 21st, so let's get together somewhere on the 20th. Who wants to host? We're going to need a place to go.

Smeesh's Grandma's? Slik's house? Murn's Maybe?

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for busting into the thread, but I'd love to make it to Omaha sometime, I haven't been to NE to play you guys in months.

Sadly, I can't make it on the 20th (school) or the 21st (PSAT). Maybe hold something the week before the Gamers tourney (14th)?

Just a suggestion, I'll see if any other Iowans can make it.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Wha? Gamers tourney on 21? Is this something that they just posted at the stores? Last time I checked that was a Halo tourney

I was planning on doing the next Gamers tourney on Dec 2.
It shouldnt be any earlier....

Echo

Smash Champion
lol krusty bawrsch

victor, maybe you should think about my tourney on Nov. 18th... if you cant make it this month. I know the only time i'll make it into Omaha next is the day before this tourney.

Why shouldn't the tourney be earlier? I thought everyone was really excited when they heard about it... I know I was. Everyone needs to stay active in tournies to stay ontop of our game, and get better even.

Smooth, you think you guys might be able to make it to our tourney or somethin? You know it'd be good. :p

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Soooo smash on the 18th and the 21st. If you guys want to smash the day before the tournaments I'll see what I can do. I think I might be able to hook something up for the 20th.
Ideas....ideas....ummmm

O ya I would like to beat darkrain but you guys have played a bagilion more hours of smash than I have lol

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i wouldnt mind smeashing at my place before the tourney normally but i dont know about this time... im turning 21 on oct 19th and i will more than likely be getting crunk out of my mind thursday and friday... idk we will c..... but i defiintly should be there, even if i have a crusty hangover...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom