• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah maybe now you can afford a car like a REAL pimp... time to step it up mayne... purple escalade or some **** however you ****** roll

Echo

Smash Champion
like if you guys were livin you would play smash. me and smeesh are atm. so like, you guys just suck at life.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
mike likes to keep **** to himself about smeeshin. then like 2 days later he'll tell everyone whats going on...fukking ***

Echo

Smash Champion
my fox is too good.

anyone that wants to come smash this whole week is completely welcome to... i never said they couldnt... just come on over.

Echo

Smash Champion
on the 20th, we will smash at smeesh's grandmas, he posted the address like 4 pages back, maybe 5... or 6... lol i dunno.

today is a sad day folks, R.I.P. Mike's sideburns :(

but they will return... bigger and badder than ever! :O

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Ive been up all night and I came up with a list

Oct 21 - NFC 2 - Omaha, NE
Oct 28 - DBQ BBQ 2 - Dubuque, IA
Nov 4 - SMYM 6 - Champaign, IL
Nov 11 - The Redemption - Wichita, KS
Nov 18 - Pure Pwnage 2 - Columbus, NE
Nov 24/25 - C3: Fall Fighter Frenzy - Denver, CO
Dec 16 - Dragon Smash 2 - St. Peters, MO

We got tourneys for the next 6 weeks
What ones should we attend?

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Ive been up all night and I came up with a list

Oct 21 - NFC 2 - Omaha, NE
Oct 28 - DBQ BBQ 2 - Dubuque, IA
Nov 4 - SMYM 6 - Champaign, IL
Nov 11 - The Redemption - Wichita, KS
Nov 18 - Pure Pwnage 2 - Columbus, NE
Nov 24/25 - C3: Fall Fighter Frenzy - Denver, CO
Dec 16 - Dragon Smash 2 - St. Peters, MO

We got tourneys for the next 6 weeks
What ones should we attend?

How sweet, they named a tourney after me in MO :) On fri, I should be smeashin with you at smeash's gma's, but it won't be untill I get back from deer hunting at my buddies, but, if I get nothing, I will be there by like 8, and then I can chill and smash, and get ready for the gamers tourney. Also, for the gamers tourney, do I need to preregister?

Dragon

PS-Its so gay, the stores have only preordered about 5 wii's a piece so far.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Tacoom's the man, thanks for finding all of these tournaments.

See all yu guys on the 21st. Uli if you guys are going to smash on the 20th give me a call. I don't know if i'm going to play at the gamers trouney...I probably will though, pay to get owned.

Echo

Smash Champion
a smeesh and I are taping matches on my VCR... so as soon as we get this **** to a capture card, we'll have some vids.

chances are there will never be a combo vid, because no one ever gets together to play anymore. so itll have just me and smeesh.

only tournies i honestly see myself at right now are Gamers, and PP2. Im not sure if i can afford anything else.

Uli

Smash Champion
and u guys dont pitch in money to buy a freakn capture card, seriously like 5 bucks from all 6 of u would be able to buy one, i think there like 30$ atleast thats how much one of my friends were.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yo we gotta get to the fighter frenzy in denver. im trying to get about 5 of my friends to come along with us. they will take the tekken tourney easy so we got to go aight

Big Burn

Smash Lord
me and smeash recorded some matches the other day on the vcr as well... but i dont think that we need a capture card... because my friend gave me this tv tuner thing that can work to capture video.... the only thing is that the drivers are being gay right now and im having trouble getting it to work, but this weekend hopefully i am going to be able to get it to work.....

Echo

Smash Champion
whatever, i ordered a capture card already, and its on its way. no one in this state cares enough about smash to pitch in for it, so i fall more in debt.

leon - what do you mean 5 people to come with? How are they getting there? We can't fit 10 people into a car.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
what it do ninjas, just thought in case no one read my other poast id leve yall with my number so you can call me for some games 3055761 i wont get to use a computer much so call me ******. let me know whats up w/ tourneys and shizzy, i miss chillin w/ yall. leon smeesh all use fux are my homies call a ***** yo

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
what it do ninjas, just thought in case no one read my other poast id leve yall with my number so you can call me for some games 3055761 i wont get to use a computer much so call me ******. let me know whats up w/ tourneys and shizzy, i miss chillin w/ yall. leon smeesh all use fux are my homies call a ***** yo
urm who are you

Echo

Smash Champion
I know you cant have that many people in your car, you fuking hillbilly. they might wanna car pool with us though
WTF. you know you cant have that many people in one car... THEN HOW COULD THEY CARPOOL WITH US... the only way they could come is if they drove seperately. >.>

and aaron i'd have to disagree, capture card > camera. This way whenever someone comes and plays, such as anyone from schuyler/omaha/whatever, and having smeesh here now, we can just turn the VCR on, and just play for up to 6 hours lol... then i can just go and cut or edit it however i please, then put it online. I really like how the VCR thing is turning out, so we'll see.

Leon... VIP is JC.

Uli

Smash Champion
OMG im making my combo video bc im bored, ill bring it to smeesh's on friday so u can see how horrible we are

VIP

Smash Apprentice
its jc ya fool

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
stayin alive huh I know all about that, all to well. but other than every day life, Ive been good. doing what I do, trying to make this money, playin games, pimpin these hoes is easy ya know. but stay up mayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom