• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
dudes look at my avatar, its the fuking king Dante, that makes me the king anyone thinkin bout going to the wichita tourney?

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Wow what a bunch of ugly dudes :chuckle:

Like I have never seen that many horrendous people in my entire life.

It should be a federal crime for this many creatures to be in one spot at one time, you all should get leathal injection for this ****

Echo

Smash Champion
Yess and I wasn't there. That says a lot about Leon and I....the most handsome young men in the crew.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
**** thats a really good one Mo...

we all know i'm the sexiest, its a proven fact :)

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
well like, id look at you but you just blend in with the dark so i just get spared the horror of ****, and hundreds of years of slaverly and eyes of murderous lust looking at me.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
no, its not that any ONE person here might or might not know YOU you, its that we know that YOU are...heheh, i dont really have to finish that for you to know what im talkint about ;)

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah I just got some good pussie so I'm in a good mood Devon. But you keep talkin like that I'll put yo a$$ on the news tonight.

Echo

Smash Champion
god **** leon is just HATING dude... imma have to rip the pick outta this ****** fro :)

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
like news, ******s put'n people in body bags...news.

check it :D
******s putting ******s in body bags = crime scene
******s putting white folk in body bags = crime scene, news, forensics, fbi, cia...the works.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Man Devon I'm sure gonna miss you. The sad thing is that this did not have to happen. I gave you plenty of warnings, but since you don't value your life here on Earth I'll have to end it. Again this is YOUR FAULT. So I suggest you say good-bye to your loved ones, because your time is up. You forget that I'm a ***** from tha hood and deal with muthafukas geting shot like everyday. So I'm forced to have you killed. SAY BYE TO DEVON EVERYBODY.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
im pretty ****ing good in the sack, but considering the fact that my **** is a gargantuan 13.5 inches... i don't think that your ******* would be prepared for such a massive pounding.... I mean being sodomized from devon is one thing, with BIG BURN it is a whole different ball game....

Echo

Smash Champion
lol WOW dude... Im gonna have to peep at that leon ;);)

ummm... guys... I think we should go to SMYM :(

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
your ****ing ****'n me
smym is this weekend

thats tough as hell dude...
idk bout that, like, funds are waayyyy to ****ing limited.

Echo

Smash Champion
its this weekend leon, and i'm snurious about goin, i'm serious about stepping up our smash game, and SMYM is the way to do it. And the plan would be to stay the night at AOBs on friday night, then probably head back saturday night...

we need to get hold of EVERYONE
-Me
-Smeesh
-Leon
-Yosh
-Mo
-Mike
-Quen
-JBM
-JBMs peeps
-Legion
-Uli n friends
-EVERYONE dude lets get a carfull to this ****... we've done it before.

we need to STEP IT UP we're not gonna be known as this little random state that no one knows of becuase we "suck at smash"

we need to take this **** to the next level.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Mike I feel you man, but smym is about a 50$ trip if not more. most of us just dont have the dough right now to go. so idk dude

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
come on leon, me and mike will soo make it worth your while...
and like, party at viperboys night after. this is just a get brunk....D00D!

Echo

Smash Champion
cmon ****** we can do this.

we need a final word from Murn, and Yosh...

someone needs to get hold of JBM.

Uli always gives the "my mom wont let me thing."

STEP
IT
UP.

i gotta go stay the night at liz's so i'm out y'all... i'll holla bout this tomorrow >.>

Uli

Smash Champion
like i dont got any money and neither does anyone else, this was just kinda outa nowhere >_>, if u would told us like a few weeks in advance then we probably could have gone,free candy is too good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom