• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I think that SMYM really showed how far Nebraska's come as far as our overall skill goes. I'm not gonna lie, I expected Mike to place a little better than 13th but we had some other high finishers that makes me pretty happy :) Good stuff guys...

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Four of those five ****ers owe me a ****ing huge *** ****ing apology for not only leaving me behind, but failing to tell me that they were going, knowing full well I had the money. I spent a ton of time trying to get us to go, and over 48 hours in a week doing extra practice so that I could show off my Roy....

AND THEY ****ING LEFT ME BEHIND.

What is it? Am I not good at the game? Is there a reason why you left me behind? Don't want me representing Nebraska? Didn't like the fact that I didn't have a credit card? Flat out not like me in general? Oh yeah. I bet. Had a grand ol' time up there did we? Nevermind me. The guy everyone forgets about until something unfortunate happens. Apparently, I'm memorable enough to be the black sheep of the group, but not memorable enough for someone to tell me what ****'s going on where. I'm ****ing invisible. It's a super power of mine. When people do things, they kinda ****ing forget that I exist. Oh please. I am quite used to it.

And Leon, you, being the one I spend the most time with, who has my number and the person in which you trained with forever, completely neglected me. Some strong ties of friendship huh? Yeah. You know what? I don't know you either. And strangers don't come to my house.

And I don't want to hear any **** about the car being too small, cause you guys are completely and totally unbelieveable, and no amount of complaining/reasoning/lying/johning/*******osity will cancel this one out.

I am so ungodly pissed off right now, I actually lost sleep over it. Actually. Pissed isn't the word. Enraged. Yeah. That explains it much better.

And the only reason why I'm not pissed off at Johnny is because he had no way of knowing that I was there beforehand. The four of you knew. And the four of you had access to a phone, and knew my number, and neglected to press SEVEN ****ING NUMBERS AND SPIT SOME MOTHER****ING WORDS OUT OF YOUR GOD**** MOUTHS!

**** the four of you. Entirely.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Eh well it had to be someone I guess. For Yosh to take his car...

Oh yeah sorry I didn't call back Friday night but I realized how stupid I was lol....obviously I couldn't help without being 21. Duh.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Aight Quen. Sorry for not calling you for smym. But we all kinda got the hint that you were going home and hanging it up. But i guess not. So I'm sorry don't know what else to say there is nothing that can be done about it. But there was one thing that I had a prob with. When you were had you mom come and get you, I asked if I could ride with you. You did say that there would be no room. I was like **** cause I did not think we were going and I was ready to go home and get my 360. But I went outside when you left to see just how much room was left and it looked like i could have got in ok. Your mom and brandon in the back, yeah i would of fit so that kinda pissed me off. Cause there was a time when me, my brother and melvin all got in the back of that truck, So umm. You know when ever you need anything from me I help you out. I give you all kinda free **** and don't ask for anything in return. so don't get it all twisted like I'm the devil or some ****. So I don't know if this will ease your hate or what ever you have, but I'm sorry for not letting you know bout smym aight. But its coo if you want to hate me forever because of this then ok. But I do hope you put this past you eventually. I'm really sorry for not letting you know Quen

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I told you before we left that we wouldn't fit, it was me, my mom, and her boyfriend. My mom got into the back and took the entire seat and my mom wouldn't have been cool with you climbing in the back.

I'm still ungodly pissed.

And by the way Leon. I don't hate you. I'm just extremely dissappointed that you, or any of you would at least have the decency to tell me.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
aight it was fuced up of me, I know. I was just pissed cause i could fit in the truck, if your mom just sat the fuc up. she knew what i wanted cause she looked right at me and did not say **** the *****. so that mad me mad at you for not tellin her to move over. but again im sorry for not telling you ok

Echo

Smash Champion
I think Leon has said all that can be said about it. We thought you were saying **** it, and gave your money back to your mom and wouldnt be able to get it back and get back to smeesh's, etc etc. I agree that we still should have called you, but we were so ****ing buck about going, all we could think about was getting in that car and playin some games. so i apoligize.

with that aside, i just wanna say, although quen probably doesnt wanna hear about it, that SMYM was ****ing awesome... I mean, it was too good. like, playin people like Eddie and ****, i mean, that dudes like, famous. @_@ Anyway, the other reason I thought it was good is cuz I dont think I did bad at all. Me and Smeesh both placed 17th, and mike got 13th. I did get taken out by Z, but then climbed the losers bracket until I got paired with Darkrain. Had an awesome match with SDM, and played great in crews, or atleast in my opinion. It really was just too good of a time, and I think it really helped me out as far as improving my game. Cant wait for FC. or even for the next local tourney.

Oh and I'd like to point out that you shouldnt trust johnny, that dude jacked 15 dollars from me that I didnt have.

Also, Leon is now known for Marth's Downsmash. LOL ;) (im gonna get capped >_>')

AND - good **** to everyone that actually played games while we were there, you shoulda been there, Mo.

Uli

Smash Champion
i wanna play some games with ya guys, but i never have a ride :\ , me and one of my friends would but he always has to freakn work T_T

Light

Smash Journeyman
Straight Trippin, yo

GG Echo, your G&W is too strong for my Falcon. Good thing I dropped my remote. AHAHAHA

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
you know, i'd hate to stop this thrilling argument that i will willing :p take no place in wether or not my position in it is...relevant. ive a more important thing to say...

/sigh
i have elder scrolls oblivion for almost 3 weeks now. i have been waiting for it to come out for more than a year. and i have yet the ability to play it...
now reguardless of whether or not smym sucked for anyone, this is BAD

like oblivion is just too good, and i cant ****ing play it and its driving me in****ingsane....really i just wanna hurry up and play that so i can stop paying 15 bucks a month playing WoW...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Smeesh, you should come on over tues or thurs and we can head up over to aarons.

Echo, I was trying to get everyone else to get you $3.75 each. that would have cover the entre fee. But since that didnt happen. Ill pay you back that $15. Im not a thief >_> or a Mexi..................................................... Shut up

Echo

Smash Champion
SM3EsH said:
like oblivion is just too good, and i cant ****ing play it and its driving me in****ingsane....really i just wanna hurry up and play that so i can stop paying 15 bucks a month playing WoW...
I guess if you wantd to chill in columbus, I could let you leech off my Oblivion... it really is too good ;) and if you feel like getting owned in some smash.

Tacoom said:

Echo, I was trying to get everyone else to get you $3.75 each. that would have cover the entre fee.
The thing is, there was no entry fee, you didnt enter. I just wish you would have said something instead of playing it off like you did.

Dragon7507 said:
Maybe I can also take a look at your puter.
uuuh... look at his WHAT?!?! I knew you were like that >_> lol

Echo

Smash Champion
this is a smeesh......

you know, the relationship between aaron and i is something special...
we dont need people to discriminate about it!

but yea, i need to get to you place sometime to play oblivion if thats the case, because at the moment it looks like my computer is out of service untill i get a job, of course if that's the case im just going to build an all new system.

Echo

Smash Champion
uuuuh.... wtf? why are you on my account? did you figure out my ****ing password again?! >_> god ****it.

Echo

Smash Champion
you know, for a fee, i can sign you off my computer....ECHO
mwuhahahaha

i might be available to come up wednesday, as long as im not playing paint ball with anthony, i dont really know when we are going to play, uhh he could call me up in 15 minutes and say gear up or it could be almost anytime from tonight all the way till friday. . .
but nonetheless i'll keep you posted on when that's gonna happen.

Echo

Smash Champion
o yea, and my sister is very much expecting to have her baby sometime this week to, as well as she was expecting to have the baby sometime last week. so that alone is a thorn in my *** as long as that thing is still kicking in her stomach.

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf?

why didnt you just say that then. I thought you took the 15$ and didnt even enter.

>_>

<_<

krust.

i dont want the money then lol

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll live. It's not the end of the world, but I guess I'll let sleeping dogs lie...

JUST DON'T ****ING DO THAT AGAIN. GOT IT!?

Good.

Echo

Smash Champion
my ***** leon... did you ever get your Xbox live goin? You gotta hook me up with yo gamertag n **** so we can play some games bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom