• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I need to do that one day.

And he was worried about me shooting him...

Don't worry Mike, I'll leave time for you to buy a bulletproof vest before I do. Just the kind of guy I am. I'll just aim for the head, not the chest. :laugh:

Echo

Smash Champion
yeeeeeah well, off the topic of everyone commenting about my picture >_> .... if you want to fly to FC6, the tickets are now going to cost you $169. This is because we have decided to fly into South Bend, rather than flying into Chicago. Keep in mind that it is 75 dollars alone just to get into FC, so if you dont think you'll have enough money, dont say that you plan to do it. We need to know who is actually going to do it, so that maybe a carload can still go if you want to do that, while we fly.

So far its just Me, Smeesh, and Leon flying. Which would mean, Mo, Mike, Quen, and Johnny would be driving. unless some one else goes or something, i dont know. We're going to get the tickets in a few weeks, so make sure you think seriously about it. Its alot of money, but us 3, we're just top tier like that.

Anyway, Leon - YOU NEED TO GET SOME XBOX LIVE ***** WTF IS TAKIN YOU SO LONG. ^-^ and when is a smeesh comin down to my place?

edit - scratch that... i dont even know if i'll be able to fly now...

Echo

Smash Champion
If I move to omaha in the next couple months, I will need that money. We'll see.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Its coming close to the dodgeball tourney. Thats next weekend and we have to be signed up by wed.
I just found out that we can have more then 6 people on a team, Just 6 on the playing grounds.

1 Echo
2 Leon
3 Pro. Smash
4 Adam
5 Dragon
6 Mo
7 And myself

Are all of you still in? If so, You should try to get $15 to me this weekend and Ill get us regged

Uli

Smash Champion
hey guys on saterday some kid i know is having his b day party and wants a ton of smash players there. any1 wanna go? he asked me to ask yaaallzzz, he was at the gamers tourny his name was osirus or something liek that

Uli

Smash Champion
umm i really dont know, i have his number, u can call him for info, i gotta do that too :p his phone number is 515-4047 ask for jake

Echo

Smash Champion
so yeah... I'm going to that Iowa tourney next month... whats it called... shameful fall?

if you wanna go too, say somethin.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
We totally almost thought about going to the dodgeball tourny. >_>

We da crazy tho! N you guys are all crazier. Man my grammar ownes. XD

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I for real post once in here and then cobra and lite do, what a bunch of copy cats. >_>

And I already have 2 jobs, thus am already the greatest ever.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
We r here and we r this shiz natz lol. Wichita is getting better and will take u out, lol, not really. Dogz just haven some fun.

Uli

Smash Champion
so... does any1 want to go to some kids party, he is turning 17 i think and wants to have a huge smash party, his phone number is on the other page and his name is jake, i really dont no if im going my self but he told me to tell every1

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Mike, you and smeash should look into the complex I am at now. It is 2 times the size of my old place, and the rent is cheaper. Its a 1200 sq ft 2 bed for 590 a month. Plus, there are little lakes from the golf course in the back yard that make it look cool, that, and johnny thought about getting a 1 bed here when his lease got up. Its called Willow Park apartments, and the one I am in is called The Blossoms.

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok so dodgeball is a no for me, I need the cash.

Tourneys I'm looking at going to:
-Shameful Fall
-Omaha Tourney
-E=mc^4... dont know too much about this one, but throwin it up there as a possibility.
-FC6

So like, i want to use my money on these. And if I do plan on moving there very soon, I need all the money i can get.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
In that case, is everyone else still down for dodgeball? I want to collect the money this weekend and sign up at work on Monday. Our team name will be "Team Crust"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom