• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Im thinking its going to be these people for sure:
Smeesh, Mo and myself
The last 3 spots are open to Echo, Aaron, Adam, and Leon
Adam was saying he should be in since he was the frist person I told,
Leon is black.
Aaron and I did say that we should get a team going way back in Jan,
Whats your reason Echo...

Echo

Smash Champion
because look at me. compare to me to everyone else. i'm the size of a smeesh, i play DDR like a god, so i have strong legs? lmao **** i dont know, but when we played Dodgeball in high school i pawned. but i dont even live in ****ing omaha, you shouldnt be putting me top priority @_@

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
dude just look at CHUCK ****'n NORRIS
he's just chill'n there and he's like...ayoah, like he's about to pawn some ***** or something...

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
um who the fuc is chuck norris any way. where is he now...doing USA movies. but im fa sho in for d-ball. i mean come on black guy best when it comes to sports HELLO. come on think people.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Smeash, could you post your address again, and a short description of yer house?

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
norris is a bum. i would own chuck norris. he is bout as lame as van dam who also does USA movies. i would beat the fuc outa both those loosers.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i think i can round house kick a chuck and take off his head!! jkin
did u all know he has his own cartoon with him a sumo his aprentice some small korean kid and a samurai on his side???? they fight a ninja leader named, and get this, Ultimate Ninja!!!!! wtf

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
MaJiK said:
i think i can round house kick a chuck and take off his head!! jkin
did u all know he has his own cartoon with him a sumo his aprentice some small korean kid and a samurai on his side???? they fight a ninja leader named, and get this, Ultimate Ninja!!!!! wtf
a dont try to jump on my thinking chuck norris sucks team ok. u must have loved norris ya whole life knowing that much bout him. you got naked posters of him in ya room now. wit action figures and ****.

Echo

Smash Champion
omfg what happened to this thread?! buncha omaha trash goin on here. so i'm gonna sum it up quick.

leon - chuck norris > you. think that he is a bum, is why i dont wanna team with you ;) ;)

mo - you could be king make-one-sentence-posts-that-dont-really-say-anything

quen - wtf do you ever pay attention. someone could say somethign 10 times over and you would just like, keep posting for info and ****

majik - gtfo dude every time you post its just like, ****ed up

chuck norris - i love you

ok, and now that that has been said, whos playin games in omaha tonight and/or tomorrow night. i gotta call murn. theres no reason why no one should be playin. c'mooooooon.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
dont get me wrong Mo van dam used to be coo till he started doing crappy movies. so he sucks now. and i would totaly own chuck norris. what was the last movie he did...Sidekicks, how gay was that movie.

Echo

Smash Champion
dude have you ever seen walker texas ranger. he pawns ****** in that show. like, i remember an episode. where there was a guy caught in a bear trap, and chuck norris just walked up and ****in punched the dude in the face. how ****ing badass do you have to be to punch a guy while he's already caught in a bear trap.

not to mention how he can roundhouse kick a 7foot dude in the head. he's amazing.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
The_Echo said:
dude have you ever seen walker texas ranger. he pawns ****** in that show. like, i remember an episode. where there was a guy caught in a bear trap, and chuck norris just walked up and ****in punched the dude in the face. how ****ing badass do you have to be to punch a guy while he's already caught in a bear trap.

not to mention how he can roundhouse kick a 7foot dude in the head. he's amazing.
WTF. What kinda ***** runs up and hits a guy in a bear trap. And its amazing what can be done with computers these days, all that roundhouse kicking **** is all green screen and CG. FUC CHUCK NORRIS.

Echo

Smash Champion
****. if chuck norris was on smash, just imagine what his uptilt would be like. @_@ talk about rigged.

i mean, you think samus' is bad, you wouldnt wanna **** with his.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey i get out of school at 2.... anyone want to come over to my house and smeash around 2:30 then give me a holla

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
****...i have soo much **** i have to do right now between the time i took to take the time to take to make that comment and until the time it takes for me to find more time to do what needs to be done today...

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
uhh everyone **** off this is so worth a double post

omg did you know that in 1997 CHUCK NORRIS -being the first man ever in the western hemisphere was arwarded an 8th degree BLACK BELT GRAND MASTER in Tae Kwon Do.

yea, that was the first in 4500 years of tradition...4500 ****ing years...
uhh leon you have nothing on that *****!!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
"If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death."

omfg this one is TOO good :laugh:

Uli

Smash Champion
those chuck norris joke were funny like a year ago and now all i hear at school is that crap, STFU! Jesus can kick chuck norris's buttocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom