• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf is up with all the losers in this thread. me and smeesh must be the only cool ones here. we play ****in elder scrolls oblivion. now that ****s tight. ghost recon for 360 aint bad either.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
what mang

yeah dude mike, my roomate is addicted to that game dude... it looks pretty tight.... hey leon whats ur cell number dude.... we should play some games sometime... also mike whats ur number if ur ever in o town we should also play...

Echo

Smash Champion
actually... i should be in omaha in the next few nights... we should get some people together.

my cell number is like, 402-910-6299.

plus, i should be moving up there fairly soon... i need to talk to smeesh.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Right... Anyway Murn my cell numba is 201 6196. And you trying to give me money for owning your soul in Live 06 Mo, cause I am preety fucin good. been playing the game forever. So put it all on the table and bring it.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
So..uh...what time should we show up to Johnny's for departing to SMYM? And who's all going for sure?

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
whoever said that we are going to johnny's place...
whoever said that we are even going to smym...
whoever said that panda bears are...just so cute and cudly...possibly the most lovable little things in the world...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I said that panda bears are...just so cute and cudly...possibly the most lovable little things in the world...

You want to fight about it.

Dodgeball team : Smeesh, Leon, Echo, Adam, and Myself.
Some call and ask Mo if he wants to be our 6th man.

Echo

Smash Champion
Wtf I Said We're Going To Smeeshs's How The **** Did You Get Johnny

Wtf

God ****

Sir Johns.

Gtfo.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Uh..are you driving? If you are, then sorry, I missed it. Since most people gather over johnny's, I just assumed.

And it was an honest mistake and that was a misuse of the word John. See why it's good to have a plan hammered out in advance?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I get to go for the trip ^_^

Smeesh , Leon, Echo, Mo, Adam and Yosh sounds like a team.
Mike when you come down, lets try to get everyone together and register for this.

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf. you ****ing hate computers is how i'm getting to omaha? you're right. that is awesomeness.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
uhh did you know that smersh was an organization created in 1943 from the Dictorate of Special Departments of NKVD (Narodnyi Komissariat Vnutrennikh Del) or Peoples Comminsariat for Internal Affairs.

Basically it was like an anti spy division, which lasted between WWI and WWII.
Although it was used in one of James Bonds' movies but is now reffered to as SPECTER for certain reasons...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
SM3EsH said:
uhh did you know that smersh was an organization created in 1943 from the Dictorate of Special Departments of NKVD (Narodnyi Komissariat Vnutrennikh Del) or Peoples Comminsariat for Internal Affairs.

Basically it was like an anti spy division, which lasted between WWI and WWII.
Although it was used in one of James Bonds' movies but is now reffered to as SPECTER for certain reasons...
wow @ this coming from smeesh....are cRaZy captian falcons supposed know soo much :laugh: ....o wait nm hes aka professor smash?

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Freestyle is supremely rigged. I'm not gonna name any names but certain shooters' freestyles can be abused like a Sheik down throw lol....

I was thinking PS2.

Echo

Smash Champion
SM3EsH said:
mo said that he'd do dodgeball and uhh i might have one of the awesomest ways to pick you up mike :p
I think i may just have to say nah, dude... Mo brought up the very good point that we have 7 people trying to go, and theres no way to cram that into a car.

also, i just wanna point out to Mo that you ARE challenging a BLACK MAN to a BASKETBALL GAME. everyone knows black men play bball atleast 10x better than the whites. :dizzy:

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
See, this is why I wanted this mapped out in advance. So can we get a second car?

And since Leon decided to pal up with Mike, does anyone want to be my partner on teams?

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
It'd be a good idea to start. I mean, we only have one car and 7 people trying to go, and unless we have a huge *** minivan, that's really not going to cut it.

Echo

Smash Champion
**** dude, my sig could be king.

oh and about the car thing... I thought johnny wasnt going? now he is?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Aaron, the team isnt comfermed 100% just yet. I want a call from anyone that wants on the team so I can mark you off. Im thinking first come, first serve.

And I also have more info on the next Digz tourney..... Stay tooned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom