• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Sir Roy said:
I'm going to SMYM this year, and if something happens to where space becomes an issue like it did last year, He ain't goin.

Umm now guys do you agree with that. If we don't have enough space, I'm not going and you are. I don't know about that Quen. But Mike we can team up if you want pimp.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
The only reason why I didn't go the year before is because Mo's car was too small. The. Only. Reason. If that situation arose where space becomes a factor, are you saying it's fair that I don't go again for the same reason when you did? I seriously doubt it will again, so I wouldn't count on it, but if it does...

And I'm getting my sig changed, so shaddap Smursh.

And here's something that'll make you feel better Leon: A new reason to hate Johnny.

only1Z

Smash Champion
the thing I always liked about smash vids, is the combo's were against actual people so its something special.....It's easy to look good vs. a com. standing idly~

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
In GG, or any standard 2D fighting game, you don't have to be moving, as Smash is pretty much the only game where you have DI. Guilty has something sort of similar, but as you saw, if Johnny gets ahold of you in the air, and you recover, you are going to be grabbed. So with the exception of the one BRC'ed combo with the same move 8 times, most of that stuff is real.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah Quen you and I know that Johnny is cheap. But all that **** that he does is really hard to do. He is one of the best in the game, but only if perfected. If you don't know what you are doing with him you will get chewed up and spit out, especially in that game. So don't get all worked up about tiers in this game, cause they are really close.

Ohh and by the way that **** was fucing tight :chuckle:

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
No mistake, I know Johnny is hella hard. I can't play with him to save my life. BUt at high levels of play, the guy becomes the **** near unbeatable in the corner. Oh well.

And I know it was. That **** was sick. :laugh:

Echo

Smash Champion
FaceLoran said:
I just won 175 dollars in a poker game. I could be the king. SMYM looks slightly more likely now.
didnt i have a previous post about Mo being king already? geez, was just tellin it how it was, but noooo everyone got all jealous and ****.

but what i really would like to know is this: did you ever sell that skateboard from the omaha tourney? and if so, for how much? :O

I beleive everyones headin up to SMYM at like noon on next friday, which is like.... theeeee 14th?

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Next weekend? That close? HOly crap..uhh..unless a miracle happens..we haven't even gotten down to pricings and renting vans and such. We'd better get on it..

Echo

Smash Champion
Um, people have given plenty of estimates on cost... and I know you've been around to hear it. I'd suggest bringing atleast 60 dollars or so. or atleast as far as I know.

and uuuh, renting a van? i thought we were just craming into a car like kansas and ****. hmmm. oh well, if you guys are gettin a van then i wont be puttin any money into it.

but like, leon, I seriously consider flying to FC. If you werent kiddin about gettin into it, let me know., i think the more poeple we get goin we might be able to get a slight discount.

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL. omfg. guess what.
So i was bored as **** today, and I typed Jesus into google. after about 15 minutes of looking around at senseless jesus facts and pics, I came across this picture:

Sometimes I think googles the only one who gets me >_>

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
lol first off there is no ****ing way we are renting a ****ing van. you know, because it would make sense to pay for gas and extra for a ****ing van. we are taking a car who's it is, well, atm i'd put my money on mo's car. idk how he yet feels about that because i havent told talked to him about it yet...and prices are pretty much easy to go through. bring the tourny money, gas money, and whether or not you want to starve yourself money...so yea, if you bring 60 bucks you should be safe.

uhh, you know what mike...if i can get a job, i'll fly with ya down to fc...
but thats a couple months from now, so chances are i will have one...regardless of what kind of...job it is. . . .

Echo

Smash Champion
dude, i got a haircut today >_>

and thats it. i'm ****ing bored. and theres nothing to say.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Eh..I'm guilt tripping my mom into letting me go. And if her new boyfriend wants to become a friend of mine, he'd going to pay for it. Anyway, Where should I be and where should I go? What time are we leaving?

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Man this is some bull****. I've been trying to get this chick out my house for hours now. Been fucing her azz all night, and she don't want to leave. Won't let a ***** go to sleep or nothing, and now I can't go to sleep. She on my on my **** right now. This is some bull****.

Echo

Smash Champion
ThE_BaTmAn said:
Man this is some bull****. I've been trying to get this chick out my house for hours now. Been fucing her azz all night, and she don't want to leave. Won't let a ***** go to sleep or nothing, and now I can't go to sleep. She on my on my **** right now. This is some bull****.
lol, you know, i'd say i know what thats like, but my g/f always has to be home by 1am so like, she cant do that >_> but then again, i'm white, and we do other things besides have sex every night, such as see a movie, or go bowling... man i wish i was black...
MaJiK said:
just shows ya how good ya are she can't help herself....i've had that happen a couple times now..
LOLOLOL

wow.

anyway, hmmmm, welllllllllllllllll, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. someone come over, i'm bored @_@

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
The_Echo said:
lol, you know, i'd say i know what thats like, but my g/f always has to be home by 1am so like, she cant do that >_> but then again, i'm white, and we do other things besides have sex every night, such as see a movie, or go bowling... man i wish i was black...

Naw it ain't like that Mike. This chick is not even my g/f. She was this girl I used to fuc wit back in highschool. And I saw her at the mall lookin super sexy so I was like whats up. And then she was like whats up with you. Talking bout how much she missed me and ****, then was like what you doing tonight. Then I was like I'm not doing ****, whats up with you though. Then she said she was bout to get some shoes and got my number then we went on our way. So I go home chillin and ****. Then she call me at like 12 and tell me she coming over. So I'm like coo. Then she come banging on my door like she the fucing police or some ****. I come to the door and this chick is like half naked in like a ****in rain coat. So I'm like god **** get yo *** in the house. Man this was some freaky **** this ***** was doing. But then she did not want to leave so, I had to get all Ike Turner on her *** lol. Get up wit you cats lata

arapa33

Smash Rookie
PeachPunk said:
pyrogamer where ya from? I have never seen you post before! and i am a female smasher from Omaha and we have another one pink_flower whos a female smasher as well! so you don't have all the female smashers
peachpunk, i'm from kearney too. i need to start getting in on some local tournaments. if you want to email i'm at nottpp@unk.edu.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Uh..that..was..like..a year ago. Keep up with current events new guy. As for the next tourney..uhm..When's the next FC? Isn't it sometime next month or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom