• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
DYC said:
You are such an Idiot.

If all you have the ability to do is just John about tiers and how you lose to "people with less skill than you" you need to find a different game. Like solitaire. but then i'm sure you would john about Spades being imbalanced and the game plotting against you or something.

Please just shut up.
this actually made me laugh out loud.

really though quen, Marth can be beat, and its been proven, sure it may be harder than some chrs, but there are still ways of better playering them

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Despite Hal Labratories best attempts, no character is infalliable, and this includes Marth as well.

He just grates my nerves something serious, but I'll live.

I think.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Marth isn't even that great. There's definitely characters that are anywhere from good against him to downright countering him. Sheik destroys him, and Fox, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Dr. Mario, and even Falco (if played right) give Marth a lot of problems.

DYC

Smash Champion
Now let's not get carried away here Mo. Everyone knows the captain has to work a whole lot harder for what he gets than the marth does. The only time a Captain ***** a marth is when the marth is messing up.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i agree to that, i main as marth and that is completely true, but when a marth does mess up its usually the end of him from all videos and tourneys i've been to and to be honest he seems to be the hardest person for me, but maybe thats because i don't have any decent falcon to play against..

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
No fuc that capt falcon runing circles around marth kicking and kneein him and ****. And wtf is a knee any way like that **** is fucing real. and lets not get into shinobi ***** shiek. ***** in one fucing game, and did'nt even do **** in the mathafuca. **** is weak. o then we got fox and bird dude wit a fucing gun. i won't even get on these mathafucas. and i don't give a fuc bout johnin. don't give a fuc at all. posting on my pimp azz phone owning all u noobs. *******

Echo

Smash Champion
ThE_BaTmAn said:
No fuc that capt falcon runing circles around marth kicking and kneein him and ****. And wtf is a knee any way like that **** is fucing real. and lets not get into shinobi ***** shiek. ***** in one fucing game, and did'nt even do **** in the mathafuca. **** is weak. o then we got fox and bird dude wit a fucing gun. i won't even get on these mathafucas. and i don't give a fuc bout johnin. don't give a fuc at all. posting on my pimp azz phone owning all u noobs. *******
LOL :laugh: its true.... all of it o_o

but while everyone else is just *****ing, i'll just go out and say it - Falco is the characted that is full of the most BS. Like leon was saying, like, wtf is a bird doing with a ****ing gun, jumping around and spinning down onto your face. it doesnt make sense.
But lookin at actually fighting a falco, wtf that **** isnt even fair. Even I could play a ****ing falco and beat peoples samus' and ****.

HOLY **** I KNOW THE BEST FALCO COMBO EVERYONES DOIN IT!! IT GOES SHL SHL SHL SHL SHL SHL GRAB!!! OMFGZ DUDE IT BEATS EVERYONE BECAUSE ITS ****ING RIGGED AS ****.
so yeah, dont ***** about marth, or falcon, or even shiek. ***** about falco.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
You guys havnt seen nothing yet until I PWNZ you all with the godteir Sonic the Hedgehog

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Captain has to work harder? THat's tough lol he can pretty much kill Marth in one combo so I dunno.

Everyone knows the most unrealistic character in this game is Jigglypuff. You're trying to tell me a little thing like that could kick someone and actually have it hurt? Yeah right. But nooo its fsmash sends you yonder.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
As I said once before...

Fox is going to become a pair of slippers and Falco's destiny is to be on McDonald's 99 cent menu as chicken tenders.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Sir Roy said:
Despite Hal Labratories best attempts, no character is infalliable, and this includes Marth as well.

He just grates my nerves something serious, but I'll live.

I think.
All I'm saying is marth is good we know this. But QUEN YOU WILL NEVER WIN AGAINST MY MARTH WITH ROY SO GET OVER IT PLEASE.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Sir Roy said:
Despite Hal Labratories best attempts, no character is infalliable, and this includes Marth
All I'm saying is marth is good we know this. But QUEN YOU WILL NEVER WIN AGAINST MY MARTH WITH ROY UNLESS I SERIOULY MESS UP SO GET OVER IT PLEASE. Learn to play a new charecter that can fight Marth. Also you are not better than me in this game. so what u play roy and i play marth. i win 9 out of 10 fights that makes u better than me NOT. again im not talkin **** this has been on my chest 4 a while. And I have fun playing you. it just bothers me when you say that you are better cause you play with a lower tier charecter than me aight

DYC

Smash Champion
FaceLoran said:
Captain has to work harder? THat's tough lol he can pretty much kill Marth in one combo so I dunno.

Everyone knows the most unrealistic character in this game is Jigglypuff. You're trying to tell me a little thing like that could kick someone and actually have it hurt? Yeah right. But nooo its fsmash sends you yonder.
$10 MM at SMYM my marth vs your captain. I will gay you all four lives each match.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
LOL. I gotta start postin up in this bizatch. Whatchya'll think about Sheik? I'm pretty sure that Falco is gayer, but I've been told otherwise.

Discuss.

Echo

Smash Champion
I got no prob with sheik. in fact i'd rather fight sheiks than falcos, or even marths.

speaking of sheiks, i want some matches with you at SMYM phat, this time i'll try not to SD so g'**** much >_>
eh i guess that goes for everyone from KC/MO... no one ever wants to play... :(

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
First off, I dunno if I can even go to that lol and second of all I don't have time to play any characters besides Marth. I only get to play once every couple weeks, it's hard to get good with anyone else.

DYC

Smash Champion
You think i play marth? That's the whole point! And don't give me that "i don't know if I'm going" bull****. We both know you are making it. So make it.

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah Mo, you're going >_>

and, you know, you shouldnt really complain about not being able to play and stuff, cuz I'm the one thats stuck in a town with no one that plays and cant get to omaha except for tournies, so i sit and play lvl 1 computers all the time. :( They're hard though, just yesterday I got hit by a lvl 1 comp Ganon's uptilt at 10%, and i ****ing died.

THAT **** IS RIGGED.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
When I get a car, I wouldn't mind hanging out one day. THat day is comin soon tho'.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
dudes our thread is now popular :) anyways didn't we have "intruders" before? and tacoom kicked em out? not that i care but i well i dont see were im goin with this im goin to eat

Echo

Smash Champion
Like the last out of state tourney in IOWA mattered? No, what matters is that in our last tourney, we demolished the doubles competition, and then you went and took first in singles. I shouldnt say that because of the responses I expect, but I think Mo is the best player that NE has got, and it'd be a shame if I didnt get to see NE's best 5/6 at my first actual big tourney. think about it.

I also wanna just go out and say that I think Leon has gotten alot better as well, or atleast from what i've seen ever since I've been playin him more, the first day he came and played he didnt really do too well, but you can tell where he's stopped making certain mistakes.

oh and i'd like to bring to the attention of everyone that wasnt there, that I took out the entire wichita crew by myself. We didnt even need to break out a smeesh. so like, that makes me cool or somethin.

so in summary, i think me leon and mo should all make sure we make SMYM. >_> and thats not to say that others shouldnt, but just puttin it out there

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Dragon7507 said:
Mike, you really need to take Mo's pe*is out of your mouth so you can breathe or your gonna suffocate here. Your worring me man.
:chuckle: .....

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Heh you could say that Aaron, but I didn't say that when you were trying to tell me how much better of a player than me Devon was (as was obviously true from the finals...lol) so I guess you prolly shouldnt say that now lol....he's just being honest.

I think I'm the best player from Nebraska too but Mexi is really good no doubt he's about as good as me, maybe better. Devon's definitely coming up too, he's improved by so much it's not even funny and he beats me any time I don't play my best or something close. Leon has indeed gotten wayyy better, he's improved his tech skill quite a bit.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
personally i think the best player in NE is yosh with his mewtwo..... seriouslly yalll better watch the **** out of that dangerous rat like creature... its creeping... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom