• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
would u guys want to play at my house? i only have one tv setup... but i guess if only a few people would be playing it would be ok..... hey leon do u have a car these days???

Echo

Smash Champion
lol look at him talkin all Nebraskan and such...

yeah i'd really like to go, but I just dont think I can. If any sort of random miracle occurs, then I'll go.

Echo

Smash Champion
I pawn a smeesh. 'nuff said.

Mario_1234 said:
would u guys want to play at my house? i only have one tv setup... but i guess if only a few people would be playing it would be ok..... hey leon do u have a car these days???
but more importantly, why the **** do you guys keep ignoring murn? like, every time he tries to ask you guys somethin, about smashing or anything, you guys just ****in ignore it and talk like he wasnt even there. i mean, go smash with the guy, or, even if you dont want to, the least you could do is say that you arent going to. jesus christ. how rude.

so I guess i'll go ahead and say, yeah I'd wanna go smash on friday, but chances are I wont be in Omaha. :(

**** its one thing to ignore someone like MaJiK... but Murn? That dudes like a legend to your Nebraska smash community, show some respect.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
man...thats not cool...i feel like part of it is my fault...i shouldnt have asked you to come to johnys

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I might be able to creep since I'm making some money right now by writing this paper for a dude and I won like 10 bucks in poker this week. Also won a 10 dollar bet with a dude that Duke wouldn't take the NCAA tourney.

Echo

Smash Champion
Not when Mo is King Gamble. ***** goes broke then ends up winning four times as much as he started with.

Anyway, I wont make wichita, I gotta be in Norfolk on saturday pulling a last ditch effort for a job... dont ask, its pretty confusing, but it better work...

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I am indeed the king. Months' worth of driving back and forth from Omaha to Lincoln, all gas paid for with gambling. You just gotta be good ;)

Yeah dude...Omaha :-P

Echo

Smash Champion
Omaha.... and do what.

I have no place to work, but more importantly, I have no place to live. If my ****ing taxes would come back I could get my car insurance again, and that'd be pretty.... well, cool. We'll see, but right now things arent looking too good.

oh and smeesh.... you know I dont charge for that. ;)

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I wanna go to one major tourney this year before SSB:R comes out, so someone tell me, which one should I pick? I need some tourney experience, and I mean a serious one. I hate it when everyone gets better than I do. Ick.

And we should start get planning on who's going and hopefully with a van or something.

Echo

Smash Champion
I suggested flying to FC. and I still support the idea if anyone else wants to. who knows what could happen to me if you guys took a car and I went alone on a plane, i could like, get lost or something :(

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
I'm fillin flying. Got to find out how much this will cost, but i'm fillin it. That 8-9 drive in blazing sun **** was not coo

Echo

Smash Champion
driving is for poor white kids. Me and Leon will fly then lol. we'll get there, and play some games for like 6 hours before you get there, and ***** to us about your car ride.

then i'll 4 stock smeesh for 5 dollars.

Echo

Smash Champion
dude, i was at burger king today, and I thought of Mo...
I was just like, Mo is King.
So, I decided to dedicate this post to reminding you all of why Mo is King.

1. He will beat you on a legit stage. Does not need a **** stage like rainbow cruise.
2. Took Smeesh 6 to 1 in the last tourney Finals.
3. He plays marth which means he can ****game you so bad you throw your controller through your TV.
4. His downthrow -> Tipper will always beat Johnny's Jiggs.
5. His upthrow -> Tipper will always beat Mike's Falco.
6. We had the best team at the last tourney, but i SD'd ftl so we got 2nd >_>
7. He does this really sexy wavedash/run/walk thing thats ****ing cool as hell I dont even know what it is i can do it with samus but i dont know what its called. Thats cool.
8. He has the best grab game.
9. Got 2nd in the FFA tourney, only losing to Me, God of FFA.
10. Has the best edgegaurding game.

and this is only 10 reasons!!! there are plenty more, but I'm sure I dont even need to tell you about them, because you probably already know about them from playing him. Now that I got that outta me, I gotta get some ****ing sleep, I have to be up at ****ing 6am >_>

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Mmmmm. I disagree with that entirely. Wanna have a reason? It takes only one reason.

1. Mo's Main is Marth.

If he's truely king, he'd own everyone with Pichu.

DYC

Smash Champion
You are such an Idiot.

If all you have the ability to do is just John about tiers and how you lose to "people with less skill than you" you need to find a different game. Like solitaire. but then i'm sure you would john about Spades being imbalanced and the game plotting against you or something.

Please just shut up.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Jeez, ever heard of a joke?

Of course I wouldn't ask him to play with Pichu. And considering that you don't know me or my playing skill, and the fact that in most cases I'm just joking around when I'm talking about characters (except for Marth. That' s obvious.) Maybe you should take things a little less seriously. :ohwell:

DYC

Smash Champion
You mean that "playing skill" that's been honed by all those tournaments you don't go to?

After you hear so many johns from one person you tend to percieve everything from them as a john.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Eh. John or not, I shoulda been to that last one, but mother percieved a huge blizzard that didn't technically happen until the day after all this garbage is done..and that wasn't a blizzard. Oh well.

I'll get to more.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
DYC said:
You are such an Idiot.

If all you have the ability to do is just John about tiers and how you lose to "people with less skill than you" you need to find a different game. Like solitaire. but then i'm sure you would john about Spades being imbalanced and the game plotting against you or something.

Please just shut up.
Dude I hear it every fucing day. Marth this Marth that OMFG MARTH. But I'm used to it so don't let it get to you DYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom