• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Why time do you want us there at your house Yosh?

Friday, I'll go ahead and sign up for Gamers tourney.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i must sound like a total @$$ for sayin this but.. i dont even wanna type it........i cant go if its goin to last that long... i thought it would last to like 5 or 6 but i cant do it if it'll last till 8 then the car ride 9:30 if im lucky and my mom doesn't want me over that long in iowa...... srry echo u were right........

also johnny I have apparently left bryan's controller over there when i accidently *left* the 64 there and he needs it back soon so when wouldd be a good time for that?

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
So much for these tournies guys.

My mother read that there is a friggen blizzard on the way saturday evening, so she has completely and totally prevented me from going. Sorry.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
you know thats gonna be some bull****
although i have heard about what the weather is supposed to be like, you know its just gonna turn around and be about 60 degrees out this weekend, sun shin'n, ****** get'n bust'd...
cough cough
and in other news...Did you Know that about 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their own ***.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
listen dudes i mouthed off a little so sunday is goin to be a no go for me
and i'll never be as kool as u john so y even try
and i have my own prediction for the weather it will be super cold and snow so no one gets to do anything except on tuesday which is the end of my break, it will warm up and school will still be in session... and life will still suck super monkey balls like smeesh

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Ahhhhh Quen can't go now that sux. But Yosh I'm gonna call you lata today to see if ya will come pick a nigg up. I got cash for gas for ya too pimp so be expecting a call from me so pick up ya phone

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf man i'm coming from columbus when the weather is supposably gonna be bad, so if we're doing that then I think everyone else should be able to make it.

and wtf man the only majik i see from you is how you always talk **** and then never show up when I get there. ****kkkkkkkk niggaaaaz i need to smash, havent played since the last time i been in omaha, so i probably wont get to sleep tonight >_>

Tacoom

Smash Lord
mo wtf where are you ***** we are supposed o be playin games but you bailed.

and you need to go to des moines, call me fool.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I can't call you from my house phone I tried earlier and it wouldn't connect for some reason. Also, I tried calling Mexi at least three separate times tonight and he never answered.

I'm at home now, I been trying to get hold of you guys all night but nah. I don't think I have enough money to creep to that tourney. I dunno if you wanna get hold of me call my house tomorrow morning, I'll sleep next to the phone.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah me too :-/ Good job tho man.

I would be disappointed in you guys but I didn't even go....who was on which team since I'm guessing you guys placed 2nd and 3rd.

Oh and call me tomorrow before ya guys go. I really want that controller....

only1Z

Smash Champion
:p 1st was dmac/dark. 2nd was N64/Dyc. SMeash/Mike mighta made 3rd though :D Tacm/leon were a team, but I didn't see who echo was with =\

Echo

Smash Champion
I was teamed with Victor, and I think we got 5th.

On the other hand, me and mo played too good in teams today.

I probably wont make wichita.... sooo I guess the next up is SMYM.

I am foooking TIRED, but like, i gotta go do a crew battle, so i will like, talk to you like, you know, like, later. peace.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i guess a mo is creeping....hey mo u are gonna be in omaha on tuesday are u.... i really feel like playing some games... im still at lincoln at MDS, but i will be getting out at 8:30 in the morning tomorrow. so anyways just let me know if u would be in town. If not i guess some other time.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Naw dude I'm back at school now, but we had a snow day today lol I didn't even know they had those in college.

Yeah DYC I just figured Team Ayoasin or whatever was us sorry :-P

DYC

Smash Champion
hehe. i didnt care what our team name was and Andy isnt creative so he just used my name from WoW on Burning Blade.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
To tourny yesterday was awsome. Thanx for letting us stay at ur apartment last night. That **** blizzard of yours was insane. We had to travel at 40 mph or less for two hours straight till we got back in KS. We had fun and looking forward to next time.
Good luck Dragon with to wife to be.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
me and dragon had u guys mo. yall just got off lucky. and mo i almost had u in singles too im gone take that **** next time

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah..right.

Blizzard.

Bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzard.

Anyone find it funny that once again, fate (in the form of a parent) has conspired me not to go to a tourney?

But I can be certain of what would have probably happened.

1) I would have fought Mo somewhere along the line.

2) I'd have to fight a newbie Shiek and probably lose.

3) If I won, I would have thrown down my controller like a football, turn to the newbie and say the following. "THAT'S RIGHT YOU TIERWHORING MOTHA'****A! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BEATEN BY A MIDTIER CHARACTER!? HUH PUNK!? PIPING HOT ASSWHUPPIN'S ALL AROUND!"

4)If I had lost, I would have taken the side of my controller up the side of the newb's head, and while he was stunned, trip his *** and throw his *** headfirst into the TV screen. His tierwhoring would be the innate cause of his death, while he electrocuted.

Oh well, there's always the next one..that I am going to, Hell or High water.

Echo

Smash Champion
ThE_BaTmAn said:
me and dragon had u guys mo. yall just got off lucky. and mo i almost had u in singles too im gone take that **** next time
my ***** leon... you dont know what you're talking about... taking us in doubles?! The first match you got us down to 1 stock a piece... but the second match on FD was a massacre. We ended with like, 6 stock. :)

and talking about taking people next time... you proved to everyone why I dont play shiek competetively. my Samus will knock you out next time. :chuckle:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
How did Yosh smursh you Mike?

By the way I had to run the gauntlet and eliminate literally everyone from the crew with the exception of Mike.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
my ***** mike its whatever man. thats what u get for trying to top tier me. i told u to play samus but u said fuc no and got that *****. so when ever u think u ready get at me...and quen i dont thing a young mans life is worth loseing to a noob shiek or any other char u hate. if u lost to a noob it would b yo fault. but u would more than likely blame some supernatural turn off events

Echo

Smash Champion
yosh got me by picking pokefloats ><

and leon, you're right, it was my fault to try to shiek you, i've learned my lesson lol. I shouldnt tier *****.

anyway, are you guys going to the tourney next weekend in wichita?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
The_Echo said:
yosh got me by picking pokefloats ><

and leon, you're right, it was my fault to try to shiek you, i've learned my lesson lol. I shouldnt tier *****.

anyway, are you guys going to the tourney next weekend in wichita?

limme me know if anyone is creeping ^_^ theres no snow here... does a mike samus want to visit the biggest city in kansas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom