• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

only1Z

Smash Champion
The first thing you should know is that it was a girl, who was datin one of you chumps from omaha.

dmac

Smash Champion
it was peach punk!!!!!!!!!!i think she was dating... shem? i think it was a link player... or something... or was that brynns boyfriend.... so long ago....

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
No idea. I saw that a long time ago, around the time Me an Leon became part of the crew. So much crap has flown through this thread in the..year?

Wow. A year. THat's a bit.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
ThE_BaTmAn said:
Hey let me ask you guys a question...what ever happend to the guy started this tread in the first place???????????
It was actually a girl that started this thread. She was/is Shea's GF. She started it because she got kicked from the Kansas thread.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
and there is also alot of other stuff no one wants to tell me about but all i got was at one point their were 2 crews and this one "survived"

Echo

Smash Champion
MaJiK said:
and there is also alot of other stuff no one wants to tell me about but all i got was at one point their were 2 crews and this one "survived"
wtf.

anyway, I have an announcement to make.

I have fallen in love with the way Mike Falco talks.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
The_Echo said:
anyway, I have an announcement to make.

I have fallen in love with the way Mike Falco talks.
it's bad enough as it is with a couple of us, but to almost adore what mike says is uhh, krust?

Echo

Smash Champion
lol he left me a voicemail the other day that was just like:

"ayoawhlkin daowlkihnnn"

I didnt know what it meant, but it was such a turn on.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. I'll be coming to Smash in Omaha tomorrow!

I hope everyone will be there; I need play everyone I did last time and see how much I've improved in these couple months.

I'll also be bringing my friend David (Maze on SmashBoards, he's only made one post in my thread). He's a Sheik player, and he's working on wavedashing, SHFFLCing everything, etc... Don't underestimate him though; his Sheik can beat my Fox on FD.

See everyone there! :)

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah so i have to work until 7 on friday. If I can get hooked up with a ride friday night, and then a ride back on sunday night, then i'll be able to go to these next 2 tourneys. Otherwise it looks like a no.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
After coming back from Omaha (great fun everyone!) and having to pay for the gas, I feel for you guys.

Anyway. Since the organizer for No Damage is exceedingly cool, I'll ask him what he can do about all your guy's entry fees. (:p)

If that helps out money problems.

Echo

Smash Champion
I dont need a lower entry fee, its just that every time smeesh and johnny drag me to omaha I have to pay for gas, and having no job it drained me of all cash i had, including my checking account... I just cant afford the cost to travel.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Its not like I charge you 20-25 bucks like JC did. Ill see what I can do for you.

Dano, ask mom if she can put $12 in my account and Ill get you registered

Echo

Smash Champion
ok so if you call LIL T "Damage"... does that mean he can't go to des moines? It IS called "No Damage".... HAHAHAH yeah i know guys its ok to laugh so hard you cry, that happens when I tell great jokes. anyway, i need to talk to a smeesh. tell that ***** to call me, i have like 6 numbers for him in my cell, and I dont know which one to call @_@

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
LIL Tacoom said:
johnny mom wants to know if friday would be to late to put money in your acount

screw you mike im goin if johnny goes:)
Hope you meant the gamerz tourney daniel, cause there is a 97% chance that johnny wont be able to go to des moines

Echo

Smash Champion
we'll see how much money i have left. I need to do the MMs I already have planned first, and i believe most of those are scheduled for the tourney in Omaha... so we'd have to do it afterwards. I might not even have enough cash to go.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Who is and who ain't goin to No Damage? I want to go and I can pony up some money for gas. Also, we need to get car arrangements going and times and dates.

Are we staying the weekend or driving down there for the tourney on saturday only or what? Let's get this going becuase we've only got 4 days left.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Only Saturday. We got to be back for the gamers tourney on Sunday.
Everyone that is planing on going to No damage be at my house Friday night. If you are able to drive, bring your car. It looks like we will need 2 cars

MaJiK

Smash Ace
what was up with my kirby doin so well last sns?? itwas like a yosh was playin it man.... am.. am i just that freakin sweet????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom