• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
IS that the best pic of gannon that you could find? The colors on him are ugly, and look really crappy. If you come to SNS, we should deffinatly find you a better looking gannon. Sig good, Pic bad

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Hey, he placed the order and I handed it out..... So Dont look at me

Yea the coliseum is doing singles this week, Sat at noon.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
but but i customized those colors myself /cry /wimper /hang oneself/while taking suicide pill/timed firing of shotgun/overdose/ overkill/why r u still reading this?/pout /cry:cry: :cry:
this is how i feel now :teeth:

Y does samuri have only 3 post??????????

MaJiK

Smash Ace
You see these people behind me, they will all marvel before my beheamoth ****!

we are going to be quotin that sh*t for a looooong time.

anyways i vote sns will now be "SHOT" Sunday Hang Out Time, b/c i now realize that we dont smash as often as we all would like to think.

o and can anyone tell me were the crust dictionary is?

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah ok so I just got back from vacation so I have to go on my Posting Spree!

First... MaJiK.... wtf man, I didnt even bother reading your posts, because in the first sentence I can already tell that it is crap, and has nothing to do with Smash, Omaha, Life, or anything interesting. And your sig is more homosexual than a Mike Falco's MySpace.

and Crust 4 You wouldnt be a party without LIL T owning scrublets. So come. On the note of crust 4 you.... ah i'll save that for that thread...

so if i come to Omaha this weekend... who am i teaming with for colliseum?

I need to work on my game, been a while since i've played.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Juggernaut..Erf.

Anyway, what's going on this weekend? Provided I get a ride and be told in advance, my mother is feeling well enough to release me from prison...Uh. I mean house.

House. I said house right? House.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
The_Echo said:
First... MaJiK.... wtf man, I didnt even bother reading your posts, because in the first sentence I can already tell that it is crap, and has nothing to do with Smash, Omaha, Life, or anything interesting. And your sig is more homosexual than a Mike Falco's MySpace.
/cry why u so mean?
im workin on a better sig right now and w/o changing gannons colors buut i might do black and red b/c aaron thought it was a good idea all i need to do now is find out how to get my e-mail workin and i can do the sig myself from home

and i always talk about smash this post is an exception b/c i just want to defend myself
and its quotes from the juggernout u were gone so u didn't see it just look at the links man

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'm still alive and I MAY be creeping in this weekend but maybe not. I have a ****load of research to do for a 10 page paper that I must turn in a full outline for by next Wednesday.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i love thursdays i love thursdays almost as much as sundays ! i get to beat down on some n00bs after school for an hour and a half :):):)
i got me e-mail up so yay i can do my sig on my own now
will be workin on some new tech skills i got from thread to beat on the noobs

Echo

Smash Champion
ayoah, i got a date tonight... so whoever was planning to kreep to columbus tonight, it will have to be a bit later in the night.

call my cell.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
It'd be alright if someone wants to come on down to my place every once in awhile too. I've got a pretty decent smash set up. Just call first. And mind the tiny animals.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol dude i've been with this girl for over 2 years... 'nuff said. and no she's not emo, but she digs it. But - what chick doesnt go for emo guys?

anyway, me and smeesh will be playin games in omaha all day today, then go to colliseum, then probably play all day tomorrow, then play all day on sunday for some SNS. So if anyone wants to creep any day this weekend, i recommend. ^-^

Tacoom

Smash Lord
It souldnt be a problem. Just as long as you get over to my house next weekend. You should wait until 2 weeks. Theres 2 tourneys was can go to. Call me about that

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i know this is late to say but i cant go to colluseom b/c i gotta help my mom w/ her job....smeesh knows what im talkin bout

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'm going to **** all over lil yosh in Mario ditto. You best be ready kid.

And I gotta creep at you guys with my doc, I been using him a little, he's too sick! Way tighter than Mario.

Emo = weak sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom