• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Sell Out! >_<
No Smeeshing with me Smeesh on Sunday >_<
That Samus pic was used in someone elses sig before, but i havent seen it latly

Echo

Smash Champion
Ummmmm, yeeeah So a Mo finally talked me into getting a myspace.

I added everyone I could find from here, so like...

I need friends... please... :(

anyway, obviously I wont be able to make SNS, but hopefully I'll be able to chill sometime before Crust 4 You... but, its not even 3 weeks away now.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
krust..myspace...ayoah..**** a mohammed dude. as long as uhh i dont find myself attached to myspace like ive seen johnny....i guess i'll be ....fine

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
mike...you better creep over here before that tourny or uhh....i dunno....i could think about a couple things you'd be missing out on.... -_o

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well 2 things are for sure...I'm really good with Marth (Smeesh hardly ever beat my Marth) and I suck with everyone else, except I'm sort of good with SHeik lol Smeesh was beating my other chars with relative ease.

How do I get that sig Mike?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
.... sry bout the whole me not bein there this week i realized it too late and i was tired i was on the road for 2.5 hours and i didn't feel like gettin in the car anyways
i'll bring the pic next week u wantit on a cd or printed??

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Cd works or a thumb drive is even better. or or or Email it to me and i can start working on it now ^-^

Im thinking about going to Des Moines to hang with victor and smash with him on Sunday, Anyone think they would want to go. It should be a nice turn out

MaJiK

Smash Ace
dude tacoom give me your e-mail adress and i'll send it to ya k i got three pics and u can decide if u want which one should be it

JOKE OF THE WEEK!!!: Captain Falcon sends other people "knee-mail". lol

Echo

Smash Champion
****... I can just see it now... next time I play smeesh, he's going to KO me with a knee, and I can see him getting all up in my face like:

"YOU'VE GOT KNEE-MAIL, BAWRSCH!"

or, after giving the 3 knee combo...

'KNEE-MAIL SPAM, *****!"

or something equal in stupity and annoyance.

Then, of course, I will have block his account, and forward him a fe-mail ftw. get it... female.............
.....cuz samus is a girl......
>_>

MaJiK

Smash Ace
... it wasn't that funny man........
i'll get it to ya tacoom

i'll send more jokes of the week later but that one came off a bumper sticker that said "God accepts kneel-mail" and it got me thinkin

o and to all the wow and WClll fans: Why did the necromancer rip off his skeletal warrior's arm???

answer later.....

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
****it victor...thats krust...
guess i'll be there sunday...uhh i wasnt there last sunday cause i was at my aunts place watch'n it for the weekend.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
uhh im walking to a gas station...i hope someone is going to be on when i get back cause uhh, imma be up all night working on my homework and playing poker...

Echo

Smash Champion
haha you crazy mother ****ers... imma miss you guys while i'm gone for like 5 days :(

and I heard Jesi is going to be at wichita? I'm going 100% now. I never see her on the boards, but someone tell that ***** I want a 10$ MM. Samus Vs. Falco. This time no shaky hands ****.

Peace, i'll be back monday or tuesday.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
lol shaky hands....because putting 10 bucks on the line uhh wont spark a little nervousness....

well, not to point that out or anything :p

MaJiK

Smash Ace
listen tacoom i sent it off an msn sit so dont delete that e-mail, mine is actin up on me and i got this girl im with to help me send it on her msn account. i'd like u to chose which one to use (mainly b/n the first and second one) i'll be there for sns and that is krust echo isn't gonna be there. im not sure about Bryan comin but im goin to try and get some rndm noobs at colluseum... until then i'll be beatin on them
chou!

edit: i also sent my password incase u need it

MaJiK

Smash Ace
MaJiK said:
o and to all the wow and WClll fans: Why did the necromancer rip off his skeletal warrior's arm???

answer later.....
its answer time: He had a "Lich" he couldn't reach!!!
anyways i thank you for doin this john my sig is horable right now

tell me if u got it man

this is my post 100 :)

SamuraiSamus

Smash Rookie
I fear this is the only i can get a hold on you now smeesh. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR PHONE, when i call it isays its not accepting calls. so call me. on a side note hows everyone been doing. is there a tourney at the coliseum i don't remember. if there is ill be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom