• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
... im goin to take this weekend to get tier whorin with some high chars to LOOK better too bad bout sns
u got any reason tacoom???

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
thanks for the props guys, been grinding since FC and its finally paying off. so when is the next time we came play games.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'm just being real yo :-P

Don't go THAT far DYC. Roy is fun to play lol he just isn't competitive. My Roy vs Yosh Mewtwo matches are too good.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Roy is indeed very fun to play with. He just feels like Marth with a noose around his neck. And its way to hard for him to keep up with the better charecters in the game

DYC

Smash Champion
When i say "quit playing XXX" it is not a blanket statement. It refers to someone attempting to force a competitive edge on a character that doesn't really have one.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
No Johns.

Question: Where the hell did that term come from? I'm sure the John it originated from is ashamed.

DYC

Smash Champion
so where is the guide that stops pichu from being chain thrown to death by atleast half of the cast? the guide that stops him from dying to most killing moves at about 40%.

There isn't one. Bad characters are bad. No guide will redeem them.

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf. no one else around can play a Samus like me, and i'm the only one not getting props.

**** you. :(

edit - oh, and aaron, sayin that Mo was very good at SSBM is hardly having his **** in my mouth. just statin teh facts, and they've been proven. ****. i'll take you all out at SMYM. >_>

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Not to toot my own sadistic horn Mike, but when was the last time anyone told me I had a good Roy? Neva. No sympathy from me you gets.

And the guide for Pichu is on smash boards. Someone seems to think he's good..for some reason.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Sir Roy said:
Not to toot my own sadistic horn Mike, but when was the last time anyone told me I had a good Roy? Neva. No sympathy from me you gets.

And the guide for Pichu is on smash boards. Someone seems to think he's good..for some reason.
um yeah he is good. i did just beat u wit pichu. bwahahahaha

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Oh pssh. You beat me on a rigged stage and won against a character I really don't have the slightest idea how to use. Go bite a rock.

DYC

Smash Champion
There are guides for mewtwo as well.

Do they win tourneys? No.
Do they place well at tourneys? No.

It is less a "them thinking they are good" versus a "they can't bring themselves to admit how horrible their character is because then they wouldn't have their precious "top tier" johns."

End of story.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
first off john's mewtwo get some bad*ss props if he can sumhow take on everyones 3rd or lower guy than thats proof enough u just gotta find some tricks in a char....its hard to search through all that yellow fur though...............

Echo

Smash Champion
oh please. All johnnys low tier chrs are all about is Crouch cancelling. And when you know someone is just going to CC too much, its easy to beat. and without his crouch cancelling, his low tier chrs are easy to beat anyway. Just he crouch cancels your newb **** doesnt mean that its godly as hell and will place at a tourney.

and Mo, i guess we could do Samus on Fox action, but I'm interested in a Fox ditto as well :O

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I bet I murder you in Fox ditto. It's all about grab game....and I'm king grabs. I was murdering Mike's Samus and Jigglypuff today with Fox. I was playin Fox well for some reason but god awful with Marth.

Too bad Yosh's M2 can still beat my Roy with gay CC because CC owns Roy. Roy is such a garbage character lol....

Echo

Smash Champion
FaceLoran said:
I bet I murder you in Fox ditto. It's all about grab game....and I'm king grabs. I was murdering Mike's Samus and Jigglypuff today with Fox. I was playin Fox well for some reason but god awful with Marth.

Too bad Yosh's M2 can still beat my Roy with gay CC because CC owns Roy. Roy is such a garbage character lol....
you realize, mike nims playing samus is the most ugly and god awful thing that has ever been seen in the history of this game. seriously, its bad.

DYC

Smash Champion
lolz. ask Devon who's fox is the man at grabs. I think he was too busy putting his controller down to do much else.

Echo

Smash Champion
dude. i need to figure out about SMYM. Now. someone call me. or something. lets figure out whos going, whos not going, whos going to play some ****in elder scrolls oblivion. cuz thats what i've been doin, and its good ****. anyway, i really do need to know. pleeeez :D

Tacoom

Smash Lord
FaceLoran said:
Yeah the difference is MIke's Samus is actually competitive.

Yosh's Mewtwo has nothing on my Roy.
What was that, I recall that being 10 out of 8 wins for me. But M2 sucks anyway. ohhh so does low tier

Echo

Smash Champion
Um... excuse, low tier, suck? does anyone else remember smeesh losing to a pikachu in des moines? LOLOLOLZ *runs away*

*walks back in* its ok smeesh, you know I love you.

really though, whats up with the tier johns lately. no one makes you play low tier chrs, you do it yourself. dayum. i'm gonna go play some 360 >_>

DYC

Smash Champion
That's because Andy owns at smash. KC/MO > Smeash =P
And pika is also a pseudo-fastfaller counter. Pichu counters no one.

UNLESS HE'S CRAPPIN ON DMAC WITH MARTH LOLZ GREATEST **** EVER.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Smeesh is also a terrible person and picked Falco. SMYM is a tough call. SMYM costs lots of money, requires lots of driving, and doesn't have round robins :-/

Echo

Smash Champion
Uuuuuh, you're going cuz I said you're going. You know you'd have fun.

Leon, you wanna team up at SMYM? unless you're teaming with quen already >_>

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to SMYM this year, and if something happens to where space becomes an issue like it did last year, He ain't goin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom