• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
but seriuosly....if..ya..uhh ****
dude i just dont ****ing know wtf dude...krust

well....i thought it would be best if a smeesh went...then we could have 2 :p

but uhh, i guess if your gonna get on my case like that then...sure i'll throw a vote in for ya;)

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Dudes i have to post in secret cause me mom's bein an *** about this whole im not doin crap thing (not likes it the first time...) i'll try to "persuade" her into lettin me go next week or so b/c this one is a DEFINATE no so sry to all who wanted a win or 2 at smash :) im goin to suck when this all blows over w/ like no playin for 3 weeks so what ever dudes i gtg

wont read less im in school

chou!

VIP

Smash Apprentice
dam majik that sux dude hope u can make it next week, u sould beg ur mom to let u go to columbus W/us

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Good job beating me Devon, I didn't play well enough to win that match *shrug* That simple. Anyways, I think my overall results speak for themselves, but yer right I played poorly at S4.

As far as a vote goes, it wouldnt be right for me to vote not having seen Leon play in so long. I think you guys should take that into consideration....

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
when do you think you might be back up here mo...cause if your back up here before we go to e=ipawn^3 then we gotta get some fools together and get some poker going...and if you do get in town...give me a holla at 932-8208 or 932-8100

and dont worry...im still waiting to get **** on so.....you just might keep your ten bucks.:(

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
I wanna go to this tourney. I just need to know how much to expect to pay. Also, i think we could crowd 4 people into your backseat mo. The main reason I wanna go to this though is cause this and FC4 are gonna be my last 2 big tournies I can go to before I get married. Everything after thats questionable. BTW, when is this tourney?
Dragon

PS-smeash and johnny are both so small, we could fit them and 2 more people in the back

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
what that hell...when is there a fc4 about....

and uh yea...uhh better watch yourself aaron, a smeesh might be small but....
uhh, better watch yourself :p

VIP

Smash Apprentice
SM3EsH said:
when do you think you might be back up here mo...cause if your back up here before we go to e=ipawn^3 then we gotta get some fools together and get some poker going...and if you do get in town...give me a holla at 932-8208 or 932-8100

and dont worry...im still waiting to get **** on so.....you just might keep your ten bucks.:(
Which one is ur cell phone....o wait i 4 got lol J/K and ill throw in a vote for echo couse he will potentialy kill himself (couse hes so emo) if i dont

Echo

Smash Champion
VIP said:
and ill throw in a vote for echo couse he will potentialy kill himself (couse hes so emo) if i dont

that is real tough milennia gay football birch

ayooawithsc.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
VIP said:
Which one is ur cell phone....o wait i 4 got lol J/K and ill throw in a vote for echo couse he will potentialy kill himself (couse hes so emo) if i dont
about that vote...i think voting would only be allowed for those who are in the crew....it would only make sense, would it not?

ps...please disagree, im so bored

lol your krust'n mike...calm down :p

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Let me go on record as saying we will never be cramming 4 into my backseat again lol...that was bad enough for 3 hours there's no way it would fly over an 8 hour drive.

Edit....This thread is moving disgustingly fast.

Echo

Smash Champion
well uh, wtf do you expect. i've been abandoned all by myself here in this ****ty little town with nothing to do but sit on the computer. ****.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yall right you guys have not seen the skills in a lil bit. so when can we get something popin, before you guys make final choices for whos going

Jon C

Smash Cadet
Hello im new to this hole thing so there is tournys in nebraska? tell me when and were id love to come and help out im sure ul love pwnin my A** too. :)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Leon, get over to my house as soon as you can. we are going to settle this crew thing once and for all.
Sasmus Aran give me a call tomorrow
712-204-3842
or now if you can ^_^

VIP

Smash Apprentice
jonny we still smashin (for fu*ks sake u happy now jonny) sunday or are u goin to grand island??

Echo

Smash Champion
Woah... Lil T... we need to play again, you better be at my Event in Columbus! ^-^

VIP

Smash Apprentice
Tacoom said:
James Walling, I ban you from talking like your a hardcore smasher. its just wrong
but i havent decied yet
little brown man i may talk as i please but just so u dont b*tch ne more ill stop

MaJiK

Smash Ace
who do i have to go up on huh?

ps/edit im postin from school, these dam teachers dont suspect a thing

samus aran? nice name *coughcopyrightcoughcough* cant w8 to meet ya but im goin to have to :( i mightmightmightmightmight make it next week
you all wouldn;t want to have me in a small car anyways with ya alls

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok. So you want to play me to say "birtch, i'm creepin into the crew, and to illinios, and you're crust."

well, you're in luck, i feel for ya. Thats why i'm giving you my house address. You have this weekend to come over and chill, and it will be decided.

126 30th Street
Columbus, NE, 68601

If you're coming from Omaha, i pretty much live outside of the town because its so far east, so you wont even have to look hard. We'll see who shows up.

Echo

Smash Champion
Lil T - its going to be on March 11. And just because you're so cool, i'll link you to it.

CLICK HERE

and.... aaron, talking to you about what? Coming to columbus? well, i guess anyone can come down if they want, because i'm bored every day.... so come pay me a visit sometime!! ^-^
but actually that was for Leon, or MaJiK... or whoever was wanting to play me, to finally get all that crap outta the way.

Uli

Smash Champion
yo im new to the torneys in NE, where do u guys play?! btw im friends with sasmus aron in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom