• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
JC, U need 2 stp usin crp like ths when U type. Type a full, complete, and coheerent sentance. Stop using letters, abrieviations, and misspelling everything. Please read over your posts before you post them.
Dragon

PS= 9 posts per day :scared: :newbie:

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Uh-huh. Right. That's why me an Johnny left at about 10pm.

Whatever. I could go on about how it was your responsibility and all, but **** it. I'm just not going to do that again.

Echo

Smash Champion
No reason to be confused!! I'll give you all the info you need to know...

Me and Smeesh are unstoppable in Mario Tennis doubles.

No one showed up to play at SNS, even though everyone complained about wanting to play me for a crew spot, and there was your chance. Sooo, I dont think people should ***** about it anymore. >_>

e=mc^3 is gettin close, but everyones undecisive. Personally, i want to go, but dont know if i can afford it, i'll have to check what i've got in the bank.

JC Posts alot.

Johnny's Yosh is Kool.

Q-Man starting something called Q-Games... which is breaking out of a hold WAY too fast, faster than you should be able to. :p He also 4 stocked JC like 3 times. LOLZ. wtf. bbq.

Mike, the mexi one, does not pay up for money matches. He also refuses to admit to losing to people.

Hope I helped! :D That, as far as I know, was this weekend of smash.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
i am trying to cut down on poasting so much but there just aint s*it to do at work man, and ok aaron i guess i can make my poasts a little neater. Smeesh sorry for the mix up but im glad everything is cool. and once again sorry about the rise home man, i owe u and jonny one. i think that takezs care of it well peace easy people

VIP

Smash Apprentice
Dragon7507 said:
Only a few misspellings and only one U used. Getting better. But write it out, its only two more letters.
Dragon
Fu*kin ahhh sorry im so not used to doing that but ill work on it, and way to bring out the nerd in you at the tech forums. the crazy thing is i think i somewhat understand what you said. o yeah and quin (is that how you spell it i dont know) did pwn me but i dont recall getting 4 stocked, and i dont know why but since the tourny on saturday i have been playin *****yer than usual. I dont know maby i need a cube so i can play more than just at sns, ne one wanna loan me a exra cube plz, i will buy one once me and drew get into our place, and i get settled in a little (money wise that is) but were gonna have to hold a few sns's we will have his g/fs cube and 3 tvs, but i will get more of that worked out at a later date....o yeah and its like right next to jonnys place so yeah ^-^

VIP

Smash Apprentice
jonny why must you be an a$$hole.....and i know what you are gonna say so ill say it for u
TACOOM: why must u be so fat

VIP

Smash Apprentice
the only thbing im jelous of is your sun burning avoding tatics (oh yeah and ur yosh skills.......****it)

Uli

Smash Champion
i couldnt make it last week :\ this week i might come with like 5 ppl, i need to call mr yosh still!

VIP

Smash Apprentice
i HAVE NOTHIN TO DO BUT STARE AT A COMPUTER SCREEN this place is my only way of keeping myself entertained, it sux couse i dont wanna ba anooying but god**** i cant even play games, THEY ACCTUALY PINNED SOME ONE FOR READING A BOOK............ill try to slow down but ill still post alot, but when im not at work i rarly post............and wtf do you mean by he wouldnt you would

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Aaron he has a point, that place is crust when it comes to freedom.
That guy with 5 others. Sunday is smash day, call me before Saturday and I can give you some info about a tourney.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
oh jonny just so you know brian (you know him as butters) says hi, and yes this place is (jonny will hate me for this) mellinia crust when it comes to ANY THING

Echo

Smash Champion
OK - SERIOUSLY - JC - STOP POSTING!! YOU'RE UP TO 11 POSTS A DAY AND COUNTING!!

I hate having to go through 2 pages of posts of what I havent seen yet, just because you have every other one.

I posted in my tourney thread, looked at the KS thread, and looked back at midwest and you already had a post there in a minutes time. I want people to see that I have posted, it could be important or somethin lol.

edit - i apoligize... i didnt mean to be so mean. you can still post if you want. its just... things like people needing to know I cant house drunk people in my house needs to be seen by people, but there was a post infront of it instantly. anyway, really... it would be great to know who can make it, i know i've asked like 92 times and everyones annoyed, but no one will be interested if they think 11 people will be there.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
So your name is JC ok. I heard that you are really terrible at smash. In fact the now infamous Q-man has informed me that he 4 stocked you 3 times. And you also suck at mario tennis. Ok look it would be no big problem if you posted 10 times a day and were good at the game and had something of important to say. But you don't so.... stop posting 10 times a day in this thread ok. not to put you off the game or this thread or anything just calm down the posting ok

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I once seen a noob who joined Dec2005 and already had 354 post. JC are you going to be that guy
Pink Flower long time no see. How is everything going.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
ThE_BaTmAn said:
So your name is JC ok. I heard that you are really terrible at smash. In fact the now infamous Q-man has informed me that he 4 stocked you 3 times. And you also suck at mario tennis. Ok look it would be no big problem if you posted 10 times a day and were good at the game and had something of important to say. But you don't so.... stop posting 10 times a day in this thread ok. not to put you off the game or this thread or anything just calm down the posting ok
first off he DID NOT 4 STOCK ME thats bull**** quin (u migfht be pissed about the ride thing but dont go telling people that sh*t) stop tellin people that........and yeah i am not so good but im not that bad (way better than i used to be tho)(AND IT PROOBLY SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCUSE WHIL I STILL DO NEED TO DO alot TO BE AS GOOD AS MOST PEOPLE AT SNS i still havent been playing as good as i usually do probobly due to the bull**** my dad is puttin me through but hopefully opce sh*t starts to settle down maby i can play better again i dont know)(and btw THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH jonny for givin me a place to stay for a few days so that i dont have to live in my car) and yes i post alot i will slow down on that but its just sooooo boring at work, ask jonny, this place is CRUST, but to detur that i have brought my psp here, so mabyt it will help. well later guys
So i dont post again ill edit this one, when in the hell did i tell jonny that (altho i dont recall to much from that nigth because it was the first sleep i had in 36 hrs i do rember that i didnt get......wait ok he didnt 4 stock my marth but he might have my pika.......i think........but i know he never 4 stocked my marth.)

VIP

Smash Apprentice
o well like i said i dont remember sh*t but hey q if u want to i can play yopu when im in a digffrent state of mind (not sayin that ill beat you but i think every one that was there notices how terrible i have played over the last few weeks, well ive always been terrible but i mean smeesh has a hell of a time four stocking me theses days) i dont know for some reason i have like reverted back to when i first started to pay trowin random up b's and just plain old playing dumb, once things get a littlew less stressful tho i think i will proboly be playing a little better.....i hope)

pink_flower

Smash Rookie
everyone is doing good...murn has turned into a hermit tho and we cant get him out of his room! :cry:

i sense alot of...eh...trouble around here now....that is sad

Uli

Smash Champion
hey yosh do u think ppl could just IM u on AIM instead of calling or is it completly nessecary to call u instead?

VIP

Smash Apprentice
Well i just got fired from work so yeah on top of that I am still getting kicked out tommrow so im kinda screwed....but hey at least i have a place to stay till me and drew move into wentworth (thank you jonny and Aaron you guys are my saviors)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Holy **** it's her! Lol it's been a really, really long time hope you are doing pretty well these days...and yeah Travis is a character heh cool guy though.

Smeesh lol I'll get you that cash eventually but unfortunately I just went broke playing poker dude :-( God awfulled of course I got all my money in as a 6:1 favorite but sure enough a suck out. Sorry dude.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Ok wtf is going on in this thread???? People are duoookin..... And y cant we go to MC... Mo u suck at poker and u need to stop playing it and play more smash... U need a job..... I recommend u get one.... Smeesh is broke and still wants to go!!!!!!!! This sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom