• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
Dragon7507 said:
I thought civics were reliable ;)
NO its rel;iaBLE I KINDA F*CKED IT UP THO i thought i told u what happend...........but yeah i still need 2 do some work (replace the axel as well as a few other tidbits) but by the time the 10 comes around it will be redy to make the trip....it goes back into the shop on tuesday so the mecanic said hed get the parts eirly and have it done by friday at the most.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
SM3EsH said:
about that vote...i think voting would only be allowed for those who are in the crew....it would only make sense, would it not?

ps...please disagree, im so bored

lol your krust'n mike...calm down :p
Acctully he called me and told me to vote 4 him but yeah thats true (i just dont want emo to hurt himself)
Didnt mean to duble post sry............

VIP

Smash Apprentice
Dragon7507 said:
JC, i am half emo, so if you dont vote for me, I may hurt mike :)
and if it gets bad, smeesh will be introuble also. Dont make me hurt smeesh, vote for me :)
LOL...thats great but dont hurt a smeesh (or a mike...i guess j/k) so who wants to be my temmate tommrow (y do i hear distant sounds of people screaming NOT ME)

Echo

Smash Champion
Someone come pick me up tonight, i want to be at this tourney tomorrow >_>

I'll team with myself, 8 stock, and win.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
The_Echo said:
Someone come pick me up tonight, i want to be at this tourney tomorrow >_>
got gas $$ or a ride home
Ill come get u if u supply gasmoney and a ride back couse i gotta work tommrow

Echo

Smash Champion
well, give me a place to stay the weekend ^-^

some friends of mine should be coming to omaha in a the next couple days, they could stop and pick me up.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
is it just me or does squeaky over examine EVERY thing...no offence if ur readin this.......ne ways dude congrats to mike and smeesh with thier win 2day (allmost had em echo allmost(maby u shoulnt have switched to SHIEK rowr)o well) but yeah, jonny i forgot to give ur back ur controller so ill get it back 2 ya at sns. aight well im at work so ill post lata. peace easy
BTW what the fu*k is up w/ the free for all tourney next weak........in my opinion itll be lame and confusing (as if 2day there wasnt enough confusion)

VIP

Smash Apprentice
majik ur coming to columbus, so how r we gonna do the car thing, i know i will have aron a smeesh and possibly a yosh w/ me (if he goes to Grand island tho that is one open spot in my car) btw sorry for takin off this mornin jonny, dasnielle called me and asked to to work her shift so her i am back at shi*ty work............fu*ck ron palmertonn (my boss) he is a duchbag supreame

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
yea....ok...

anyway, dude ****'n mike and i pwn a marrio tennis for gc...its too good

but uhh we should get a count for e=me so we know who is going, because they have an excellent amount of money raised for us to go and thats kind of saying that we definatly have to make it

VIP

Smash Apprentice
i like ur poast in the tech forums smeesh. good sh*t........i kinda wanna go but i woulnt enter the tourney, be a waste of my money, but i woulnt mind partyin afterwords. o well, we sould try to get an after party goin at echos tourney.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
lol them little mother****ers had banned from the forums in that freetechsupport website....

but uhh, jc wtf are you doing talking about you saying they think they know straight the **** up that they know what they are doing, kinda like saying that you have been an experienced smasher like....yours truly :chuckle: and thinking that you know what the **** you are talking about.

will you please stfu in that forums becuase....yea, you have no room to set any kinda of rules or almost think about making a change to anything that exists in smash....but im ****ing serious dude because what you said was just ****ing complete ****ing bull****....so please kinda like stfu

VIP

Smash Apprentice
jeeze im glad i got that all straitend out, SMEESH IM GLAD EVBERY THINGS COOL......maby u should read a little more than flasin through the thing then poasting in a blinding rage. but hey smeesh...smeesh...smeesh, u really sould know better my friend. well take it easy lata

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Hey smeesh, when you got banned, you didnt happen to do it on my computer. Its saying that im banned and wont let me view it...

Echo

Smash Champion
SM3EsH said:
yea....ok...

anyway, dude ****'n mike and i pwn a marrio tennis for gc...its too good

but uhh we should get a count for e=me so we know who is going, because they have an excellent amount of money raised for us to go and thats kind of saying that we definatly have to make it
I quote this, becuase it is true.

Me + Smeesh... + Mario Tennis... = Too Good. MM's anyone? :chuckle:

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
That was very fun, I have to go over there more often.

It was a very event-filled weekend.

And JC: That was a very uncool thing to do. The deal was to bring me there and back and you didn't keep to that. Therefore, to quote Mo: That was very CRUSTY of you. Like a whole beach worth.

For future reference, 4711 does not sound like, look like, or mean the same thing as 3711.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
Sir Roy said:
That was very fun, I have to go over there more often.

It was a very event-filled weekend.

And JC: That was a very uncool thing to do. The deal was to bring me there and back and you didn't keep to that. Therefore, to quote Mo: That was very CRUSTY of you. Like a whole beach worth.

For future reference, 4711 does not sound like, look like, or mean the same thing as 3711.
yeah sry bout that man, i had to work 4 some 1 that i owed a favor 2, and i got off at like 9:30 and i work on 99th and maple so i wouldve had to go back to jonnys, take u home, than back 2 my place and i was kinda low on gas, even w/ the 5$..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom