• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Huh. If I didn't feel pretty comfortable with Roy, I'd be wasting me time no? Oh well. I'll live with it.

Some questions though.

1) How long do sunday smashes last...?
2)Who in the world is this VIP person?
3)What in the world did Majik say? (I can't read that. It sends my literary mind reeling.)
4)How in the hell do you counter-pick Hyrule temple? What kind of stupid **** is that?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
We try to get started around 3 and they last until 10pm at least
some times it goes past midnight with professor smash
Vip is James Walling, call him that name for now on.
To counter pick hyrule temple use the gray joystick to move the circle icon over the third avitar over from left side in the second row from the top of the screen. Press the A button and it will begin loading Hyrule. Its just that simple maw

MaJiK

Smash Ace
sry bout all that i wont post while im mad en e more

u can pick another char quen b/c you never know what will happen ya could (quote me from earlier) be a natural at a char i mean even though im not really good w/ luigi i caught on real quick

for ex im tryin to pro a capt but im a ways away (if anyone comments on this part i'll kill em :))

(they took me smash away :cry:)

Echo

Smash Champion
Tacoom said:

To counter pick hyrule temple use the gray joystick to move the circle icon over the third avitar over from left side in the second row from the top of the screen. Press the A button and it will begin loading Hyrule. Its just that simple maw

omg... is that how you do it?! i always wanted to ask that scrub that did it to me, but I was too scared... :dizzy:

and you know, SNS lasts forever when i'm there, I dont sleep until someone shuts off the cube. Unfortunetely I probably wont be there! Unless you guys wanna come down here... hahahaha, uuuuh, yeah.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
Tacoom said:

Vip is James Walling, call him that name for now on.
Yeah but inestewd call me JC its alot shorter and thats waht every 1 knows me as (unjless ur jonny then u kno me as fat or B*stard lots of fun names ^-^)

Echo

Smash Champion
Uhh.... So, this March event in Columbus... its lookin good, everyone should make sure they make it, its gonna be, well... crunk.

Also, I Like to play Super Smash Brothers Melee.

That is all.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
The_Echo said:
Uhh.... So, this March event in Columbus... its lookin good, everyone should make sure they make it, its gonna be, well... crunk.

Also, I Like to play Super Smash Brothers Melee.

That is all.
I shall b there, also i too like to play super smash brothers melee

VIP

Smash Apprentice
Tacoom said:
Batman is Leon
Darkrain is David

James Walling is being a post wh*re
:embarrass
just couse im at work and have nothin else to do but post......................get a job Juan Carlos Garcia wait u were workin here and QUIT i forgot but yeah im bored and cant do ne thing else so im on as much as i can be w/o getting caught by my teamleads QA guys and bosses even tho i got caught and pinned (put on probation) 2 day i dont care tho ^-^

BTW juan therer is a new juan on the floor and incidnetly he is from mexico 2 ha just thought id tell ya ^-^

viperboy_74

Smash Master
hey just so you guys know, we have started a donation fund called "Get NE to MC3"

with the current donations, we have $21 saved up for gas money for the car of guys coming to MC3. Before it's over, we should have like 40 bucks, plus free housing... :)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
viperboy_74 said:
hey just so you guys know, we have started a donation fund called "Get NE to MC3"

with the current donations, we have $21 saved up for gas money for the car of guys coming to MC3. Before it's over, we should have like 40 bucks, plus free housing... :)

Aww jeez. Could be too good to pass up now.

I guess there's only one problem....we presumably have only my crappy car to cram into so we need our best possible starting five for this. Any ideas? Who is interested and thinks they can make the cut?

Echo

Smash Champion
I think I could make the trip. And, I guess theres no way to say it without sounding cocky... but I think I'd be worth taking.

EDIT - UNLESS: You get everyone, including Aaron, to go. I'll back down for all of you to head up and have a good time, but I guess its hard to tell who can actually make it now.

VIP

Smash Apprentice
Tacoom said:
I say, Mo, Mike, A smersh, myself, and echo.
If any reason I decied not to go, you can add batman or dragon.
Yeah i would go but um it wouldnt be worth it 4 me, not quite good enough, u guys have fun tho, maby if i get better ill make it to the next big tourney

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
until i can get cable.....again:ohwell:
expect me to be posting every monday and thursday.

but in accordance to the tourny e=ipawn^3

uhh im given all of you guys props who is help'n the ne crew out...thats good ****.

and uhh im in easy...

and on another note....are you still pissed off quen ???

because its like really common for a smeesh to just up and say someth'n like.....dude your ****in weak......sauce:psycho:

no offense meant though...but yeah, just let'n ya know.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Man there's no way we can pass this up that's practically 2 tanks.

I think me and Mike are obviously no brainers because of our results in the past. Smeesh and Yosh don't have the same results but I think it's clear they are on about the same level and must be in like sin too. That leaves one spot so it's back to this again lol....

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
dude...right the **** on

o yea we are get'n krunk....or so hopes a smeesh /sigh

whaa....theres that whole level thing again....
just remember the money mo....

and as for mike...yea, anyway mo....you and smym4 doesnt say too much :p
except for your winnings in poker....nice
but uhh we'll find out sooner or later, i guess...

Echo

Smash Champion
I guess its up to a vote!! But uh... c'mon, i just put a post 2 minutes before, sayin I was comin...

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Yes........ since we have a fund... I am creepin fo show.... I think I will do good in crews and singles.... Me and a smeeeeeeeeesh will hold r own in teams!!!! Good sh it smash>>>

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
dude how the hell do you have 241 posts...omg
anyway, if you were to lose this vote........would you slit your wrists:chuckle:

i guess than uhh, if this is what we could be doing....i'll go and give it a start
i'll throw my vote to smeesh:chuckle:

Echo

Smash Champion
I have this many posts because i'm a poor little emo kid living in a tiny little town with nothing to do but play lvl 9 computers and wait for someone to post in this god **** forum so I can make a reply inbetween them all.

and, yes.... i'm very subject to slitting my wrists this very second. But I got a vote so far soo its all good! *-*

.... or DID, until smeesh edited his post..... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom