• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Tacoom said:
WTF are Kansas nigz doin in our thread. GTFO.

lil ****ing queers are krust....and a smeesh pawns. . . . .

and uh, I got my *** kicked by a Samus all night dude, that ***** from columbus is real.

**** yosh why you roast the kansas cats that hard pimp... and what samus player owned u

MaJiK

Smash Ace
yo yo yo waz up i had a good time at sun and i even stayed later than most people and i was wondering where dev was all those days man you had your sisters callin me at 11o'clock when im tryin to sleep on a school night man it kinda p'd me off but i fell asleep in like 2 min soo i didn't really have time to think rag on it that much soo....zzzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz :tired:
and Victor2000 come more often than you like b/c your gonna get better if ya keep comin i definately did and i have only known bout it for a little while

MaJiK

Smash Ace
o and bout that tourney in colleseum gaming is that a store b/c i think i played a yu-gi-oh tourney there a while back that would be fun to do ya know and i think ron could make it if we go there and i beleive it would be fun to glote a couple times and spead the crew word to some, if any, undiscovered talent who knows in interested

Echo

Smash Champion
Tacoom said:
WTF are Kansas nigz doin in our thread. GTFO.

lil ****ing queers are krust....and a smeesh pawns. . . . .

and uh, I got my *** kicked by a Samus all night dude, that ***** from columbus is real.

ThE_BaTmAn said:
**** yosh why you roast the kansas cats that hard pimp... and what samus player owned u
psh... who else? :chuckle: I rocked up these past couple days.... except for my final match set with Johnny's Jiggs.... totally crust.... I can only beat it on Fountain of Crunk... and guess what stage he bans >_>

I also played a total of like 35 hours with Smeesh in 2 days. Which was awesome, had a ton of close matchups gettin ya freaked out about, and acting like Mo and Mike all day was the most fun i've had in a long ****in time.

and Mike... what happened to our MM? My Samus, your GaW, 1 dollar ***** :D

---Oh, and i'm going to edit this, because i'm bored, and I felt like typing some more.---

Victor2000 - good **** seein you at this weeks smashfest, you should definetly go to more if you want to get some more experience before your tourney. I only got to play you that once, but it looked like you know what you're doin with that fox, keep it up man.

Speaking of tourneys, whos all goin to E=MC^3... I'll need to be there for sure, dude... who's going to play crews? So far, I see Yosh, Mike, Mo, Me, and Smeesh, hopefully Aaron would be able to make this one... and Leon looks like he's interested.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yea I might be too broken for that tourney. I got to start saving so I can go to Australia and play that yoshi player over there.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Tacoom said:
Yea I might be too broken for that tourney. I got to start saving so I can go to Australia and play that yoshi player over there.

WTF your going to go to Australia for smash thats cracy yosh

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Ah, it's the best Falco in Nebraska! Got owned by you, didn't I? :p

The_Echo: Hey thanks! I'll definitely try to come again at least once before my tourney.

(Don't worry Tacoom, his Samus destroyed me too...though I got him down to one stock, go me!)

Echo, your Samus is the best I've ever had to go up against, I learned a lot.

Well I'm (planning on) going to White 3 with EarthBowser, so depending on how well I do there, I might go to E=MC^3. If you Omaha guys are going, it would probably be faster to take all the interstates...so that's east on I-80, which I believe goes right through Des Moines. I'll help pay for gas if you guys pick me up! We'll talk when it gets closer.

Echo

Smash Champion
haha... thats not the only thing that pwns smeesh... He couldnt take our team psychic. :chuckle:

Johnny if you guys come to Lincoln this weekend.... we're playin again on Fountain of Crunk, and I think we still have to do that match on Big Blue. We'll do like, a 4 person tourney for a dollar. :dizzy:

Anyway, Is there money involved in the weekly tournies in La Vista? Might catch my a bit of my attention.

Also, i'd like to add that I find smeesh's Falco harder then Mike's... but thats just me.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
The_Echo said:
Also, i'd like to add that I find smeesh's Falco harder then Mike's... but thats just me.
hmmm your not the only one to say that.....

but uhh im up for the **** going on this weekend at some colleseum......

god ****it.....****ing site......dude this is a smeesh........

MaJiK

Smash Ace
got durn it smeesh u mean to tell me that the reason that i got called and lost sleep was b/c you couldn't call ur mama to tell her dat use was spendin da night at ya's friends house?

Echo

Smash Champion
LIL Tacoom said:
i will always beat echo in smash lol!!! :chuckle:
WHAAAAAAA??!?!?! Lil' T... you're good, good like, 4 Stocking MaJiK's ganon, and probably beat Mike's Falco... but not My Samus ;) I was looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, but I guess you couldnt make it, we're gonna have to play again sometime.

and... that Saturday tourney thing... only 2$? Could be real. I think i'll have to creep on that sometime.

Echo

Smash Champion
I AM in Lincoln, have been for a couple days, will be until either saturday or sunday. Staying here in my brothers dorm at UNL.

I posted on that other message board for the programmerman guy, I said i'd just post the MLG rules and they can look at it, but i'm gonna go find it so i can just copy/paste. If I cant, I'm pretty sure I know the starting stages, and the banned.

The only problem that I can find in it yet, is that they only have an hour and a half for a tourney from 12-1:30, then a yu-gi-oh! tourney starts, and with only 2 setups.... so if they start to get large turnouts, who knows if that will be enough time, or it may just get rushed. They also talked about teams, which I would be down for, but I dont think there would ever be enough time.

EDIT - Ok, I gave a big rule set for Coliseum Gaming, we'll see if they adopt it. You can check it out at the link Programmerman gave, if you think there should be anything different other than what I posted, but I think its pretty good.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
What the **** why didn't you say you were in Lincoln? Where exactly are you, you wanna Smeash? I'm done with classes and **** today and I've only got one class tomorrow. I could call you if you want or you could call my dorm at 402-436-8572.

Only problem is I don't have a Cube here, so we could only play if you got one.

OldSkoolAngel

Smash Cadet
I've been working on my Shiek and Marth a bit, but I'm finding out how freaking cheap Kirby can be on the wrong stages... X_x ... We might as well call him "Lemming" because I've found several insane spots where his throws can be an instant Kamakaze...

Echo

Smash Champion
Actually I think I've said quite a few times that I would be staying here ^-^ ... but no matter.

Well, I'm at the UNL dorm, Pound, Floor 10, right next to the elevator, and conveniently I brought my Cube with me, though I only have my plat one and a wavebird, so people would have to bring your own controllers, unless you want to get stuck with a wavebird.

Anyway, I'll be up for some smashing this week, give me a call on my cell, its 910-6299, if not, maybe i'll give you a call tomorrow Mo, since you only have that one class.

Hmmm, I might not even have anything to do tonight, either....

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah, well, just got down smashin with Mo for like 5 straight hours, it was good ****, too. In the end the KO count was 225 to 209, in my favor... sorry Mo, I know, I know... you had to use the wavebird... but I gave you a chance to switch!! ^-^

nah but really it was some really good ****, i'm startin to feel some smash love now, think it just takes playin some better people instead of ****ty columbus ******.

Anyway, i'm going to ask AGAIN... wtf is going on with crews?! I have been waitin for a chance to fight for that spot... and i wanna get in before E=MC^3, if we still go. Yeah, I said i'd get in, bite me MaJiK -_-

And, Mo, sorry for getting your ID Card stolen... Hope they dont get you in any **** for that, if you gotta pay for a new one i'm sure i could pay it, shouldnt be too much.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Smeash got challenged to a $5 mm from the leader of this collesium games place, this guy says his sheik is unstopable and that he will willingly steal smeashes $5. You guys should check his post out, its gonna be a masacre http://freetechsupport.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=128&start=45 Like i said, this will be a blood bath. Time to open the eyes of some newbs. He also said that he plays against some peopel who are "top in the country" in smash, so I asked who they were, adn then I will post them here for everyone to laugh at when they lie
Dragon

MaJiK

Smash Ace
duh were is the tourney you talkin bout that colluseum gaming ? if you are i will go it will be fun :) way to go echo you took me spot on the crew :( :( :skull:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom