• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
yea still looking forward to it,
Lil Tacoom is in Sioux Sity, hes 11... so its hard for him to make his appearance
But he can pwn the Kansas crew.

I give Jimi no longer then 3 months

MaJiK

Smash Ace
this may be an awkward topic but does any 1 know there IQ? and tell me yo;ur sat and/or act? i dont, but i plan on taking the act or sat pretty soon and ai wanna know were i stand b/n all of us

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Don't know my IQ, cause I have never taken an official IQ test, but my act, I took after working a busy McDonalds night, worked untill midnight, then took the test at 7:30am. I got a 26 total, 24 in math and english, and then a 28 in science and reading. I only took it one time though, and I gave up the idea of studying, so who knows what I coulda got if I did, but there you go

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
7 hours? That's an eternity compared to my 4 hours before my ACT lol remember it was the night of the first FFC tournament and we came to your place afterwards Aaron.

Got 30 overall, 32 Math and 26 science that's all I remember tho. I didnt do any studying either since it wasn't that big of a deal for me I was pretty sure I knew where I was going.

Echo

Smash Champion
****... i refuse to say what i got...

Anyway, probably wont be able to come up until E=mc^3, but i'll see what I can do about SNS. That is, if we are still planning on attending that tournament. And how about that one in march in Iowa?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
interesting stories...... <.< >.> not that i can trust a lick of ya....
im comin and since i got a 3-day weekend so i can be there for longer than i have been

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, it seems as if I will be attending this weeks Omaha Smashfest. I'll be seeing if a friend of mine would also like to come.

This is all tentative though, so I'll post again when I'm sure.

Echo

Smash Champion
WTF.... why does everyone come when I am not.... thats really unfair. :cry:

Oh well... I gotta come up and apply for some jobs up there, so maybe next weekend.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
We might get Murn and Shem as well as david to show up. Mike if you want, Ill come to pick you up if its a good turn out.

Echo

Smash Champion
I actually might be able to come up this weekend, though, I'd have to find somewhere to stay for a couple of days. I've been planning to spend some time staying in my brothers dorm and stuff, and I'm sure with a place to stay I could apply at plenty of places, and be able to smash with you guys, and then just head back to lincoln. I dont know, hit me up on MSN if you wanna talk about it.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
You can expect me to be at this week's Smashfest. Can't wait to play the Omaha smashers.

So, how many people are coming?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Murn call me fool and we'll smash.
Im not to sure how many people may show up. its pretty random
Dano, Papa said he'd call me back when he knows whats going on

Echo

Smash Champion
Well... I think i've got rides and stuff taken care of, but thanks for the offers.

2 day Smashfest sounds like a good idea to me, if anyone else wants to.

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah... Well... as far as 2 day smash... I meant tomorrow and monday, since no one has school. I'll be there tomorrow, for sure.

And I think Murn should be there, since no one can really be there tonight. I've been wantin some rematches with him since my first smashfest :p

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
oh uhh....yea...mo if your up here this weekend...get in touch dude or like i'll see ya smash sunday and we can uhh, finish our money match....before or after i take the tourny:chuckle:

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. I'm leaving now, going to get some lunch when I get there around noon, then I'll be at Tacoom's at 1:00-ish. See you all there.

Echo

Smash Champion
Wow... 1:00?? Thats early... I'll be leaving Columbus in the next 15 min, but I gotta hit up that new mall you guys have in Omaha before I show up, so it'll probably be around 3.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
mo you krusty **** :chuckle:

anyway imma be there around 4 or so....umm.....yea uhhh yosh i have like 5 bucks tonight *****....thats like...20, 25 cent matches :p

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Just got back at 8:00. It was overwhelming; everyone was nice, Smash was great, definitely learned a few things. Like my DI sucks bad when it comes to Jiggly's up-throw to rest.

I think a few guys were surprised I'm only 15; I actually won a few games! Now aren't I proud.

Wished I could've stayed longer to participate in that little mini-tournament you guys were setting up. I'll try my best to come visit again before my tourney. Anyone here going to White 3?

Programmerman

Smash Rookie
Weekly Smash Bros. Tournaments

If any of you know where Coliseum Gaming is in La Vista, they hold weekly Smash Bros. tournaments on Saturday afternoons. They could be done better, but it is a place to show your stuff.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I guess thats where we should go next week. Ill go check out the place sometime this week since its like a mile away. What are the prizes for frist

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Programmerman said:
If any of you know where Coliseum Gaming is in La Vista, they hold weekly Smash Bros. tournaments on Saturday afternoons. They could be done better, but it is a place to show your stuff.
wow you guys are lucky...go own them for me

Tacoom

Smash Lord
WTF are Kansas nigz doin in our thread. GTFO.

lil ****ing queers are krust....and a smeesh pawns. . . . .

and uh, I got my *** kicked by a Samus all night dude, that ***** from columbus is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom