• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
how much you want for your 360 mike. oh and trust me when I say this mike life can get a whole lot worse dood. the question is are you going to man up to your shortcomings or just let them run yot to the ground. oh and wad up to all the random new people.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
there is more to life then halo?
what the hell have i been missing.

and the flava flav w.e dude.
r u gay.
not even i use that many hearts in a sentence anytime.

btw v thats a cute pikachu
:025:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
like ohh my god i am drunk as ****... and flava flav like we need to smash tomorrow because u need to reveal who the **** u are finally... my aim is necro3109 and my phone number is 402-321-3755 get a hold of me...
btw ur profile says that u are a rapper flava...
do u have a more ill song recorded about smash than smash on my mind
cause if u do....
show it to the public

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
it gotta be that mortal combat lover... only he is gay enough to come up w/ a name like flavor flav and nerd the boards like he is doing...

big burn, im lovin the drunken post rampage you went on last night.... its amazing dood

and mike, i think we all know that i am the man w/ all the dough in the world so hit me up about that 360 **** dood... i might be interested in getting a new system and break my trend of being a system behind the time all the time, plus if the time comes that you want to buy that **** back then you would have to do no more than knock on the room across from you... i would be a ***** if you eventually wanted to buy it back dood... plus then we can keep that **** in our house... know what im sayin my du

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol Culver's?! **** they have some bombass swiss burgers there.

Speaking of ****life get on my level lol this new job is devastating. I just did menial manual labor for 10 hours this morning starting at 5:30am. lol but hey you can take ****life as it comes or you can grab ****life by the balls and try to get through.

Uli

Smash Champion
*GASP*
when u guys playing games?!?!

CALL ME OR leave a messsage on hurrr :D

halo 3 beta is pretty fun

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
yo guys it grows closer and closer to the time when murn, mike and I will be living together... i think its time to start thinking about the smashfests... like when is a good day for everybody and **** like that, can't wait for this **** to get started/.... could be real deal holyfield

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
im hopin that like next week or the week after, kim and heather will be moved out so that way murn can take that big room so i can finally start movin my **** in, and then after that we might be settling for maybe another week, but after that we should be smashin all the time... hopefully mike will find a job so that way i dont have to worry about that sorry excuse not being able to pay rent

and btw murn... i noticed a new bar just opened up in the old market... i thought maybe you might wanna check it out... get back behind the bar scene

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
i think i found a kid who needs the touch of a woman. a woman.
she said this kid waz kinda cute.

:-/

cud be the real deal holy field. on a football feild with a happy meal in sprigfield. sittin by McNiel. with a foot of steel.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
motha ****ing starcraft 2 is looking pretty sick the protoss are looking rigged but its not done or have they shown near as much new terran and zerg **** but **** i wunna play! i hope they don't pull a starcraft ghost again.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
ill play smash w/ ur mom...

murn you gots ta find out when kim and heather are movin out dood so we can start movin **** around and get this ***** moved in

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
thats bs dood... they should be out before june 1st just like any other place... wtf am i supposed to do w/ my ****... i need to be out of here before june 1st

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yo the bike ride home was to fun pat. And me and Mike could be the best of all time, just owning noobs in gears was just too easy like a anexx game to 480 and the score ends up being 470 to 10. Like we should start taking on the whole world dood just me and you son. Fun smash games as well fools holla at me lata kids

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
ya my du... thats wy i bought the bike... it can be too fun

who know for sure if i am the smash prodigy... i will believe it from the smash elders tho.... could be poop or sloup

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
p diddy, did you get your self a motorcycle? Are you joining the elite group of smashers in omaha that have cycles, aka me. If so, we'll have to go ride some time.

Uli

Smash Champion
thx for telln people about dis random smash party and what not O.o

me slik and tyser get off school soon soooooooooooooooooooooooo

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
dood... ive had a motorcycle long before i met you.... and since when do you have a bike... what kinda bike is it and hit me up on aim sometime its the same as my boards name... unless you dont have aim then call me up 657-8378

btw the new brawl site was hardly worth my time... its no new news, maybe it will be updated later today after the press conference nintendo has planned...

all i have to say is that diddy better be in the new smash or i think ill kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom