• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
♥♥♥♥♥ Didnt know you cared about me so much John, thx I gurse :D ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ Anyways, what was the link to that cool Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter thing with Akuma and that "Chameleon" guy?? I think Leon had the link but I cant seem to find it. If someone can post it so I can watch it I would appreciate it ♥♥♥♥♥
FLAVOR FLAV!!!

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Seriously dude you need to stop *****ing all the time and stick with backlash b/c flavor flav is majorly ********

Edit: and btw my name is spelled Jon not john how long have you known me?

Echo

Smash Champion
well... JON, since I am capable of spelling it correctly... I need to talk to you about that job, if you honestly think you can hook me up. I'm gonna have to take a part time job at subway so if I could fill the rest of my week where you work, that would be nice :p

We should play some games like tomorrow night or wed or tonight or a week from now I dont know just someone holla at me on AIM and we'll figure somethin out :)

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
yo mike you know im always up for games my du.... i thinki even want to get good a gears... that game looks so tit sauce... like even better than halo 2 which i actually despise... i honestly think the 1st halo was way better

SliK

Smash Journeyman
They just hired like 12 people i don't think there hiring anymore, but i am pretty sure about half will quit because thats usually how it always happens idk though.

Echo

Smash Champion
i've tried. and as far as I know its a nah... and I even put you as a reference.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Someone edit this to be sick plz!!!!!

Its hard to win
but harder to lose
but u dont gotta when u choose
to play
Head games

its so clear
i just gotta say
u have to learn how to play
head games

head games will
beat all the rest
so show them your the best
and play those
HEAD GAMES!

f smash
d smash
we'll blow u away
and show u how to play
them sick
HEAD GAMES!

dont be messin
with us bad boys
these aint just toys
they be the life of those
bad a$$
HEAD GAMERZ!

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah well I dont have anything to do here in my house in omaha so why dont you guys call me or some ****...

i got calls for smash all the time when i was in columbus, and now that im actually here... no one wants to lol... wtf?!

Uli

Smash Champion
you should have called me noob, me and tyser are smurshing for the first time in WEEEKS!!! GAAH

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
ya but if i could get someone to awsome to sing it and maybe add a couple more verses to it i bet it could rival the smash on my mind
give it up my du... no song could rival the smash on my mind song... the lyrics are just too sickening to be topped

btw tyser you are so ****ing gay w/ that ****... you seriously just need to be backlash... and wtf is up w/ that vid dood, that this is ultimated gay

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
tyser why you gotta gay up this thread w/ that gay rickroll **** and that double postin crap... give it up man, no one enjoys the flavor that flavor flav brings to the thread... dump it man for your sake and ours

guys we needs ta get some smashin going again tonight... sorry i had to crust so early last night i had a job to do at 930 this morning... ah well, lets hit up some games again tonight

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
♥♥♥♥♥ LOL why are you hatin' on me Diddy... ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ Im just tryin to bring some "flava" to the boards ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ As for the double post that was my bad :) ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ And as for the rickroll thing . . . it's the new cool thing to do o.O Even Light did it!! ♥♥♥♥♥
FLAVOR FLAV!!!

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
honestly i think you are bringing gay to the boards... not "flava", and just because everyone else is doin the rickroll thing doesnt mean that you have to do it too.... would you jump off a bridge Light jumped

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
we all have disappointments in our lives... get over it

and if you start playin marth then youll be the most rigid char in the game and thus poop on people... thats why i play marth... sadly tho i still dont poop on people, which is why i think there are more rigid chars than marth out there

Echo

Smash Champion
actually i take that back... marth is actually pretty bad. Captain Douglas Jay Falcon however, is supreme rigged.

Uli

Smash Champion
i only work tuesday and thursday next week so hit mee UPP!!!!!!!

marth sucks lawlz

Echo

Smash Champion
your bills are my bills, dawg. =/ so naturally, i must kreep on them lol

also, Uli's avatar is still the best.

and NFC4... I dont know... Gamers is krustin out... FFC is havin one in august though

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
pat plays captian falcon
i 3 stock pat wit game&watch.
and then beat him again in a rematch.
out of desperation he pulls out marth and 4 stocks me in a 3rd game

pat. ur amazing.
lol
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom