• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uli

Smash Champion
fawk graduation
i guess call me sometime during da week! hopefully i can find a ride to where ever u guys play T_T

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
crust millenia is what happened when i got 3 stocked by that gay *** gameandwatch... i had to save face by wipppin out that marth... i had to make myself feel better about the hours upon hours that i have out into the game of smash... one day my cap'n will 4 stock that game n watch... you wait and see

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
pimp master workin his magic... congrats leon, we are all so proud of you... meanwhile im sittin around wondering how to defeat maybe the best game&watch in the world

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey my friend surreal came out with a new song called cra zay.... u should listen to it cause its the **** bottom line.... the new ep comes out at the end of the month... btw if u didn't know surreal is the person rapper that is in o town rolling
http://www.myspace.com/surrealthemc

Echo

Smash Champion
lol you guys just dont understand... its a saying from something... you'd have to see it...

i just find it to be a humurous coincidence, that he not only has Leons name... but says he's hung like a monster...

nerds.

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf are you serious? how do you post a reply so god **** fast?! lol

definition nerd?!?!?! ...or just prodigy?...

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
its gotta be prodigy... ill show you how i do it sometime... it might be interesting to you

btw... is it just me or is p diddy smash comin up on 100 posts... could be legendary

also... ive had 2 infractions due to the big burn thread "smash on my mind" i was bored and messin w/ some guy on there and a moderator came in and gave me two infractions for stuff that was said so i think i might just almost be kicked off smash boards... he threatened to ban me from the boards for a week... one week w/out being able to post on the boards... not cool

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol with 2 infractions I would say that your primary boards duty of keeping the big burn thread alive has been temporarily relieved

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
as long as i dont have to double post or triple post then the big burn thread will live, but if i do one more thing then i will be banned from the boards for a week... thats what it said in the pm that the moderator sent to me

Echo

Smash Champion
Tyser... you never want to smash... but then go get on the boards and say you do... wtf?!

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
ya man... whats up w/ that sjhit

and btw... i think p diddy smash is now a smash journeyman w/ 100 posts! smash prodigy!?! i think so

Echo

Smash Champion
OMFG ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS you just posted like 2 SECONDS AFTER ME NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
i just didnt feel good that day so yeah... and i just got done runnin and workin out before i got there so i was all tired and shiz.. if we smursh next time we should do it b4 6 so i can stay long.......er

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
♣♣♣♣♣ Are you guys available for smash tomorrow or Friday, because Im available ♣♣♣♣♣
♣♣♣♣♣ Call me or Yulai and we'll prob. show up and play ♣♣♣♣♣
♣♣♣♣♣ P.S. I still dun like teams o.O just can't deal with it ♣♣♣♣♣
♣♣♣♣♣ Do you like my new little shinanogins?? ♣♣♣♣♣
FLAVOR FLAV!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah well I don't have to work today... so someone could probably call me if you feel like playin.

I just took a ****in assessment test for Mutual of Omaha and sucked out REALLY bad... so looks like I probably have 0 chance there, now... ****it. I needed that so bad.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
god **** pdiddy smash.... the ULTIMATE boards nerd... lets see how long it takes for you to post right after this crust bucket mcnugget

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
ew.
thats gross.
what if u got horse doo doo on you.
thats grody.

m not biting any1.

eddit.

and if i do.
im not publicly displaying.talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom