• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL wtf who is the mind behind this?! you seriously buy it? i wanna know who did that its ****ing brilliant! Mike Mortal Kombat Lover!? lol

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah lol that donkey is 300th out of like a thousand people that actually play that donkass game. Get good at a game that people care about :-P

Uli

Smash Champion
ive seen that name somewhere, i think he plays halo and wants to play smash but has never said anything on here till now O.o

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
hes got 2 posts... he mustve said something somewhere on somebody's thread...

btw... Slik why do you think I am moving into a house w/ murn and mike... the fact of the matter is I am a lonely man... I only live about 10 mins away from murn, but I live on my own... so my du' no offense taken by your lonely comment... this P Diddy Smash is one lonely man

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Thats why we play smash to get out and not be lonely like those other games were you can play online and nerd it up by urself.

mattk442001

Smash Rookie
I registered here awhile ago, I just never got around to posting anything, just watching everything. I came from nebraskahalo.com (Which I no longer visit, because I don't play Halo)

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
wow.
random kids all join at the same time now i guess.
maybe there is some sort of convention.

and smash is more fun i think because it takes more thought.
and the diffrent people do diffrent things.
its more complicated then halo. making it better.

Echo

Smash Champion
god ****ing ****it dude whenever i think life cant get any worse... god just shoves his fatass balls in my mouth. **** life.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
ok 1st of all... whats up w/ these random halo peeps converting to the best game of all time... don't get me wrong i love the support for this game, but wow can we say RANDOM!!!!!!

yo mike, i think god just loves to poop on you dood and make your life a living hell, i don't know what you did to make him smite you like he does but dood... sucks to be you

btw welcome new smeeshers!!!!!!!!! love ta have ya, but seriously.... whats w/ the "Flavor Flav" please tell me that's not for real... cause that is by no means real deal holyfield...

and Mike Mortal Combat Lover? never thought it was possible for someone to sink so low, but whatev dood... goodluck w/ that one dood

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
God's not real...

...but Smash is so apparently me and Devon should be playing at some point tomorrow I hope. Give me a call Murn/Leon/whoever?

And apparently Flava Flav is creepin.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
il give u a call sometime today mo...btw i don't know how your knee is doing but would u be interested in playing some basketball today?

Trent

Smash Champion
Totally just signed up on the melee form recently, and didn't wanna go through all the pages and pages of posts to find out where and when you guys do these weekly smashes, so I was wondering about that info, if anyone could reply, kthnx >.>;;

Big Burn

Smash Lord
As of right now we don't really have weekly smashfests. We get together every once and while though. There will probably be some smashfests going on this summer sometime at my house at 135 n 38th st in omaha. my aim is necro3109 if u want anymore information.

Echo

Smash Champion
how the **** wasnt the name Trent taken...

and i've come to the conclusion that God does exist... though i've must just done something completely and totally awful to piss him off the way I have... seriously this past month has been the biggest bull**** string of luck that i have ever heard of in all of mankind... i dont know wtf im gonna do

on a side note however I had an invite for the Halo 3 beta and it started today so I been nerdin that game is lookin to be the best ever... probably blew about 3 loads

SliK

Smash Journeyman
how the **** wasnt the name Trent taken...

and i've come to the conclusion that God does exist... though i've must just done something completely and totally awful to piss him off the way I have... seriously this past month has been the biggest bull**** string of luck that i have ever heard of in all of mankind... i dont know wtf im gonna do

on a side note however I had an invite for the Halo 3 beta and it started today so I been nerdin that game is lookin to be the best ever... probably blew about 3 loads
What how did you get in the rule of three? **** all the crackdown versions don't work and i really wanna see it!

Edit: how the **** is your life bad you have the halo 3 beta and a 360 man thats just being selfish.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
hes doing a great job at cheating life too... the man has not had a job in over a year and is still not living out in the streets...

on the other hand theres a man that wants a job and cant seem to find one here in omaha... mike yes, you suck at cheating life my du

and for the record slik... theres more to life than Halo 3 beta and a 360

SliK

Smash Journeyman
hes doing a great job at cheating life too... the man has not had a job in over a year and is still not living out in the streets...

on the other hand theres a man that wants a job and cant seem to find one here in omaha... mike yes, you suck at cheating life my du

and for the record slik... theres more to life than Halo 3 beta and a 360
I'm not saying halo is life. Just saying you have a xbox 360 and you complain about life sheet theres people allot worse. It just pisses me off when people who have it good go all emo and hate the world like another friend of mine who goes to therapy. He needs to lighten up you probably don't know him Andy hes truly has problems with his emotions. his case is a totally different than mikes case. I'm not trying to say mike is not having some hard times but they will go away and complaining about them solves nothing.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol i could make a list if you like...
actually if you just asked me about the series of events in the past 2 months... I would gladly explain it to you :colorful:

btw i'll probably have to sell my 360 cuz i'm too broke so if anyone is interested holla at me or else its goin to Ebay

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Ok, dude you should get a job with me at Culver's if you truly need one that would be sweet.

Edit: most of that was toward my friend andy not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom