• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
too all of you
in the O-Crew
i beg of you
not to do
what you want to
do
to
the 0-Crew
for none of you
realize the devestation you'd do
of bustin up
the O-crew
......thank you
he he im too true
know ur not but im not goin to let a good rhyme go
:)

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
So I definitely got a new cell phone my number is 402-706-8404 call me if you guys want to smash...

@Dragon...I would kill you in a McChallenge man...lolz...We could go head to head...After all I am The McDonalds Ninja...

@FaceLoran...I didn't know if that was you or not when I saw you at the Phone place...lol...I haven't seen you in so long...Call me when you get back in town we'll smash...

@secks...The wobbles technique is soooo lameXcore...

haha...I'm tired...No sleep sucks...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
if u want to come to my house tyser me and devon will be smashing here after he gets off work at 5....
address is 135 n 38th st
u can come anytime from here on out... im bored as ****
IM DONE WITH ****ING school yueah

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
I work 11-7pm on friday but I'm up for some smursh afterwards on friday...Where at???

**** posting before refreshing...But I don't have a ride today...I'd go but I'd have to be out by 11pm I'm going to see spiderman 3 tonight at midnight...

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Naruto 3??????
WTF!?
im so confused do u mean Spiderman 3 or do u mean like a *** anime movie?
if so....... dudette go smash instead

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to work all weekend and miss the new Spiderman movie... I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

False! I wish I was going to see the movie opening weekend, but that will only happen if it downpours all weekend... so hope for rain everybody

seriously can't wait to move in w/ Murn and be smashin all the time... its still a month away but it's exciting the more i think about it

SliK

Smash Journeyman
What is this i hear tysers a "Total ***" "Queer *****" and "Fruity mc gay gay" ?

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yosh is still alive? I'm glad.

Well my flight in to SC was an absolute disaster. Our connecting flight to Houston was weather delayed so we had to land in a nearby town's small airpors to refuel. Then after that, when we finally got on our connecting flight, it took off like 40 minutes late due to a problem with a door apparently not shutting. THEN when we were supposed to land in South Carolina, we aborted the landing like 10 feet from the ground because the pilot was apparently having a hard time seeing through the fog, followed by a couple laps around the town, followed by finally landing.

Then of course it was too late to get our rental car reservation. We had to go to the only place that was open and pay more. Finally, we got to our hotel at ****ing 5:30 am when we were supposed to be here around 11.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
but it could be that hella bank roll!!!!
i guess we are about to leave for eureka on no sleep...
man we are ********

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah we just got back from that eureka thing... and tried to catch up on some sleep...
the drive was one of the worst ever lol... but the tourney was still aight. There was only Singles though so that was really gay... but oh well

No one posted the full results I dont know exactly what Murn and Leon got... there were pools into a 16 man, and Leon doesnt even remember what he got lol... Murn probablly got 5th or 7th? i dont know... Devon got 3rd and I got 1st... god I wish there were doubles though >.>

Echo

Smash Champion
i dont know... i'm getting ****gamed up the ****ING *** RIGHT ****ING NOW...

i ****ing hate life so god **** much guys you have no idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom