• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
i heard from jesse that you can go whenever i think, the post that legion posted said 6pm i think but i aint 100% shure. im gonna head up there at around 4-5 so yeah.
also, i want in this poker shinanagins also.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
yo guys... sorry i missed the smashfest, but while you guys were playin games i was makin some serious green... woulda rather played smash tho... oh well

Echo

Smash Champion
Hold on, what's this about a tourney or something here in Lincoln? Is it today? Tomarrow? Where specifically? Me and a friend got our ***** kicked in an Omaha tourney in Feb 2006 and want to try our luck again somewhere...
Well, the thing in Lincoln wasnt a tournament, it was just some people getting together to play some games, and there wasnt really anyone playing smash there, it was like 5 of us lol... if you ever wanna play, people get together more in Omaha than anything, so just post or keep an eye on this thread if you ever wanna meet up or anything. If you have AIM, you could talk to me my s/n is ssbxecho, I could let you know if anything ever goes down.

honestly I just went to UNL to hang out with people rather than smash lol, so it was still cool... but plz believe I am livin off 1 hour of sleep x_x'

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
What the hell is this lol you guys have been NERDING. And it's only right that Murn, the original king of Nebraska smeash, gets the 5k post.

FIVE THOUSAND?!!?! God we need help...

Echo

Smash Champion
jesse is that kid in the black sweater and talks alot of smack. ANYWAYYSSSS i might be going tonight, i need someone to work for me, SSSHIIIIITTTTTTTTT:(
lol Jesse does always wear the same thing every single day. what a kid.

:colorful:

Uli

Smash Champion
anytin new doodz and doodetzz, whens the next tourny?!?!

any1 talk to them gamerz peopllee?!

ps.
HEY HEY YOU YOu

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
I went to a picnic today and it was fun I guess. I went with ur cousins or w/e Yulai (Paozi and the other doodz). We're goin camping on the 11-13 at Des Moines :D. Yeah so I guess they are gonna try to hook me up with some chicks so that should be fun, a lot. Also, they wanted to test me out in smash and it was 3v1 (at Hyrule, Very high item spawns, and 10x lives) and I poo'd on them which wasnt a big accomplishment I guess because they weren't very good. Anyone else do anything??

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
I cant stop listening to the Smash on my Mind song. It is seriously the coolest s.h.i.t in the world (and it's on my myspace). You guys still gotta explain this "poop or sloop" thing to me, I was really confused at UNL.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Mike was picking Jiggly in teams practice before the Memphis trip I believe it was. I was like dude switch to Fox man we need to poop. And he goes dude do you want poop or do you want sloop?

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yes it could be the best ever... also i love mike's come believe when he lays down fat gas...and thats cool that u like the song tyser... just show it to those chicks and their panties should melt....

Echo

Smash Champion
i heard mike quit smash for good now... we might as well all quit, since we only have 4 people that want to go to out of state tournaments... lol if brawl isnt good then Nebraska is done. wtf is so great about Mortal Kombat anyway? I mean the 2D ones were cool in the 90's... but I couldnt get into the newer ones.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Hey!! Me and Uli and Jon are the only ones in hour crew and we arent quitting (although I think about from time to time). If you got more than 3 than you cant n00b. j/k but seriously.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i'm down for going out of state, i just want to make sure its worthwhile, example like mlg or fc6 or even pound in VA.

now that i have a job and can fund for myself, i believe i'll be trying harder to go out of state, hell if dark can't even fit us in the bus i might by myself a ticket for fc7.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
well man, if your interested, st. louis is this coming weekend. and if anybody wants to ***** about not knowing further ahead of time then take the time to ****ing look for your self...

actually that tourney is prolly gonna be garbage cause its on a sunday and from the way things look people dont know what the **** is going on with attendance so 3/1 its gonna be a ****ing naw...

Uli

Smash Champion
im down with going to outa state tournys bc i got me a job, but not st lious bc its on a freakn sunday, WTF maynee

idk bout tyser, he loves this game with his whole being but refuses do go anywhere, this make sence to anyone?

fro said he will go out, he wants to go with fc CHYEAAAHH

slik he said he probably would

during the summer i can go foo shoo probably

and JESUS FAWK CAWK that pikachu thing is crazy

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, I still plan on taking a trip to worlds of fun, so hopefully theres a tournament sometime around that so we can do a 2 in 1 typa thing.

and Devon, you know I nerd the boards more than anyone and always know about tournies lol... its just that I have to be realistic right now I don't have any money and if theres not even a chance of placing, I just can't do it. I'd love to go to st. louis, but the payout might not be very much, if you think it's enough to where I would just get my money back and break even, I'll go. Who knows it could just be a fun trip.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
thats exactly my point guys just like echo has said, i might not be as good as you guys as far as the records go but that doesn't mean i don't think i can place top 3 out of state. my main beef with going out of state is that i want to benefit from it, play pros like dark and get better or hell go to fc and play with the top dogs and just have a good time. i want to make sure that the money i spend to travel 7 hours is well worth it rather than getting hardly a payout and lose money from the trip you know what i mean?

basically what i'm trying to say that smash is fun and i'm willing to travel once i get back from my dads but **** i need to make sure its a good turnout and good people are gonna be there or its gonna have a good payout.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
hey it was good seeing you guys last saturday I hope you had a good time. mike we need to lan gears again you didn't get a chance to play all that much. I had a great time ****** echo and murn with smeesh. it was ez :). If you guys go out of state again I would love to go. I need a little more skill before I go though cuz I wouldn't want to go out first round or not make brackets or something....

Echo

Smash Champion
LEON where the f*ck have you been?!

gonna edit this so I dont have to post again, but look whats in the first post lol... i found it humurous.
PeachPunk said:
Spaming is ok if you use it wisely lol j/j I love spam!!!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah I tried to call you to talk about some NBA game you donk but you're phone is outta service. Crust.

In other news, South Carolina this weekend *****es. Lookin forward to a relaxing 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom