• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
So we got smash at Majik's house or something on Friday and then on Saturday we got UNL?? Sounds "*****in'". Finally got caught up in my paper, :), 6/15 pages woot woot!! Lookin forward to smashubating all night long Friday and Saturday.

-Tyser Lyfoung, 18 (j/k)
puck that its at shawn's house 7013......dr off of 72nd and giles
its fun but the crusties go to bed at like 4 am but u can still play there

MaJiK

Smash Ace
It's been a little while. I know. Most of ya probably don't even remember me.

But there are times where things defy all known comprehension.

This is one of those times.

Do yourself a favor and stop watching after the last huge *** explosion.

Enjoy.

Ultimate proof of someone with way too much time to waste.
he he .........crotch sparks

.......cheif lesbo? sounds like a bad fan fic

bet it was a fana fic

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
samus > master chief
Master Chief is a weak *******. There was some discussion or something (debate actually) on youtube about this. Everyone was like Master Chief would sh.it on Samus because his suit makes him mega strong and 1337. They are nubs though, Samus FTW. Also I think I might play Samus again but I dunno, Im gettin kinda frustrated with smash because I haven't played in a while with nobody (its been 1 week), I might just quit because I got no one to play with really, except Uli and Jon but we rarely play. Im gonna start being MORE emo.

Uli

Smash Champion
ive been working and doing PHUCKING spanish homework all week, friday night after like 730 i can creeep some games, after 9 on saterday i can come and play, if im lucky 8, soo like hollaa at me plz! i need some practice, COME ONN!!!

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
I have an announcement I am officially a one woman man. The ****ing girl of my ****ing dreams is back in my life after about 3 years. The only woman I have ever loved is back baby. So I'm a whole new man now. No more hoes. Putting the pimp cane down for probably the rest of my life. So the impossible has just been made possible ladies and gents. If it can happen to me it can happen to you. But urrm I still wanna move in Murn aight so get at me bout that son

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
and wtf is up with all this random trip and quad post spam **** fools better cut that **** out for I whip it out right on ya face :laugh:x20

Echo

Smash Champion
could it be? leon with 1 woman?! theres no way!! I must see it for myself.

i dont know about games tonight, I gotta go to OTC today and see if I can get hooked up with a jizzob =/

and wtf you guys need to go to wichita to poop on noobs, DYC told me they're just as bad as wichita, so its easy 3 stocks all around lol... easy money for you 2 :p I wanna go but I have to work on both saturday and sunday. krusty.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
I'm a little shocked and appalled by the comments that you make leon!!
one woman.... never thought i would see the day, and i dont even know
you as well as the other guys

oh well, i guess if you can be monogamous then its possible for anyone :)

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah I know its gonna take a little getting used to but yeah it was something that I had to do though. But I have been to the mountain top and it is good and I want you all there with me. And thats coo wit me murn, but we'll get on that some time lata aight.

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
Does anybody here know someone who smashes in Ralston???

This Zack kid is talking mad **** on me and the kids that I smash with...He also said that he beat most of the omaha crew or some shiz like that...He won't come play though so I don't know if he's good or not...lameXcore...

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah and congrats leon...I'm happy you have the girl of your dreams...Never thought I'd see the manogomous Leon though...We should make a shrine for your pimp cane...

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
who are u mcdonalds?? i dunno u i think .. i used to live in La Vista so i might no u maybe. anywayz i dunno nobody who lives in ralston except for my dad's friends. i bet i can take this guy, im not that good but i can prob take him. i wanna play some smursh now o.O.

-Tysersan

Big Burn

Smash Lord
ip relay could be the king... i called them and made them rap my verse on otown rolling... could be the funniest ever.... i also made them say some of the funniest **** u have ever heard... i saved the messages on my computer.... if anyone needs to hear them... mike knows what im talking about

Echo

Smash Champion
its true, IP relay made me laugh so hard, i thought i was going to die. i honestly couldnt breathe for a good 10 minutes.

however, OTC turned my white *** down. ****ing ni-- ...... nvm..... anyway, i hate life. =]

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
It's okay echo, just be cool like me and work at McDonalds...haha...

Tyser I may know you I may not...Did you go to Papillion LaVista???My name is Shaun by the way...Nice to meet you, we'll have to smash some time...

Echo

Smash Champion
i dunno maaaan how fresh is the poop i think i may just have to go with sloop. if its not real then you gotta give it teh duece flush

and mc-d's ninja... i'm sorry but fastfood isnt my thing =[

Big Burn

Smash Lord
no i strongly disagree...cf is only a little bit better than my mom in bed... now fox... he shines people at negative percent mannnnnn

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf atleast shine spiking takes skill and presicion, anyone can just throw a fair and kill someone with a knee.

and wtf duece knee?! rigged?!?!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah it could be revolutionary.... all i know is that big burn's bottomless bonanza needs to happen asap

Big Burn

Smash Lord
is it just me... or is this the legendary 5000 post of this amazing thread... wow crazy....
i think i was in need of a legendary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom