• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
WOW I've been busy these last couple weeks guys....finals....got into a wreck....don't ever crash your car IT BLOWS.

I haven't seen or heard from you guys in a looong time and it seems I'm going through withdrawals....sooo.....Smashfest in Lincoln!!*!*!*!!!.

at UNL(Same room)
Saturday, April 28th @ 6:00pm

This will be our 10th LAN(or smashfest)

We should have 2 reg. tv's plus the bigger LCD to smash on. If you guys could bring a few gamecubes that would help, let me know if you can.

Halo 1,2 and Gears of War will be going down...we will have at least two 24" tv's for halo 1...four 20" flats for Gears of War (split screen). We also might be playing a $10 No Limit Holdem (No Rebuy - No Add-On) tournament during the day in the same room.

Reply or pm if you are interested or need more info...umm mike I need to talk to you about NFC and other random stuff call me when you see this if you can.

Hopefully I'll see you guys this saturday:)

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
KKIIIRRRRKKKK is alive!!!
OMG HAXZORZ!!

kirk, if you didnt break your screen, i would text you. but nope. you broke it.

thats my excuse.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
So we got smash at Majik's house or something on Friday and then on Saturday we got UNL?? Sounds "*****in'". Finally got caught up in my paper, :), 6/15 pages woot woot!! Lookin forward to smashubating all night long Friday and Saturday.

-Tyser Lyfoung, 18 (j/k)

Echo

Smash Champion
lol looks like my girl tears this **** while i'm away :p

btw im workin weekends of both wichita and st. louis so its not happenin for me, i wanna go but i need to save all the money i can get because as of June 1st I am *officially* living in Omaha :) chea chea

i may be able to go to the lincoln thing though, since i'd be getting off work at 5... we'll see... like i said i need to save money so i dont know if i can afford to do the drive.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
gawd... its times like this i wish i had a normal job so that way i could do more tournies.... CRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i guess i cant complain too much about my job... those of you that know me know what
im talkin about

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
and we should start these smashfests during the summer

there.... now i got my triple post in since everyone else is doing it... it seems like the cool thing to do nowadays

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
oh well guess ill just have to try the triple some other time

on a side note.... 30th post... thats right b i t c h e s!!!!!!

P Diddy Smash is movin up in the world

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol with so many people pulling off legendary trips posts, this thread is quickly approaching 5000 posts quickly

Echo

Smash Champion
this thread will get closed for spam if you keep it up =/

btw you guys better go **** on some noobs for me in wichita, wish i could go :(

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
It's been a little while. I know. Most of ya probably don't even remember me.

But there are times where things defy all known comprehension.

This is one of those times.

Do yourself a favor and stop watching after the last huge *** explosion.

Enjoy.

Ultimate proof of someone with way too much time to waste.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I guess I'm free on Friday and Saturday because I finished my paper basically. Dunno if I'm cummin' to Friday and Saturday smash though, Yulai and Jon work and they are my homies and will feel awkward without 'em. I dunno what Imma do!!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Just letting everyone know... its official... P Diddy Smash and Echo will be moving into this house... could be crunk nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom