• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf i wantd it you piece of ****. :(

you know what you just ****ing cheat man i ****ing CAPE YOU and you do a 360 and GRAB THE ****ING LEDGE. i'm sick of this ****.

Echo

Smash Champion
no... having the knee in the game is the stupidest thing the game has ever done.

Echo

Smash Champion
hey you god **** piece of goat turd. i want to know what you keep on hammering that sloop with falco... i mean he is such a krust professor.

Echo

Smash Champion
hey thanks for comin for last night *******, that was the worst sex of my god **** LIFE. the next time that YOU, want to bring anal beads over, please do not leave them dripping, with liquid ****, you ****head. have a nice life *******!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
alight that was mine and echo's rant without double posts... hope all u double posters learned ur lesson...SPAM is weak!!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
hey you piece of a ****ing vag1nal krust... i just wanna know, why cant you ****ing I cancel, i mean... its not that hard, you piece of dog ****. if you want to learn how to be a no tech tommy professor smash, then come play with me the real deal holyfield with a happy meal, on the football field. bye ****bag.

...oh...

yeah, spam is bad! ip relay is good! =]

<---- new location?! could be real?!?!

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I am really tired of playing fox and have no idea who to play. I am sick or falco, fox, sheik and marth cant stand them anymore who the **** should i play!?!?

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
DAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doods... i leave for a couple of hours for work and i get back to my apt. and theres like 100 posts...

btw... I was so hoping to get the 5000th post.... i guess thats not gonna happen now

and what is this about me leaving a legendary deuce w/ no flush... I prolly did flush and it was so legendary that the toilet couldn't handle it in one flush.... so what you were left w/ was the aftermath of the Legendary.... sry murn

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
that was the largest conversation ever. took up 1 (1/2) pages about poop or something?? anywayz, whose all goin to UNL tomorrow, if you guys dont go then im not gonna go.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
i finally learned how to do the platform missles with samus!! im talkin about the big platforms like at battlefield, dreamland64, and what ever other place has those kind of platforms. i still aint good at it since i just figured how to do it, get it every 1/5 probably.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
i might go to lincoln.
maybee with caitlin or if someone else wants to gimme a ride.
idk
if you wanna go you can call me

i know how to get to the place by heart if anyone needs any help.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
The fest is ON at UNL. The more the merrier cheeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Not sure if I said anything about poker but there are a few kids playing a $10 buy in tournament at 5 o clock if you guys want a seat. We'll also play a little halo 1(2) and of coarse smashing all ****ing night.

you guys know what to do today...call a few people...then they'll call a few people...that's like a bajillion people right thurr erry day. could be ****.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah its kind of exciting to hear something about brawl... but the article really doesn't have much substance... o well at least its something

Echo

Smash Champion
holla at me about UNL... if you guys decide to go then I'll come down after I get off work...

Uli

Smash Champion
jesse is that kid in the black sweater and talks alot of smack. ANYWAYYSSSS i might be going tonight, i need someone to work for me, SSSHIIIIITTTTTTTTT:(

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Hold on, what's this about a tourney or something here in Lincoln? Is it today? Tomarrow? Where specifically? Me and a friend got our ***** kicked in an Omaha tourney in Feb 2006 and want to try our luck again somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom