• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
i dun think imma be goin to tournies out of state because i dont wanna drive down thur and i

dont like ppl drivin me because i cant do what i want (go other places). call me a *****, but

thats just how i do son. if there are any tournies comin up around here or iowa (-2hr drive)

then im good to go :D.

BRAWL NEEDS TO COME OUT, MELEE IS WEAK SAUCE!! j/k but for cereal

Big Burn

Smash Lord
and you would think that me and mike's two page spam rant would have taught you lesson to not double post.... apparently not... not that i really give a ****.... well anyone and everyone should go to FC....that includes you P Diddy smash!!!! **** money...
"Cause we see them dollar signs and let the cash blind us
Money will brainwash you and leave your as-s mindless
While Snakes slither in the grass spineless"

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
the Big Burn boards... now thats a good one

btw I honestly dont think that my boss would like it if i told him that i was taking a day off to go play a video game... even if it is the best game ever... i wish that i could but i just cant see me taking a sat off to smash when i could be making like 2 to 3 hundred dollars... common now murn... tell me which one you would choose

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i would choose smash... duh!!!!... aren't you supposed to be watching the gilmore girls??? not nerding the boards!!!!! well guess the same could be said about my gay phil papers...

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
lol... that is so true... but im not the one that really wants to watch gilmore girls... id much reather nerd the boards than watch that show... steph likes it so i guess that i have to put up w/ it...

and you are telling me that you would rather smash than make 300 dollars.... idk bout that, you are one that does need money... you're making it scary to move in w/ you doooood! oh well

did i mention to you that i talked to my landlord and he was all cool w/ me moving out! im so excited to be moving into a house w/ 2 other smash fanatics... that means P Diddy Smash, the next darkrain? ya right, but i should get pretty good you would think

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol the next darkrain.... yeah u did mention... now hopefully i get a internship and mike gets a job other than subgay

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
sry about double posting awesomeness.... i just always forget to write something after my previous post so i just post again... my bad homie

Uli

Smash Champion
2 go to FC would we need to leave the day before the tourny? if so i would like need to get 5 days off werkk, mike should work and BK lololol

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
I'm going to FC...I already have it requested off...I'm taking the kids that I play with in LaVista to their first tourney...Go me...haha...Last year was the best experience I could have...I'm looking into going to other tourneys as well...

Echo

Smash Champion
actually azen uses the star smiley, not colorful.
he also has a different sig than Uli singing Girlfriend by avril lavigne.

nooooooooooooooooooob :colorful:

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
my bad, i meant his avatar not his sig, and yes i was wrong about the star smiley, at least get it right echo lol.

btw no hate, just trashtalk.

i talked to her today about letting you come she says she will think about it.

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
how many kids do you play smash with in lavista? and where and when do you guys play?
Its me and four other people...They're getting decent...They ***** alot still but so does everyone else...We play in my friends basement...Right next to the new walmart on 72nd and giles...You should come play sometime...Mike Falco is probably coming this friday when I call him...

I'll leave my cell # when I get it today so you all can call me for some smash...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
im pretty sure mike falco was done with smash... maybe not... we will c i guess
we should have a crew battle!!!
me,mike,smeesh,mo, and leon or p diddy smash...against u 5
winner gets 500$!!!!!

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
Hmmmmmm...I think not...How about you five vs me in a McDonalds contest winner gets $500...That sounds better...haha...

And I Just got Mike's cell number the other night and he said to call him this friday...So I guess he's not done smashin...

I wouldn't mind some 1vs1 money matches...^_^...

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
I could race you all in makin burgers...lol...The McDonalds All Star Competition is coming this summer man...I've gotten the gold medal for order taking and assembler speed...Lawlz...I'm a McGeek...T_T...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
god what the hell is with smashboards... every time i go here now there are at least 500 pop ups...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
it's when the ice climbers do a infinite after they grab you while strongly exerting their gayness...
im not sure how to do they gayness
mike knows

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
ice climbers are ultimately gay.... although i do envy chudat for being soo good with them. we should go to pound in virginia and take down g-reg.

Uli

Smash Champion
thats sometime in june isnt it?

anyway i think we should all go to FC foo shooo

QUESTION: is it going to take the day before to get there, and after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom