• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
Omaha Steaks, eh?... I thought about applying there... but telemarketing could be a tough call...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
well guys i guess i am a single man now for the first time in 2 years... could be a tough call.... hopefully it works out for the best....

Big Burn

Smash Lord
well we mutually decided to break up... she didn't dump me.... its not like i didnt see it coming.... i was just letting u all know its official

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
am i the only one that see's this break thing for murn as a blessing in disguise... doods do you realize that now hes got no ***** to answer to so he has more time to smash and drink w/ his friends... dont get me wrong im sorry you and kim had to break up murn, but this could be real deal holyfield w/ a happymeal at a ballfield... am i heartless, maybe but now theres no woman to get in his way anytime that we want to smash, not that it really stopped you before now that im thinking about it... who else think this rant was pointless... oh well, at least you got to read a really long post

Echo

Smash Champion
lol god this thread is too good.

Well, Big Burn is the king of krunk i'm sure he'll be ok... breakin up with girls after you been together forever is hard... but i mean, its big burn. <3

As far as the next tourney, Gamers is probably going to have one in June, thats all I could get out of them anyway. Theres also one in Iowa that hasnt been put on the boards yet that I talked to someone out, said last time they had one it was about 45 people... but its in Dubuque or something so itd be like 6 hours... probably still a better drive than st. louis was anyway lol, and thats supposed to be in July. Then we have the next glenwood tourney on June 23rd. I don't know if we're gonna make any of the midwest circuit, they're all way too far... until the st. louis one rolls around. Guess I haven't really looked into it yet but for right now we would have:
-Gamers Tourney somewhere in June
-Glenwood June 23rd
-Iowa July?
It really depends on what you guys wanna do, I enjoyed going to St. Louis and would like to do another trip like that again, but everyone else in the car hated it... lol just let me know I can find something easy.

and yeah I have had the most legendary posts on the boards... I'm thinkin about majoring in Journalism or something, I have a habit of writing/typing way too much lol. I mean look I tried to keep this really short and it was still like 3 times pat's. :-P

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah **** that st louis tourney doods urrm $1.80 ****ing double cheeseburgers never again. But FC is coming up too so we gotta hit that **** up fools

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
It sounds to me like it's a good thing I didn't go w/ you guys to the St. Louis tourney

btw... I guess I was wrong about having a long post... now that I remember that Mike is the king of legendary posts... oh well, it was still a long post for me

SliK

Smash Journeyman
am i the only one that see's this break thing for murn as a blessing in disguise... doods do you realize that now hes got no ***** to answer to so he has more time to smash and drink w/ his friends... dont get me wrong im sorry you and kim had to break up murn, but this could be real deal holyfield w/ a happymeal at a ballfield... am i heartless, maybe but now theres no woman to get in his way anytime that we want to smash, not that it really stopped you before now that im thinking about it... who else think this rant was pointless... oh well, at least you got to read a really long post
With all do respect his post kind of makes you sound like a very lonely man... but anyways i am going to main Ganondorf for more challenge fox is just gay.

P.S. no offense pdiddy i did say with all do respect lol and my comment kind of points to the same conclusion.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol jon has a point... but p diddy smursh is gettin some hip new roommates so he dont gots to be lonely :)

also... i'm thinking... since i'm moving up to the city of smursh... and we're going to have a house full of just us smashers... REBIRTH OF WEEKLIES?!??!! ummm could be real deal holyfield with a happy meal of cold steel on the football field...

yo whats poppin you donks i just wanted to holla and let you know i still peep smursh now n then but i dont nerd that **** like devon lolz!!!1! get a life fo real and echo my dude that **** is KRUST LOL LIKE LEON HAS A BIG DIK OR SUMMIN get off dat weed cracka it aint **** like mine i got 13 inches hoes peep hoes peep and hoes kreep... dude i am king mortal kombat someone challenge me im the top 300 in the nation ill mm you and ill still own you in smash *** get sum oh and let me know if you want poop... or if you want sloop.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
If your talking about the new mortal kombat what is there like 400 people in the nation who play it?

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Wow Mike why dont you get good at a real fighting game that takes skill like 3rd strike or guilty gear. and we all know u have a tiny pen1s mike but its cool though. MK ha that game is for losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom