• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
dude. turn on the lights so i can see her face.

athf waz awsome.
the intro. waz worth it.
it waz my favorite part probly because it had the captions. and i have bad hearing. so i caould accually undrestand that part.
not gonna lie though. i dont think i understood half of the things meatwad said.

*5 minnutes later* your gonna quief in my face?

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
you're gonna quief in my face!?!
that is so gross!!!!!!
btw it sucks that im working all weeend bc you guyz keep talking about this athf movie like its the **** and i tcant see it until next week... crust!

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
nah man, theres a tourney in wichita here on the 28th...im game, and im pretty sure couple others are too.
it'd be bout a 6 hour drive, who's driving etc. we can figure out later. i just need to get a count of who CAN make this tourney.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i can't make this tourney because prom is that weekend and that day for a matter of the fact.

i know its really far away and all but i think everyone should reeeaally consider going to the next fc, i'm game for it. definetly not flying thats for sure, i'd rather catch a ride with someone else than pay 170 for tickets+entry fee+ mm+ food.

does anyone know if dark was planning on taking the bus? if so that'd work out great, if everyone i think would go including myself and my friend we'd have 10-15 people going, as long as the bus could fit that many, but i guess i'm making to many assumptions if he'd even allow me and my friend to catch a ride.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah like i was telling devon i have a accounting final on sat the 28th... so there is no way i can go to this tourney... any tourney after that though i more than likely will be able to go

Uli

Smash Champion
i would like to go to that tourny in witchita if i dont work that day, it is too late to get it off now :ohwell:

and FC is a MUST no doubt about it, am i right!!??

and yea i think kirk is dead

and how bout dem gamers tournys?

Echo

Smash Champion
wichita is a nah for me, i need to save all the money i can atm, and as much as i'd like to steal all wichita's money, dark and them are gonna go so we wouldnt be able to profit. and since mo probably isnt gonna go, and mike refuses to drive for whatever reason, theres probably no way for you to go. =/

oh and about gamers - i tried to talk to whitey earlier today and he wouldnt respond about it, so who knows wtfs goin on there. and FC? probably wont be able to afford that, either... lol gonna have a hard enough time tryin to go to the circuit events.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
idk man the accounting department is gay like that... i had my accounting 1 final last semester on a saturday and they do the same thing with accounting 2 i guess... and its going to be a hard test so i am going to have to study for a while....its kind of nice because then i don't have to worry about taking it during finals week at least...

only1Z

Smash Champion
lol, did none of you play punch out on the original nes or what.....You know they made Roms for a reason.

Echo

Smash Champion
so I get this letter in the mail today, and it reads "Hello, thanks for taking time to apply with us. While we're unable to offer you a position at this time, we do appreciate your interest in Target."

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
thats gay.
my friend sammi works there and she said they were desperate for help.
so.
hmm.
i dont know.
they jsut really hate trac....columbas.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Mirko got owned pretty hard. On the ground he ate a lot of elbows and I think he was cut. That kick was ****ing nice, one of the nicest knockout kicks I've seen in a while.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Do you think Mirko perhaps underestimated Gonzaga? He seemed way too lean back when they were standing up, he didnt throw a single punch also. After the fight he was all embarassed kinda it looked like (which he should have been). His ground game totally sux also, he needs to go to Fedor for some tips :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom