• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
**** zooshers what a trip.

"All we gotta do is 2-0 DaShizWizz."

"Do you want poop or do you want sloop?"

"It's motha****en BILL PESOS."

Echo

Smash Champion
any smursh on friday?

i mean... its a tourney weekend, but apparently Aaron has banned smashfests from their place after what happened last time lol

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
ok, so i need to know about housing, so as far as i know as of right now i'm going to be setting up the tourney and shiz right around 6:30 friday, i'll hopefully get done by 8 or so.

since my g-mas gonna be in town i can't house to many, and i'd really appreciate it if i knew who i was housing and also i can only house up to 8 and your going to be sleeping in the basement with whatever blankets i have to use.

so my point is, if i'm only housing the first 8 who respond to this.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I am going to be able to make it to the tourney :). The guy who was high watching wrestling had no idea i talked to him so he agreed to work for me lol. So ill be there unless my parents do something really gay and pull some **** like your grandpas coming in to town.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Imma probably sleep over at my cousin's house on friday so I can be at the tourny on time and get some practicar in too. Also, can I get your number JBM, just in case this isn't the right YMCA in Glenwood? Muchos Gracias Señor!

Echo

Smash Champion
i make it rain i make it rain i make it rain on them hoes

edit - btw Mo Murn and Devon all still owe me for gas money dont think i forgot about that **** ****** ;) 5 bucks will do

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
idk if I'll be able to make it cause my peeps having a huge barbecue , and there is gonna be **** loads of food and most importantly **** loads of hoes so it could be real

Echo

Smash Champion
did you? well fine... you owe me two >.> guess i'm just more broke than I thought :p i'll just get 5 from Mo and 5 from Devon then, and your 2, should help me get home from Omaha lol

so i take it theres nothing goin on tomorrow night? I mean no one really said anything

MaJiK

Smash Ace
whats the date of FC again?
anyways i gots Fri off so i need that adress soon McDeez even if ur not there i still feel like lookin good tomarrow

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
My controller is being ******** big time. If its still goofy by tomorrow at the tourny then Imma prob gonna just friendly people and not do the tourny. Just kidding, but seriously . . .

-Tysersan

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I am a John, and won't stfu about stupid ****. and i am going to go eat nachos instead of cereal so i am not going to wipe my ***. Just kidding, but seriously . . .

-Nasresyt

Brazoliange

Smash Rookie
Hey,

My name's Andrew, I live near 84th and Dodge. I play Jigglypuff and occasionally a bad Young Link, haha. If anyone wants to hang out and play some Smash, head to FFC and play some bemani, or do things in general, shoot me an e-mail (AndrewSusman@gmail.com) or an IM (Brazoliange on AIM) :).

Uli

Smash Champion
smeesh, u should come play games with me tyser and jon since u live right next to us

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Hey,

My name's Andrew, I live near 84th and Dodge. I play Jigglypuff and occasionally a bad Young Link, haha. If anyone wants to hang out and play some Smash, head to FFC and play some bemani, or do things in general, shoot me an e-mail (AndrewSusman@gmail.com) or an IM (Brazoliange on AIM) :).
im interested in playin some smursh dood. i dunno what this FFC thing is or the bemani thing but just holler back here and gimme some more info.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Phannamint is teh king of SAMUS!! I just got done watching like 15 Phanna matches. He is the rig-sauce. He can SWD continually and he is fast as hell. My samus sux though :( I need to play some smash. Ill cya in a bit.

-Tysersan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom