• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah i forgotted - me and megan are gonna go to the UNL thing on saturday if kirks still doin it, so like, if devon and/or leon wanna come along... there should be room for ya.
caitlin said kirk isnt having it.
and kirk doesnt call me back cuz he cant read his screen.
wonder y?

but meegans in a llittle trouble.
and probly will be under adult supervision for awhile.
i will tell u what i remember later.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
well.
im pretty grounded for the rest of my life.
ill probly pull a leon and spend 6 hours in front of the mirror cuz i will have nothing else to do
because i no longer have a phone. which is what consumed most of my time.

Echo

Smash Champion
we're at devon/aarons. come smash if you want :O

btw Uli if you have my number, give me a call if you can so we know what you're doin, otherwise leave your # maybe i'll just call u

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
ok everybody i'm sorry to be an annoyance but i need a estimated number of who all will be coming to my tournament on april 7th.

and if possible i need about 3 more tvs and 3 cubes.
and if anyone has any power cables that'd be nice too

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
dude I can read my screen now mike my phone fixed itself magically...I ended up getting crunk off of guiness<----**** taste. Then I got back and talked to uli for awhile and crashed. Hope you guys had a decent time at dragons let me know when something is going on again. I'll be pretty busy until late april. RPG 4 this saturday-sunday, UNL game night next saturday-sunday cleanup, MLG Charlotte april 13-15th...

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah we smurshed it pretty good this weekend, but we decided nah to SMYM and just gonna do straight up INNsomnia now... so i'll be able to stop by the halo tourney and say wsup.

speaking of INN, who is all planning to attend? And on that note, I'm assuming you guys want me to drive to KC? cuz if anyone else like Mike, Mo, Murn or anyone wants to do it, feel free... Omaha is destroying my car lol.

btw smash is goin down at devon/aarons place on saturday, practice for INN.

Echo

Smash Champion
well INN is the weekend after the halo tourney, so what do you think ***** :p cant practice for it if we are already at it lol

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Hey .. We gotta do some "smash" again on Saturday, I suck and need to get better .. Halo sux, GOOD DAY SIR!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!! sry

Echo

Smash Champion
well ill probably be comin up to omaha on friday again... but we'll see, might have to do come up on saturday. who's all gonna make it to devons on saturday then, since Uli and Kirk and everyone want to play Halo. Imma stop by at the halo tourney, but you know i'll be there for some smursh.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Dude Im gettin Buck for this tourny!!!! Its on my birthday and Im bouts ta get KRUNK with the capital KKKK...... So yea like Im goin alright Echo..... I want to play u again but wen u were up here u didnt give me a holler!!! So this saturday will be fine!!! Oh and JBM Im comin to ur tourny also....

Echo

Smash Champion
Mike I told everyone we were at Devons, you didnt show up or even try to call ***** :p If you and Mo could come like this saturday or sunday or something, we could do some doubles, which is somethin we really need to work on. and bring money for food :O **** that 5$ little ceaser pizza is surprising good.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Only Millard Caesar's pizza tastes that good, but yeah Saturday sounds good for me even though everyone is going to be at the Halo 2 tournment at the Digz. Also the Halo 2 tournmeny is Saturday and Sunday I heard so I dont know whats up with that I was just informed about that today so whateva. Mike, Mo and Leon, you guys should come play some smash with us :D.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
yo devon, what time are you guys gettin this smashfest started cause i think that i might be able to show up for a little while if it gets started early enough... i gots other **** goin on prolly around 7 or so

Big Burn

Smash Lord
what are u talking about no tourney on the 30th? where did u hear that? if u are talking about the kc thread im pretty sure they were talking about smym, not insomnia

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
I might not be able to smash this Saturday (tomorrow). Almost forgot it was my cousin, Matt's, B-day. I'm probably going to have to creep his crib instead. Poop!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Make sure for the smashfest on sat that we get some extra cubes, copies of smash, and tv's. Right now, we have 3 tv's, but only one cube and copy of smash, so we at least would like 2 more cubes and copies of smash. And remember, its only saturday, jerilyn wanted me to mention that its not a 2 day smashfest. And, I will be working till about 4:30-5, so I wont be there till then.
See you all there

Dragon

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Okay, false alarm earlier, Matt isnt doing his Bday party til Sunday. I'll be able to show up tomorrow. I'll bring my T.V. and cube and the game. I don't have a controller unfortunately, might just go and buy one tomorrow. But yeah, I'll def. show up for a few hours. When should I show up at?

Tysersan

Echo

Smash Champion
big burn strikes again!! gets better every time

Mike and Mo, are you guys gonna make it to Devons? I've been sucked in to the world of the 360 for a while, so I need all the practice I can get before we hit up INN... and like I said before, It'd be great to get some doubles goin.

Someone just call me tomorrow, I'll be in Omaha already at the Halo tourney, so let me know whats up.

btw Thunderstorm here its starting to feel like spring, babY :)

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
I need new 'sticks'. My current one has a sticky L button and the joystick is rubbed out. Too poor to afford a new pad so I dunno what Imma do. Anywayz OMW to Aarons to Smashubate for a few hours ;).

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol yeah i was gonna say our beloved thread was going to be in the depths of hell pretty soon without a post.... i talked to jesi yesterday on aim, she seemed pretty optimistic about taking the bus

Uli

Smash Champion
JBM i cant go to the tourny, i guess i have to work that day!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

this sucks...

someone tell gamers to host a tourny sometime in april O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom