• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uli

Smash Champion
do u guys live in those apartments next to millard south ?!?!?!?(highschool) b/c me and my friends all go there, if so, during open blocks im coming over to smursh lol

Echo

Smash Champion
looooooooooooooooooooool yesss downloadin that **** to my phone right now

justin timberlake is the king

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
hey what is everyone's GT i finally got my 360 back in the mail.?
uli you still have bloody mangina errr?
mike and leon hit me up for some gears.

My GT: LegionXG

Uli

Smash Champion
thats pretty sweet aaron! we should paly games sometime

legion my new XBL tag is weoo, add me people!!! lets pway some haloo

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
We MUST gears it up
What's your gt leon

Hey guys would you guys like to smash at UNL on the 10th or 17th? We're thinking that we want to get one in before RPG4 which is the 24th-25th. What day would work best for you guys.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
YAY, I got a new job. Not only a raise, but I will be repairing big screens, LCD's, and Plasma TV's, and other appliances and things of the like. No more gay overnights :) YAY

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dragon can you fix a laptop? There is something wrong with power input wiring or something.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
A yo never let smeesh drink ever ever evaevaevaevaevaeva again. Cause he was buging out really bad at my friends house. Devon leave the bottle alone, aight

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah it was about as bad as the time he got drunk at my old house at 4905 capitol.. and that is bad

johnwh0

Smash Rookie
omaha where?

hey-

i was looking through the forum and wondered if people still get together/play with people they dont know. i mostly want to know how good people in the area are.

that said, if anyone in the area thinks that they're as good as they talk themselves up to be and wants to meet up and play- drop me an email or reply to this.

if nothing else, we (me and a friend) are just looking for games with people who will beat us 1v1. we arent pro, but we havent played in tournaments to find out how good/bad we are.

anyone for a game? or are there people that already meet up and play and are looking for new people to play? (we're sort of close to UNO)

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah, we're game... but better than trying to go meet up with other people, its normally easier for them to come find us.

so why dont we hurry up and get that next get-together figured out? why not this weekend... or the weekend after... we're gonna have to work on our game before innsomnia... and if theres anyone else on this forum that actually gives a ****, then lets hurry up and get to it.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
a post from mike falco... rare indeed... yeah john my aim is necro3109, just post what urs is and we can talk.... i wouldn't mind playing some smash during the day on friday.... i basically live on 38th and dodge... u and ur friend can come over and see how u stack up.... :)

Echo

Smash Champion
lol bringin sexy back down megan way...
anyway i'd probably be down for the 17th, if you're sure thats when its gonna be.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
ok jbm your tourny isnt for another ****ing month now, unless anyONE person here is a ****ing fortune teller, we couldnt really tell you right now...

its hard enough to figure out who is going to insomnia, let alone knowing how the **** we're gonna get there...

Echo

Smash Champion
ok jbm your tourny isnt for another ****ing month now, unless anyONE person here is a ****ing fortune teller, we couldnt really tell you right now...

its hard enough to figure out who is going to insomnia, let alone knowing how the **** we're gonna get there...
actually, you should be saying its ONLY month away, we've planned for that before plenty of times, and its a good time to figure that **** out, even though its not really a trip being so close to Omaha. and the only person thats buggin bout INN is you, because you think theres a chance Mo would even want to go, when he hasnt showed real interest in any tournament for a however long. I would believe mike would want to go, but who he would be the only one to worry about then, murn and leon already said they would.

though anyway, Yeah I already took that **** off work JBM, so hopefully thats gonna be the date for sure.

lol yeah Leon - that was a ****ed up night... no x... but it was good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom