• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
yo murn, no devon... that sucks man. so you are stuck in lincoln w/ my gc and noone to play... isnt that just one of the crustiest things youve ever heard

Echo

Smash Champion
lol what you think he's good? I 3 stocked him with Ice Climbers... but of course he's gonna go talk **** afterwards, thats just how he is.

just listen to that ****, mike falco lover, he loves himself lol... what a ***

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
**** that MLG **** for not havin a smash circuit...

P Diddy Smash...We need to smash again sometime...I only have my own sticks so you'll have to get your own...And thanks again for the ride home...If you feel like it and remember where my apartment is you can come play anytime...

Big Burn...Your smash rap is the **** man...

Leon...Happy late birthday have **** with the 21 man...

Everyone- Lets get some more smash going...That **** was awesome...I only crusted out because I had to work...****ty...

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
Dude seriously i was f u c k i n g desperate this weekend to play smash w/ somebody. Everyone crusted, and then when murn came back w/ my cube i got smashed out in like 10 minutes. I think it was the idea of not being able to smash that made it so desirable.

Anyways, ya ninja we should creep some smeesh sometime... esp now that i have my cube back.

Murn we better get krunk nasty this sat. I didn't get my fill yesterday w/ smeesh. I was really donegames today when i tried to smash tho. aight ******... im gonna creep some sleep, peace.

Echo

Smash Champion
yo secks if you got AIM hit me up fool my s/n is ssbxecho, i need to talk to you about this tourney... otherwise PM me here on the boards.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
"real gangsta *** ****** dont flex nuts, cause real gangsta *** ****** know they got em"
those are like the most real words ever spoke....

Echo

Smash Champion
**** was too good on gears today, leon... we gotta start that crew... but what would we name it?

chuck norris maybe? ;]

oh yeah late happy <3 day 'yall

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yo my car is ****ing up and i have to bring it in to the shop after school today to get it fixed... so can either mo or mike pick me up for smash, i would appreciate it :)
im also going to take kim out for dinner so i can't play all night or anything, but i can play for a while... should be happy times...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yo mo, devon, and mexi i apologize for my crust yesterday... it sucks when u have no one to blame but yourself... you know that is totally uncharacteristic of me and never happens.... if u know me, yesterday shouldn't be indicative of my behavior in the future at all... i really have no excuses just crust.... so anyways, i def want to do some teams sometime, so next time we can get something together and i don't have school or something i will be there...

Echo

Smash Champion
god **** dude... barry sanders is the greatest runnin back of all time. shiiiit. a legend.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah I gotcha Murn just call us next time and let us know what's goin lol....we had some good smeashin goin too, Mexi was actually playing good as **** for once and not on the self-slope. We might peep it Sunday, you down?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hey i was talkin to this kid at school and he is holding a halo 2 tourney at my local ymca and he told me that the rent fee for the gym is free as long as a good amount of people come, would all of you be possibly interested? i've never held a tourney myself so i'd have to get some help from those who have held one(echo).

i'll try to figure out what the rent is, if its cheap or free plz post if you'd be interested in coming.

ok, i found out how much it is, its $25 an hour, and saying that a tourney is about 6-7 hours long, that'd be 175. i'm sure i could talk to the manager of it all for a deal.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
should it be before or after innsomnia or smym7? idk, prom is in april so idk if that'd be a good time, people from my school will most likely be broke from all the **** they have to pay for. idk, i'll talk to you over aim about it.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
I thought I would randomly post this flyer even though this is a smash thread. I thought I might as well, since I know a couple of you guys are going to this tournaemnt (WeOO) and this tournament is going to be the biggest video game tournament ever held in Nebraska.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
p diddy BAD smash!!!! double posting is for noobs... il forgive u though ;)
btw i posted a thread with a link to my myspace page to see what the general smash public thinks of smash on my mind.... guess we will find out...

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
p diddy BAD smash!!!! double posting is for noobs... il forgive u though ;)
btw i posted a thread with a link to my myspace page to see what the general smash public thinks of smash on my mind.... guess we will find out...
I don't know how many times I've told people that I'm a noob. Big Burn, you of all people should know this better than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom