• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Grossman is garbage, I figured Colts would win by like 10 lol the real Super Bowl was Patriots vs Colts. Peyton Manning is too riggedsauce :-/

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Well since the patriots and the colts are in the same division thats an impossible super bowl Mo. But the patriots should have been there though

Big Burn

Smash Lord
I think Mo knows that the colts and the patriots are in the same division.... he was just saying that the patriots vs colts game seemed like a more legitmate game to crown a superbowl champion instead of the final game.... at least im assuming cause mo watches sports like a maniac

Secks.

Smash Ace
F*** ing newb bears :\. Hey Legion hit me up with some more info on that tourny Feb. 24th at UNL I need to make this one no matter what. Im getting hungry and Yosh isn't cutting it for me anymore -_-

Big Burn

Smash Lord
well i admit i am a noob at football.... i never pay attention ever, except for maybe the superbowl for the commercials.... so i have a excuse.... leon what are u zushcing

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
1/31/07 Never Forget the Mooninites

I can't believe the intelligence levels of the city officials in Boston.

How can you mistake a lightbright for a bomb?

Long live the Mooninites :)

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah the aqua teen movie is going to be one of the tightest.... i wish they would have hand banana in it

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Dudes im free to stay the night this sat we should get together again.... Leon ur goin down next time im gonna marth ditto u ftw man
me>all

Echo

Smash Champion
for those of you who havent found out yet... MLG has kicked smash off of the pro-circuit line-up, and although they have planned out the Halo and GoW kickoff, smash has nothing. M3D clarified that they are still planning something for smash, but it will no longer be in the pro-circuit. what a way to just shove our faces in the dirt.

only1Z

Smash Champion
for those of you who havent found out yet... MLG has kicked smash off of the pro-circuit line-up, and although they have planned out the Halo and GoW kickoff, smash has nothing. M3D clarified that they are still planning something for smash, but it will no longer be in the pro-circuit. what a way to just shove our faces in the dirt.
And to think you help promote it by possibly playing both :p

*ps

Happy birthday to the only good thing to come out of Nebraska, cause the rest of it, are *******s. Maybe Smeash too...maybe.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
z why u be hating on the burn? makes no sense.. that ****ing sucks about the mlg thing... its like wtf mate.. btw u better be getting buck leon

Uli

Smash Champion
smash is so gawd **** good its going to have its own thing :D

happy b day leon!

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
yo, i was wonderin if anyone wanted to smash this weekend... murn and smeesh are down in lincoln doin the mds thing and i let him borrow my gc. But if anyone feels up to smashin w/ a noob im game... i dont have any sticks so you would have to have an extra pair of stick too

Big Burn

Smash Lord
mds is a place where they conduct medical research.. people can participate in them and make some good money.... its in lincoln.. im basically being tested with morphine.... two weekends, 2300 dollars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom