• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
this **** on saturday is gonna be too real nigggggguuuuuuuuhzzzzzzzz

p.s. - get buck.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
cdbobo, smeesh is in a basic algebra class at college, your gonna confuse him with all your fancy percentages, and all hell will break loose if you throw out some fractions. Way to ruin his night by confusing him :)

Dragon
yea i know man, beginning algebra.../sigh

just isnt the same as calc :(

MaJiK

Smash Ace
dudes if need be i'll bring my cube and my wii but i'll need another smash game :thumb:

i got some spare controllers ....THAT HAVEN"T BEEN USED THIS YEAR!

i only got my bros to play like twice this year

Echo

Smash Champion
lol mike falco, huh... that dudes still livin? bring it sukka ;)

btw people can come whenever they want on saturday... but its probably best you come around 3:00pm...

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
ok here's a list of what i need people to bring. so if you folk can respond asap that'll be good...

-2 or more tv's
-4 cubes+smash etc...

i have 2 tv's we can use, it would be hella stellar if we could get another 2 tv's and the cubes are a MUST...

and as far as showing up here goes. anytime after 1 or 2pm would do i guess. more preferably around 3pm or so. we'll prolly order pizza n such so like, bring yo cash.
my addy is 2210 hanscom blvd. for all you n00bs out there just mapquest it...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
well me and pat are going to be able to bring a cube and his tv which is like 27 inches(pretty decent sized) so its up to other people to step it up to the plate for bringing more tv's.... the more the merrier

Echo

Smash Champion
well i had thought i was gonna be able to snag a TV... but my mom is sayin nah... so I cant bring anything games-wise...

I think Uli said he had like 3 gamecubes lol... they should be able to kreep it, and what about Aaron's?

If yosh and them come i'm sure someone could bring one, as well...

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Someone give this kid a ride (offer to buy McD'z to sweeten deal man)

stuck in school right now so i dont know if i can bring a tv but if u can PLZ post it people we need ur tvs....
(also make sure u bring a vcr if u need to b/c we had one of "those" problems b4)

im also half way to being grounded but my "counciler said "he's growing up, and he needs to learn the consequences of his own actions" so im goin to pull that up again to not get grounded

see ya'll at 3

(BRING MONEY)

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
haha...Yeah free McDonalds to whoever can pick me up...The McDonalds in LaVista is where I'll be, my apartment is right across the street to pick up my tv...

Edit: And I remember that problem with no vcr from last time...

But yeah I'll be at the McDonalds in LaVista...(on 84th St) around noonish, because I probably won't be online at all because I have to work in a bit...

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Dude I am SOOOOOO walking into McDonalds and ordering

"One McDonalds Ninja please."

I would pick you up if i knew my way around Omaha(I don't)
I'm going to call Murn at like 2 or so, I should have a tv and a cube in my car. see you guys tomorrow hopefully :)

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
LMAO...I'm on the dollar menu so it shouldn't be too bad...Okay update...I have a ride now so I'm definitely coming with a tv and a cube...I have a 20" Flat screen so no need for a vcr though I can bring one if we need one anyways...

Secks.

Smash Ace
LEGION! your gonna have to give me info about those tournies in Lincoln. I'm Blades friend from the Omaha tourny if you dont remember. And chances are that we wont make this smashfest on saturday :\. Yosh has to work from 10:30am to like 3:00pm and G.I. to Omaha isn't a short drive. If we do make it im sure i can bring a cube/tv and other good stuff. But yea we'll see how things go hopefully we can make it.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
hey dude :chuckle: too bad you guys can't make it this Saturday.

but,
Saturday, Feb 24th - LARGE Smashfiestamania at UNL
Tournament possibly?!? :ohwell:

I'll post the flyer when it's time. If you play GoW, Halo, Wii, PS3 some games will be going down in Lincolntown.

Halo 3 Beta!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
hey I wish I could have made it to play. I was feeling a little sickly for some reason

Big Burn

Smash Lord
what happened to the random Iowa people? Btw someone that was at the smashfest today took my ****ing controller... it appears as if they left theirs so i took them for now.... so if u have a silver controller and went to the smashfest today can u please check the back of it to see if it says murn.... and if you are the person that has mine just post in the boards and we can trade controllers... i mean how can this happen, i dont understand it... I put my name on it for a reason.... i wouldn't really make that big of a deal about this, but i love that contoller

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
Seriously guys... i've heard that omaha smashfests used to be the bomb back in the day. Wtf happened at this one. Why did everyone crust so early.... esp Smeesh, i mean seriously. The man hosts a smashfest and then leaves in the middle of it.... crusty. I think we should have another smashfest soon, but next time make it legendary like back in the day when you guys sashed till like 6 in the morning. Everyone was gone by 11.

Uli

Smash Champion
i didnt even vs u leon, WTF! yea we couldnt stay long, people had things to do the next day, you guys are lucky im so nice, i could have left with that 10 dollar bill O.o

Echo

Smash Champion
dude the colts just hustled the bears like ****in noobs, gg fo sho

btw leon hit me up for some gears this week if you ever feel like playin...

sorry i didnt play with more people on saturday, i was krustin...

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Dudes the ****in gay *** colts won the super boul wtf is going on in the world today. how does this happen the bears were up the entire ****in game and then bam the colts win. I mean how bad is Rex Grossman that guy ****in sucks why was he playing in the first place. The ****in rigged Colts won how gay is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom