• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
actually... if I remember correctly... its Peach who brings the sexy back. get on mah level fools :D

lol snow + no money pretty much says nah to SMYM for me =/

Light

Smash Journeyman
actually... if I remember correctly... its Peach who brings the sexy back. get on mah level fools :D

lol snow + no money pretty much says nah to SMYM for me =/
I fail to see how snow has anything to do with a tournament in March.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i hope they chose the 24th because that would be better... i would rather not go on spring break... i was actually thinking about doing something for spring break this year

Echo

Smash Champion
lol me and devon are the only ones to experience the short bus, and if the case is going to be once again that people go on the bus, NE will probably be limited to 4 people. Its a small bus. Guess it depends on how many KS/MO take though.

But, I guess I pretty much have to go, since me and smeesh rock the doubles scene. I want to make all of the circuit events, and its kinda gay that they have this as some season finale BS... oh well... eastern midwest is krusty.

Echo

Smash Champion
oooo i'm so sorry i guess no one wants to go now because theres a chance i will. lol cry about it

sorry to dissappoint you enough to quad post...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol i was just kidding... the only reason i quad posted was because i was positing it on the wii for fun and it was krusty games.... it looked to me like i only posted once.... thats funny.... ive never seen something so ugly and god awful

Echo

Smash Champion
lol its all good murn you know i <3 you

plus I know what posting on the Wii looks like, and it is indeed god awful. fo real though SMYM is just a toss up right now i wanna go but i dont know if i shoudl save the cash, i'll have to look into it.

When are we gonna get together to do some smursh? Whenever Aaron and whatever get a new apartment? Guessin thats gonna be in like a month or so then.

Talked to the dude from Gamers, said next tourney will probably be April 21st.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Mike, we move in on Feb 16th, so it just depends on when after that we have everything set up. When we have the stuff in the apt all set up, or for the most part set up, we will have the smashfest. It will be a big awesome party, so when we have the date ready, everyone should go. :)

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
LOL hey everyone im gay... yea i said it... im finally out of the closet... you heard right here.. i love men... anyways have a very gay day bye

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, this is Pat (Murn's friend). I finally got on the boards. I've been training with Murn so I'm getting better. I also hope to get more into the smash scene, maybe make i t to a few tournaments. And wow Devon I honestly didn't know, but good luck being out of the closet.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Devon we all knew that you were a ***, we were just waiting for you to come out and say it. But I can't let you be like gay and stuff so I'm gonna do everything I can to get you some pussie aight.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
hey let me know when you guys have a smashfest. I'm scheduling a huge smashfest (and other games) in Lincoln, I don't want it to contradict any others so some of you guys could be there to show the UNL players what's up :)
I'll post when I know more later, it should be in February.

Games:

Halo 1
Halo 2
SSBM
Gears of War
Wii Sports (and more)
World of Warcraft
Playstation 3's on LAN

People can also bring their own setups if they want to play other games.

o ya smeesh good luck playing for the other team lol

SliK

Smash Journeyman
uli speakinn, this giant lan sounds cool! i can show off my halo skillz and smash :D

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Yo legion me and devon are going to be in lincoln tomorrow during the day. i posted in the facebook group to see if any lincoln players would want to play so i might as well post here. So do u think you or anyone else for that matter would be interested on such short notice.
btw what is your phone number legion.... in case i need to get a hold of you if you wanted to play smash?

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Yes everyone Big BURN is here and here to stay... The undisputed king of bowl smoking has finally graced the boards with his undeniable presence.... if anyone ever wants a autograph just let the burn know and he might be able to hook you up if he isn't busy ****ing the **** out of 19 groupies...

only1Z

Smash Champion
LOL hey everyone im gay... yea i said it... im finally out of the closet... you heard right here.. i love men... anyways have a very gay day bye
Lol, was that true then? I mean....we've had like 5 people in our board come out multiple times.....and if they were true we'd all be gay by now.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i must say smeesh stayed logged in on my comp so i made that gay statement for him. He has never officially said he is gay, i just tried to do the smash community a favor by letting them know myself. We will c if he ever has the courage to do it himself.... lol... bad smash
btw me, devon, and david are trying to creep some MDS... could be to real

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
That was some good smeashing the other night I must say....we haven't had a 4 man gathering in some time. We will def have to do that again soon.

Echo

Smash Champion
actually, a 4 man gathering is extremely common... lets see the last time we were at aarons, we had... 8 or 9? oh and the time before that when david n keith krept and we all got pizza hut i think we had like 12? in fact a 4 man get together is less than satisfactory. You just gotta hit people up instead of smashin in the shadows, mang.

lol and good luck with the MDS thing ******, i wouldnt be able to do that **** =/ they take blood from you like 8 times a day x_x'

ah yeah and devon is gay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom