• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Meh. So much for me. Sorry Uli, I guess you are free to go with your friend now. My money got used up a little prematurely (Don't we love parents?)

Good luck guys.

In a related note, to those of you who still care/remember me, I'm moving out of Omaha. At least then I'll more than likely have a Wii. This time being around summer. Smash'll be out hopefully, and then I can play you guys over the net. So much for all those hopes and asperations of being on the 'crew' ...Sigh. :(

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hey Murn I heard your rap. It made me smile.

So it's wednesday night and I feel like playing smash and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way. Anyone playing on Thursday or Friday? I think I'm going to randomly show up at mike or uli's house and be like, ummm....so....I'm here to play smash....

See you guys Saturday.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
im just asking leon because i got a new pimpalicious phone and it kind of looks like yours and i was seeing if it was the same.... i got mine for 25 bucks.... CREEPING.... ALMOST TOURNEY TIME, GET BUCK

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Ok, we can smash at my house starting about 6:30 or 7 pm tonight(Friday), but it will have to end about 1 or 2 am, and people will have to be quiet.

Dragon

Also- Someone bring a cube, copy of smash, and a memory card so we can get a 2nd tv going. Also, if you want a third, someone bring a TV, and all the other things

Uli

Smash Champion
aaron i got yo back with the cube :D thx for telling in advance so we dont have to drive bakc like last timeee >_>

everyone better come!!!1!!!1

p.s. WOOO WOOOO

Echo

Smash Champion
the king of smash wont be there until late... so I'm assuming a smursh and I will have to do some top tier smurshin elsewhere when you kick us out =/

i want to do some doubles though, so get yo **** ready son

SliK

Smash Journeyman
is anyone going to aarons?? anyway me uli and tyser are coming right nowwwszzzzzz

p.s. WOOO WOOO

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Hopefully I'll be able to make it tomorrow. I can only make one of the tournies, whichever they have first, but if Mexi *****es out then I'm screwed if it's doubles.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol colts got buck nasty ALL OVER the chiefs :p

to people that actually went to the tourney - good ****. <3

Ryan aka Ryam

Smash Rookie
hey hey im just getting into posting on smashboards so im still a noob about stuff.

So whats the deal with this smash night on sundays? I talked to someone down at the tourney but i forget who i was talking to and someone leaded me to this part of the forums. Its called Legion or something? Anyways i was interested so if anyone knows what im talking about you shoudl hook me up with some info, im wating to talk to legionx10g but its 9 :30 in the am so i doubt hes awake.

But other than that just saying hello

Big Burn

Smash Lord
http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4495&Itemid=2&limit=1&limitstart=1

"The fighting genre is even quieter; the only title of note expected for the year is Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2007), which is almost more of a party game than a fighting game. In any case, the game will use the good old Gamecube controller – hardly a revolution, though the addition of third party characters like Solid Snake should make for an even more surreal action experience than normal."

This kind of makes me want to puke, they have no ****ing idea lol.... a party game... are ****ing kidding me

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah... smash is looked upon as a joke to the fighting genre.

anyhow, Aaron, I believe I left a shirt at your house, so that could be used as an excuse to come down and get our smursh on in the next few weeks :p

MaJiK

Smash Ace
dudes u wont beleive this but i aJUST back to full health (ask a smeesh for details) and im rdy to get back to the smash world
dev hook me up with any details man

if u didn't get it last time its Puff the "MAJK DRGN"

Echo

Smash Champion
**** that Lost Planet >>> GoW

gears of wars new patch completely ruined any chance of that game going places... if they dont fix it, its ****ing done. 90% of that games population have already migrated elsewhere. plus you play noob *** player matches I'm all bout ranked lol :p get on my level.

i got a ****in smurshin speedin ticket and have to take a stop class in lincoln... oh well better than payin millenia =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom