• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Stallone is known to be one of the worst actors in movie history. It's a widely known fact that most movie reviewers, who've had to watch his many movies, wish he'd never been born.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yeah well I heard rocky got knocked down like 20 times, and tarver broke his hand on rocky's 60 year old chest...right good fight there. This better be the last one of this wack *** movies.

only1Z

Smash Champion
A little over 3/4 of the reviews registered on rottentomatoes.com were positive, and the other 1/4 average. Total of 99 reviews btw.

DYC

Smash Champion
I don't really understand your 60 year old comment, as Tarver was decidedly less ripped than Stallone in the movie.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i i am posting on the wii so il make this brief leon u have to c the movie to comment about it so gtfo

only1Z

Smash Champion
Lol, maybe if the first one weren't hailed as one of the greatest underdog stories of our time it'd be a trash series....

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I just beat Twilight Princess.

That was one of the greatest end fights of all time. And one of the best boss fights as well.

Mike, hurry up and beat it!

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Twilight a good game?

Uli we need to smash sometime before NFC 3...Omaha? Lincoln? somewhere....

Echo

Smash Champion
lol you're a noob dude i'm saving it... i'm not gonna beat it in less than a week like *******es... then i wouldnt touch my wii until like Mario or Metroid, and that would be a waste. Gotta take your time, and make it last dude... its the only good game atm, and the only one I have. Probably gonna buy gears of war here in the next week, so i'll have that n halo to keep me occupied for a while.

Professor - I'm always down for some smursh, so just holla at me if you have any free time... I really only work tuesday and like saturday/sunday next week, so i should be open.

Columbus smash is where its at ;) its where... I'm at... which is all you need.

My brother just flew back in from Texas, so I gotta go chill with him for a while, probably wont see you guys until the tourney, unless someone plans something... we'll have to see.

Merry Christmas to my ***** Leon... and only Leon... bwaha.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Twlight manages to be better than Wind Waker (entirely) and manages to even beat Ocarina of Time on a few points.

And merry christmas to all but Samus Mike, because he's a ******* that doesn't wish anyone who isn't Leon anything.

Echo

Smash Champion
fine fine since ****** gettin offended - i wont discriminate.

merry krustmas, everybody.

Uli

Smash Champion
hey guys! so like i dont think im going to have a partner for the 2v2 something came up with jon and he cant go any more. anyone wanna go with me?

btw i got a cell phone for xmas my number is 402-213-4210

Uli

Smash Champion
umm i think i might be going with tyser quen, im not 100% sure on anything yet so ill get back to you

sorry for un dooble post!

Echo

Smash Champion
how come you live in Iowa but post in our thread?

not hating or anything... but don't on hate Tony, dude... that ***** is tight. And as far as I know he's too busy with work and school to even be able to go to the tourneys, he still comes to the smashfests whenever he gets a chance. I mean its cool if you wanna chill in this thread and stuff but you really don't have the right to say this kinda stuff :p

i mean we dont ask you, why you post in this thread but never come to any smashfests or anything like that?...

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Sorry, didn't know my post could be taken so offensive. i was simply just asking, the last time i saw him play was @ ffc last year in nov. i'm not hating at all, it was just a question that i was asking, nothing personal or insulting.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
how come you live in Iowa but post in our thread?

not hating or anything... but don't on hate Tony, dude... that ***** is tight. And as far as I know he's too busy with work and school to even be able to go to the tourneys, he still comes to the smashfests whenever he gets a chance. I mean its cool if you wanna chill in this thread and stuff but you really don't have the right to say this kinda stuff :p

i mean we dont ask you, why you post in this thread but never come to any smashfests or anything like that?...
hahaha! gawd. :evil:
wish i coulda got'n to that one before you did mike.

=\ my speakers are broken on this **** computer murn. i'll fire that **** up at your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom