• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, I have some friends who live in SW Iowa and want to participate in some smashfests/tourneys. Are any going on soon? Let me know :p.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol well, if i wouldnt have been offered the stop class, it wouldnt be better than a DUI. My record is like milennia bad and they would have revoked my liscense =/

but then again... if I would have gotten a DUI... they would have revoked it too... so ya know, all of it just sucks, doesnt it.

oh yeah - I don't know if I'll be able to kreep SMYM now... unless I can get around this and still have enough money.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
so you like lost planet huh mike thats cool dude, but I feel you on gears dude they did **** it up preety bad. Thats why I do player matches cause you can find your friends.

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL.
Virtua fighter died in the early 90s, get that **** outta here.

GG is tight, but smash and GG are the only decent fighters planned for 2007 atm, thats not enough to say its NOT a quite genre.

edit - too much snow = no smash :p ask in a couple months lol

Echo

Smash Champion
I never really cared for Tekken, but people still nerd that game so yeah i'll give that one to ya, Leon...

but this generation is all about shooters, the fighting genre is quite, thats all that was being said :p

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
virtua fighter is trash and will continue to suck, the only real fighting games that are serious contenders right now are street fighter 3 third strike, tekken dark reserection, marvel vs capcom 2 and guilty gear those are the best out there folks as far as skilled fighters go

Echo

Smash Champion
lol dont even start with MvC2 the infinites on that game are out of hand... and you know that, Leon :p

I wanna fire up some 3rd strike real bad though we'll have to next time i'm in Omaha, I been playin too much Lost Planet that **** is like crack

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
well the mvc 2 scene is still preety good. another good one is capcom vs snk 2, its up there with 3rd strike. and lost planet is too good. oh and I would love to school you in 3rd strike mike and any of you other noobs that wanna get on the sticks with me

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Well, smeesh has found a new home. Me and jerilyn have decided to adopt him and charge him some rent, in our new place. It will be the 3 of us in a 3 bed apartment with a main floor, upstairs, and a full basement, plus the gas bill is free ;) But yeah, this place is freaking huge. We will also be getting a dog. But yeah, once we get everything set up over their were going to hold a smashwarming party and get some games fired up in the basement. And then after we get our taxes back, were going to get a 42" LCD HDTV for our livingroom, and we can fire some games up on that also. But yeah, we move in on Feb 16th, so kinda expect the gaming to go on about the beginning of march. And this basement will be more than enough to hold a bunch of people, and if needed, we can use the huge livingroom also. But yeah, before the actuall date, I think were gonna try and get some volunteers for TV's and cubes. I also believe that we'll hold this on a Friday, so that way people won't have school in the morning. But yeah, plan ahead for it. Our new addy will be a little off of 147 & Q, just to give you an idea for the area. Oh, and nobody better miss it.

Dragon

Echo

Smash Champion
yessssss the farther west you go, the better it is for me :D .... do you still have my shirt, aaron? lol

edit - weird it puts wii codes by your join date n stuff now

Echo

Smash Champion
nah dude but like Aaron and Devon if you could get hold of me on AIM like, as soon as possible, that'd be good :p I'll be up for quite some time yet.

btw I only MM people that actually pay up when they're done talkin ****.

Uli

Smash Champion
thats pretty sweet anus dragon. u can always count on me for a cube or 2 and maybeeee a tv, so whens the next smashfest or tourny or blahlbhalh??

p.s. - da whistles go WOOOOOOOOO

Ryan aka Ryam

Smash Rookie
heyyyy me and lanyx want to smash with some new people we smash with the same people all the time and it is fun but we want to play some different people, we should get a smash night goin or something.

Echo

Smash Champion
agreed. snow is the gayest **** ever.

Leon - hit me up next time you guys play some gears, even though its just player matches... i still need to get my fix >.>'

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Mo whats up with this all the sudden trying to act like your on my lvl of games dude. Like I'm going to clap you so bad in 3rd strike. And now you want me to take you in a doc ditto coo I'm all for it pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom