• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

only1Z

Smash Champion
:p when someone else is logged in and does a post like that, not saying that ****er is going to pay, for the 2nd post makes ya wonder....

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
a yo the one and only good thing about my job is that when we go on trips and ****, I'm gettin all kinds of pussie. These *****ez love me hahahaha

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure why i made those but hey...

We're smashing in Lincoln today at 6:00PM. There could be more people there than usual since Smeesh and Big Burn are going to be there:cool: . If you want to come play DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT BEING AFRAID to call my cell at (402) 669-6623.

Directions from Omaha?
From I-80 toward Lincoln - 49.5 miles
Take the 27TH STREET exit- EXIT 403
Turn LEFT onto N 27TH ST.
Turn RIGHT onto VINE
Turn RIGHT onto 17th ST.
Turn LEFT onto X ST.

You'll come to a stop sign at 16th and X ST. You can park in the parking lot that should be straight ahead. If you haven't been there before you'll probably have to call my cell and I'll show you where to go. My cell is :) (402) 669-6623:) .

If you're read this message you might as well save the number in your phone as Kirk or Legion w/e:chuckle:

See you guys later today:p

Echo

Smash Champion
smash was too good last night/this morning, that place is hella tight legion we should have a tourney there some time :p oh yeah and if you keep that kinda stuff goin on saturdays, i'd probably be able to make it every once in a while cuz i never have to work on saturdays.

good **** to everyone i smurshed with, probably come up to omaha in 2weeks or so just cuz i need to see my smeesh :D lol

uli - make sure you play fox you ***** lol, its your best chr dude just practice it more :p

aight gotta work in 8 hours, need sleep - peace

edit: why the **** have i never played smash with legion? gotta do that **** next time lol

Uli

Smash Champion
last night was pretty fun, GG everyone! falco still gay, mike ***** people in game and RL,

ill try this fox thingy

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Ya I had a great time last night(morning). I think we'll have another one in a few weeks. I think a Saturday would work best. I'm thinking late February-early March we'll probably do it again. O ya mike I don't think I've ever smash with you wtf am I not good enough LOL?
GG to everyone who came I hope see you guys again soon.

Echo

Smash Champion
nah kirk we'll play next time, i promise :p

btw I am probably gonna be up in omaha on friday and saturday, so whoever wants to house meh, smursh, have sex, or all of the above, holla at me.

we should probably get something together for saturday... if anyone wants.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
edit. Things are better now. For those who care, me and smeesh had a big misunderstanding, and I thought he was done gaming me, but he just didn't explain himself well enough. Plan for the smashfest probably the first weekend in march. I personally have 2 tv's already, but the more the merrier.

Dragon

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol he's talking about KU vs Nebraska basketball game. Nebraska got pooped by about 20, including allowing a nearly impossible 27-0 run early in the first half. Ultimate slope right there, Nebraska didn't score for 14 minutes. Comical really lol....

MaJiK

Smash Ace
ok guys some wierd shiz has been goin down at my house l8ly and the smash world has been the last thing on my mind.....k work is ....k school is... its just not been a priority to me.

if u have a smashnight/get-together i'llbe there this weekend if its fri or sat or even sunday.....but i work till 4 sun so i cant be there till 5-5:30

Big Burn

Smash Lord
btw smym is march 24th... it has been decided...just letting everyone know so we all can start planning on who exactly is going and driving arrangments etc...
btw who all wants to smash this sat and where would we play?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
yes none of us bite... i swear.. how serious are guys about coming anyways?
Well, i live in Provo but they live in SW Iowa so it's not all that crazy :). PM me where you guys are gonna have it w/ directions//a phone # they can call if they get lost, please, so i can let them know early so they don't schedule something dumb on Saturday they get suckered into or some such:laugh:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
alright cool... well as far as where it is going to be... no one knows for sure yet... hopefully we decide soon... once we do i can pm you... well got to go to krusty stats class... im out

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
hey kids, i might be able to hold this at my place on saturday, idk yet. my grandparents are gonna be out of town.
if something does go down, like, bring some cash'n such and we can order pizza prolly. that way we dont have folks randomly leaving. either way i dont care. i should be sleeping right now :( bout to hit up some kfc and peace out : )

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah fo sho ****** its all goin down saturday, so bring as many people as you can. Ryam, might as well come to this cuz it might be a while before the next tourney.

Smeesh's G-Ma's... well someone else get the address i know how to get there but i dont know the address =/

yeah cdbobo it'd be hawt to see some more people, so tell em to come :p

like smeesh said, bring some money, for some food n whatever but also maybe a dollar tourney? :D

and omg majik is makin an appearance o.o

i cant supply a cube because i sold it and now i just have a wii and thats a hassle so i gotta say nah to that >.> if anyone can bring a setup, fire it up fools we need that ****.

EDIT - and oh yeah, dont know if devon said anything yet to anyone so i'll say it here. We might not make SMYM, and instead go to INNsomnia V. Its that nice lil ad you see up on the top all the time so check it out if you want. We would be goin with darkrain and his crew in the bus so probably 4 or so could fit in. Its the week after SMYM so dont get too comfy with the SMYM date yet cuz we might be headin to that ****. We've never been to one yet, and it could be a really fun and new experience, there will probably be more SMYMs yet to go to, especially in the new circuit. So please consider leaving that weekend open for it.

another EDIT - yup just read over Kish2's championship stuff... sounds like its just all about the people in the top placings of the circuit, so i'd much rather just go to innsomnia.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys... im pretty sure that im comin on sat w/ big burn in which case i can provide a gamecube... cant wait to creep some smeesh w/ some players that are more on my level. Smeesh, Big Burn, Mexi, Mo, Leon you guys are too good

Echo

Smash Champion
lol notice he doesnt mention me.

this is because even he can see, that i'm another level above, and y'all need to get on it :) lol <3

anyway murn, after the drive from omaha to KC, the drive in the bus would be pretty much the same as the trip to SMYM would be. SMYM7 just looks like **** cuz they're just doing like top circuit players all in RR and you watch them play it would be so boring, waste of money. plus we have never been 'round AR and TN so it would be great to get the experience from people outside of the MW.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
if u need help i can help you bury it in the controller graveyard... Hopefully it is up in touirney controller heaven...so im assuming dark and them are just going to both tourneys? Well if that is the case that we would be watching the entire time then maybe that isonmia tourney would be better.... we will c i guess.... btw Mo and Mexi you guys coming on sat or what.... and also wut time are we exactly going to fire it up.... and smeesh you need to Pm that utah guy with ur address so his friends can get here if they so desire....

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
In case you were wondering, smeesh, I'm the Utah guy :). Pm me the address, and I think there's an 85%+ chance you'll have 2 more smashers, a 50% chance there'll be three, a 30% chance there will be 4, and a 5% chance there will be 5 :)

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
cdbobo, smeesh is in a basic algebra class at college, your gonna confuse him with all your fancy percentages, and all hell will break loose if you throw out some fractions. Way to ruin his night by confusing him :)

ha ha smeesh, you know i luv ya

Dragon

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Vogues spinnin, gold grillin, liquor spillin
Cadillac pimpin
Keep ridin, car slidin
That's cool cuz I'm cadillac pimpin.

That's all I have to say about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom