• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
doin what I do best
hit you with the shine
finish with the c stick

My name is Big Burn
I smoke blunts

every day

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
O ya and smash freeplay is a must...hopefully not on the lagass LCD's ...we'll have to see.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year since my mom sneaked a blunt in my crib I HAVE BEEN BIG BURNING THEM TREES SON!!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
The Greatest Quote there is:
"Big Burn... do you smoke blunts,
URRY DAY?"
-Kirk Frahm

guess you just had to be there.

speaking of being there, who's all gonna be at the Lan at UNL this weekend? I'll be there.

Echo

Smash Champion
you're right - becuase you would play a ****ty game like Madden 07. What a waste of a 360 game.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
**** I wish murn could come, but I guess he'll be too busy having fun hopped up on morphine :)

I made a thread on the nebraskahalo.com forum about this Saturday for the halo kids -
http://www.nebraskahalo.com/webboard/viewtopic.php?p=47531#47531

The only changes from last time are the new games, and we're going to have everything ready at 4:00. Mike i need to talk to you sometime this week ccheheeeaaaaa. Conrad and I are working on flyers this week for these.... ummm if you guys have any ideas of something cool that should be on the flyer let me know. <3

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
Legion the sad thing is that the morphone that they are giving matt is time released which means he wont even get buzzed... no fun for big burn

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah it shouldn't be to bad.... i bring my gf's laptop.... so it should be all in the good... except my car is more than likely done games.... i need a new car and like i have no money.... WEAK sauce i say.... btw i think we should start talking numbers of who is going to insomnia for sure...and who is driving and are we going to meet with dark and all that good stuff... so lets discuss

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yo my dudes F U C K INSOMNIA. What we need to do is go to this EVO tourney in Austin TX. Cause one NO ENTRY FEE, which means just gotta worry about food and gas. Two, the best fighting games on the planet plus the best players from all over the globe. So thats what we need to be hittin up folks

Light

Smash Journeyman
If you guys are kreepin Texas, you need reserve hotels now. It's during the city wide sxsw convention so all the hotels will be filled.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
sorry leon. im pretty sure that EVO tourney is a nah. reguardless of a free entry fee, it's still gonna be expensive going down to texas, not to mention that several people here are already looking forward to insomnia.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
devon and aaron were u guys planning on holding a smashfest ur new house? i thought i remember aaron saying something about that a long time ago... would be tight if it were true...

Echo

Smash Champion
EVO is a nah, but not because of what Devon said.

EVO, as far as i know, is currently planned at being only a singles tournament, and that would be a worthless trip. It'd also be on my birthday... I'd rather get crunk or somethin ;]

Innsomnia is gonna be a nah for me now, i got ****gamed milennia this past week and just plain wont be able to do it.

Next tournament I'm going to, trip wise, is going to be an MLG so i can compete in Gears.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Well you already know I'm down for some gears Mike, and as far as EVO goes Me and my friends gonna hit it up anyway for 3rd strike, guilty and they really wanna go for tekken. So i'ma creepin evo cuz

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hey mike I know a gears player from my hometown who is supposably good you should hit him up on facebook(check it). If you guys think you might want to go to MLG chicago for gears that would be awsome cuz there are going to be at least 3 car loads of the halo kids going.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
alright thats good that u are still coming to insomnia.... btw i think we should prolly make our team name
hand banana
unless u got something better
which i doubt

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah gears is a must... chicago wouldnt be all too bad of a trip, i'll definitely look into it.

speaking of gears, Leon - I was ****tin on folks all day longshot style, you need to hit me up in the next couple days, you know how we like to roll on live. Need someone that knows how to work the boomer.

Kirk, I guess i'll just talk to you Saturday in Lincoln... you're never on AIM anyway fool lol :p

Big Burn

Smash Lord
fc it is def a possibility for me
i am now a apprentice in the game of smash... this is a historic day indeed....
everyone bow before the almighty big burn of smash and suck my golden ****:)

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Smash fest will be coming sometime soon, when we have the place all set up. But as of now, there are 2 tv's in the basement, and then we have 2 more we could put down there, so we would just need people to bring cubes and copies of smash. But yeah, more info on the date when I get my schedule figured out here.

Dragon

Echo

Smash Champion
VEGAS are you serious? oh well i heard that game was tight, thought about buying it - definetely gonna have to look into it now.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i am creeping morphine... i want to play smash with the lincoln peeps.... but im to busy being doped up... the funny thing is like im like 5 min away from u guys... ahh well.... peeps from lincoln should creep to the smashfest at aarons

Uli

Smash Champion
so like where does aaron and smeesh live now?? im pretty sure i live close by so we can smash sometime

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys should have been at UNL last saturday it was fun. The roads were pretty bad though. You guys missed out on meeting blondie too - http://www.myspace.com/bwondie

O well I'll post something when we're going to play smash again.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
**** that girl was hot... how do u know her??? i guess i do need to be there for sure next time lol.... just let us know when u guys are playing again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom